Do you?

By FyreViixel

Do you love? I don't. you love. I don't believe. will you love me? I don't know? How about you show me More

The Uneasy Beginning

12 1 0
By FyreViixel

Well. I can say this is a real story. I shall give you my awful beginning of love. And how it came to this point in life. Let's give you a little description of me. I'm 6'0, chubby, short haired weirdo. Some people say that I'm pretty cute for a chubby girl, I can disagree and agree. My self esteem is very low. My patience is very high. But now a days it's very low. My family is super violent. Also so am I. I play for basketball, football, soccer, wrestling, and baseball team. It can be very tiring juggling that and school. But I manage it. I sing because I have potential.
But enough of the description let me get into the love fails and tries. This not very long. Just a short story about what's so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47K 103
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was transmigrated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill secon...
364K 1.5K 35
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
262K 18.3K 25
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
125K 6.9K 160
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...