Adventures with the Creepypas...

By Symmetry0081

These are just some funny things that happens with the creepypastas (a few of my OCs and my best friend's OCs... More

A/N: Before we begin
Jeff the killer and Sally act out a scene from Soul Eater
Masky likes taking selfies?! O.O
Hey
A/N: Do you have any requests?
Masky, eat a snickers
Why the Puppeteer glows
Symm gets a job!
Why Slender has 8 pages
Silver gets limbs again!
WAFFLES!

What Slender likes to do in his spare time

21 1 0
By Symmetry0081

Symm: *is walking down the hallway with Calico and the proxies and suddenly hears music* Huh?
Calico: Let's go check it out
Symm, Masky, Hoodie and Toby: Yeah!
Symm: *walks with them towards Slender's office and the music gets louder* Is that-
Toby: 'Shake it off' by Taylor Swift? Yeah...
Masky: *peeks in the door* Uh guys, you may want to see this...
Everyone: Huh? *looks in and has shocked looks on their faces*
Slender: *is using Sally's brush as a microphone and is dancing* Shake it off, shake it off~
Hoodie: Uh, boss...?
Slender: *looks at them startled* (even though he has no face, well you probably get it) Oh, h-hey children...
Everyone: ... *bursts out laughing* HAHAHAHA!!!!
Slender: ...Children, get out of my office... *sighs*

A/N: Hey everyone, Symm here! Sorry about not updating this, but I had no ideas and no one has given me any yet. To be honest, I have no idea where this came from. I was thinking about a conversation Calico and I had and typed this. I know it isn't very funny but like I said, I had no ideas...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.7K 1.9K 21
"๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐˜€." ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ป ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
234K 13.4K 110
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
102K 4K 39
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...
720K 23.1K 81
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...