The Armageddon Squad Alliance

By SakuraSenpai91

One late spring day in Rockford, Oregon USA, a young man by the name of Hayato Suzuki rediscovered a long-los... More

"Chapter 1: Home Sweet Home......Again"
"Chapter 2: Combination Celebration"
"Chapter 3: A Song of Pipes and Drums and Woe"
"Chapter 4: The Paraiso Job Part I"
"Chapter 5: Gift From A Goddess"
"Chapter 7: The Stark Heist"
"Chapter 8: Shadow Clone Shenanigans"
"Chapter 9: A Hero's Offer"
"Chapter 10: Return of the Empress Part I"
"Chapter 11: Return of the Empress Part II"
"Chapter 12: To Asgard and Back Part I"
"Chapter 13: To Asgard and Back Part II"
"Chapter 14: To Asgard and Back Part III"
"Chapter 15: The Good, The Bad, and The Irish"
"Chapter 16: More Conventional Fun in the Sun Part I"
"Chapter 17: More Conventional Fun in the Sun Part II"
"Chapter 18: The Kinky Kitsune"
"Chapter 19: The Rockford Tournament"
"Chapter 20: A Burning Passion For The Lord"
"Chapter 21: American Annihilation Phase I"
"Chapter 22: American Annihilation Phase II"
"Chapter 23: April's Dream"
"Chapter 24: The Battle of Little Tokyo"
"Chapter 25: Help Connor"
"Chapter 26: The Klaue Konnection Part I"
"Chapter 27: Jury Duty Guarding Fury"
"Chapter 28: The Ring"
"Chapter 29: The Klaue Connection Part II"
"Chapter 30: Eighteen Candles"
"Chapter 31: This Is Your City Phase I"
"Chapter 32: This Is Your City Phase II"

"Chapter 6: The Paraiso Job Part II"

2 0 0
By SakuraSenpai91

Hayato and Kohane then woke up in their rooms, Hayato was alone, and Alejandra was next to Kohane in bed, they were all wearing their costumes. 

They then looked at their clocks and they both read, "9:15 AM". 

Kohane said to Alejandra, "C'mon, let's go downstairs." 

Alejandra then said tiredly, "I don't wanna get up, I wanna stay in bed a bit longer." 

She put her hand on Kohane's thigh and Kohane said, "I know you're still kinda tired, but I really need to eat right now, I was hella hungry last night."

 Alejandra then sat up and said, "Alright fine, but I'm not having any coffee." 

She then got out of bed and went out the door first and then Kohane gently spanked Alejandra as she left, and she jumped up in surprise and made an "EEP!" sound before blushing and they both went downstairs together. 

Hayato was already down there eating breakfast and he said, "Another lonely day in the life of Hayato Suzuki." 

Hanako then sat down and said, "I know you miss Maja, but you'll see her very soon plus, you need to keep your head straight today." Hayato replied, "I know but it's not time yet, so I have some time to mope over Maja not being here." 

Kohane and Alejandra then sat down at the table and Hanako then said, "Oh! Hayato, I just remembered! Your birthday is next Sunday, I was thinking that maybe we could throw a party for you." Hayato replied, "Mom, I'm gonna be eighteen, I don't need a party." 

Hanako then said, "You're never too old to party, we threw a party when Kohane turned eighteen." 

Hayato said, "Mom, I don't want a party, I think I just wanna spend my birthday with Maja." 

Hanako then felt dejected and said, "Oh, ok Hayato. If that's how you want to spend your eighteenth birthday, then that's fine." 

Hayato had finished his breakfast and got up and went to the sink but while he was there, Kohane whispered and asked Hanako, "Oh my god, you were planning a party all along, weren't you?" 

Hanako whispered back, "I didn't think he'd say No." 

Kohane then said, "Look, Hayato said he didn't want a party so just let him celebrate his birthday his own way." 

Hanako then said, "You don't understand Kohane, I want to throw a party because it may be the last time I'll get to spend time with My Only Son. In fact, it may be the last time we'll all spend time as a family before you kids decide to move out and start living your own lives with your girlfriends and your other friends." 

Hanako started tearing up before Hayato came back in and said, "You can throw me a party if you want Mom." 

Hanako wiped the tears from her face and said, "Ok Hayato, I will throw you a party." 

She got up and hugged him and he hugged back. 

An hour and a half later, the alarms for the Armageddon Squad rang and Mr. Armageddon, Ms. Armageddon, Rasta Lion, Creole Cheetah, El Capitan, and La Nina Flora all went over to the bank where the real drivers and the real cops were preparing to head over to the Casino and once the Armageddon Squad was at the bank, each member had a knife and slit each and every one of the drivers' and cops' throats and hid their bodies, then Mr. Armageddon called Jordan and Jamal on a radio and said, "Alright, targets neutralized! Go, go, go, go!" 

Jordan and Jamal then drove the trucks to the Casino while the fake cops escorted them. 

The Armageddon Squad then sped over to the Casino backdoor, turned invisible, and waited for Jordan and Jamal. 

Meanwhile inside the Casino, Leonardo, Lorenzo, and his men were standing by the safe while the leader of the Belfast Bastards Donald Murphy, the leaders of the Caribbean 5 Akoni Brown, Patricia Jean-Pierre aka Auntie Pierre, Tito De Los Santos, Alejandro Gonzalez, and Luis Diaz, and the Chairman of the Shanghai Tigers, Li Fu Chan were sitting down on a big couch with glasses of Brandy in their hands and Leonardo the said, "Gentleman, or should I say, Partners?" 

