Only Him

By 04LeahSmit04

Lily is a stunning girl, who was abused by her father, was confused between three different boys but in the e... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Author's Note

Part 8

9 0 0
By 04LeahSmit04

Lily POV

✨2 days later✨

I was still at the hospital, because the doctors said that I still had low blood pressure and that might cause another heart attack.

I didn't mind all the tests they were doing, I was just happy that Kevin was there. I wouldn't have been able to live without him. He was the light in my life.

💫✨1 week later✨💫

I woke up and just sat on my bed thinking. I wasn't sad anymore, thankfully. I was happy again. Kevin then came into my room, making me smile. He sat next to me and moved a strand of hair behind my ear and looked me in the eyes. I just looked back straight into his. He then gave me a hug. When he pulled away, he kissed me.

He then told me to get dressed into something very pretty. So I did.

My outfit👇

I went downstairs when I was done getting dressed. When Kevin saw me, he gasped. He walked over to me and said, "You look so beautiful in this dress." I started to blush, and he kissed me.

We went to a party. A very crowded party. I went so that Kevin would be happy. My worst enemy was there, Cody. But I ignored him the whole time. Well, tried to.

Cody saw me and stared at me from head to toe. I got uncomfortable and didn't know where Kevin was. He started walking over to me. I tried walking away, but he grabbed my waist. I tried pulling away but his grip on me was firmer than I thought.

"Where do you think you're going, gorgeous?" I could smell the alcohol on him.

"Away from you, isn't it obvious?"

"I really would like it if you stayed in my arms."

"I wouldn't. I have a boyfriend. Get off me."

"I don't care about your boyfriend, you little bitch."

"What did you just call me?"

"A little-"

"I heard what you said, asshole."

I pulled away and ran out the door. My house wasn't too far away, so I ran home. I didn't know where Kevin was. Suddenly, I fell to the ground. I felt someone pinning me to the ground. I tried to get away, but I couldn't. I tried to turn to see who it was, but I couldn't move.

Suddenly I felt this huge stinging pain in my back. I didn't know what was happening. Someone was on top of me, while I was on my stomach. The stinging pain got worse, and I think I passed out. I woke up, and saw Kevin by my side, looking very worried. I tried sitting up, but the stinging pain was back again. I wanted to speak, but something covered my mouth. I looked around a little. I was at the hospital again. But why was I here? What happened?

I tapped on Kevin, and he gave me a pen and paper. I wrote down, "What happened? Why am I back at the hospital?" He looked at me with sadness in his eyes and then said, "Love, you got cut down your back and you got cut by your throat." I looked at him shocked. What? Who would do this to me? He then spoke up again.

"Love, I know who did this to you. He is being questioned. Don't worry, love. Nothing like this will ever happen again." I wrote down, "Who did this?" He then said, "Cody." When I heard that name, I was shocked. Everything came back to me now.

I looked at Kevin in sadness, anger, confusion and shock. He seemed to realise. "Love, are you feeling okay?" I nodded. I wanted to speak. I tapped on the thing covering my mouth. He went out to get a nurse to take it off. She took it off carefully. I couldn't speak properly though. Because I got cut by my throat.

💫✨1 week later✨💫

I woke up and saw Kevin holding me by my waist while sleeping. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. I just stared at him. His eyes flew open looking straight into mine. We were still at the hospital, because I needed to recover.

I turned around so that I was fully turned to him. I felt his hand on my cheek, gently brushing it. I looked straight into his eyes, and he then kissed me on my forehead.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? I tried my best. I really enjoy writing this book, and I hope you enjoy reading it.

Love you all<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32K 34
Lily is a good girl. She gets good grades, doesn't party or drink, she always obeys the rules. Lily seems like your perfect teen right? Wrong. Her mo...
578 14 31
Lily is just a girl. She's got an amazing family and two great best friends. But when she finds she has feelings for two boys, life becomes a roller...
1.7M 48.2K 48
After witnessing the murder of her mother and constantly being abused by her own father, Lily's life is a cycle of never ending torture. With her fa...
280 2 52
There is a girl who fall in love with a man full of secrets