He then raised his glass and so did everyone else and he said, "Today is the day we finally make history and put our family on the map." 

Leonardo then unlocked the safe and looked at Lorenzo and said, "Dad, it is with great honor that I present to you, your cut of our profits." 

He then opened the safe and everyone gasped in shock and Lorenzo looked closely at one of the bill stacks and saw that it was fake, and he looked at Leonardo and calmly asked, "Son, do you take your old man for an idiot?" 

Leonardo then said, "Dad, I don't know how it got the-" 

Lorenzo then threw his glass at the wall and angrily shouted, "DO NOT FUCK WITH ME LEO!!!! I know what you're trying to do, you fat sack of shit! You should never ever, ever, ever, EVER HUSTLE YOUR OWN FAMILY!!!!!" 

An alarm then rang as one of Leonardo's men burst through the door and said, "Boss, you gotta come quick! There's a group of people robbing the vault downstairs! They've already killed everyone down there." 

Leonardo then asked, "Are the trucks still there?" The Goon replied, "No, they left once they came in." 

Leonardo then said, "Alright everyone, let's get down there." 

Lorenzo then said, "I'm coming with you because I want my money." Leonardo replied, "Dad, I promise you, I'll give you your cut from my personal vault at the bank but right now, I need you to get out of here, for your own safety. Just go through that door into the construction site, there should be a service elevator at the end of the building." 

Lorenzo nodded and he and his men left the room while Leonardo and his business partners left and went after the robbers. 

Meanwhile, the Armageddon Squad had killed all guards in the vault area and had stuffed all of their duffle bags with the fake cash but when they got to the lobby, they were met with guns from Leonardo, his men, and his business partners pointed at them and Leonardo said, "Mr. Armageddon, of all the people in this city, I wouldn't have expected you and your friends to come and try to rob me. Who are they anyway?" 

Mr. Armageddon answered, "We are The Armageddon Squad Alliance and don't bullshit us with your words, we know what kind of man you really are." 

Ms. Armageddon then pulled out a copy of the file they found in Leonardo's house and said, "Leonardo is gonna run for mayor before this place is done being built, and once it's done and he's mayor, he'll make the Kaisers part of the Mafia, and eliminate every other gang in Rockford including yours." 

Everyone was shocked and looked at Leonardo and he said, "S-she's lying! Shoot her!" 

Donald Murphy then said, "You fuking bastard!" 

Auntie Pierre then said, "You lied to us!" 

They then pointed all of their guns at Leonardo and his men but then some of the Caribbean 5, D, Shanghai Tigers, and Belfast Bastards members pointed their guns at their leaders and then like clockwork, the Central City PD busted through the door and yelled, "Everybody freeze!" 

Leonardo then said, "Ahh, looks like the cavalry's here! You Armageddon Squad assholes and your new allies are fucking done for, now surrender to these nice cops or die." 

Mr. Armageddon then said, "You can't kill...what you can't see..." 

The Armageddon Squad then turned invisible, and Mr. Armageddon fired the first shot from his M1A Rifle at a Mafia Goon's neck, and it created a domino effect, everyone started shooting and during the gunfight, Mr. Armageddon spotted a big fish tank behind the cops, and he looked at Ms. Armageddon and pointed at it but she shook her head and he said, "Come on, do it." 

He then shot two rounds at the tank and it cracked before bursting open and releasing a huge wave of water over the cops and then Kohane ran over to the wave and quickly absorbed it with her hands before compressing the water into a basketball sized sphere before jumping up and slamming it down on the floor in the middle of the group of cops and immediately, a huge blast of ice froze all of the cops in place and then She and Mr. Armageddon started breaking the frozen cops into pieces one by one. 

Once most of the Mafia Goons were dead and some of the other gang members were killed, Leonardo and the rest of his men retreated and Mr. Armageddon turned visible and said, "Let him go, we'll deal with him later." 

A voice from outside was heard and everyone looked over at the doors and Mr. Armageddon saw it was Agent Woo and he said, "Armageddon Squad, this is Agent Jimmy Woo with the FBI, I've stopped the rest of the Central City SWAT Team from storming the building and I'm giving you people a chance to come quietly. You have two options, you can surrender and come out quietly while we take you to DC for testing and questioning, or I can leave now and let the SWAT Team deal with you, you have two minutes." 

Akoni Brown then said, "We'll go out there and stall them, you guys get out of here." 

Jamal then called Mr. Armageddon on the radio and said, "Ay Hayato, we got the money here at the hideout." He replied, "Good, we're about to hit the bank now." 

Jamal said, "Ok, we'll be waiting for you here." 

Akoni Brown, Donald Murphy, Auntie Pierre, Tito De Los Santos, Alejandro Gonzalez, Luis Diaz and Li Fu Chan then walked outside with their hands on their head and Agent Woo saw them and said, "You're not the Armageddon Squad." and Tito said, "No we're not but we were involved in the shooting that happened in here." 

Luis then said, "So arrest us if you want." 

The Armageddon Squad then emptied their duffle bags of the fake money, turned invisible, and sped over to the Stark Bank.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 0 34
In May of 2016 in the city of Rockford, Oregon USA; a young man named Hayato Suzuki rediscovered a long lost arsenal of powers and through trials and...
1M 40K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
75.8K 3.4K 45
Not all light is good Not all dark is evil. Hotaru Nakajima was not born to be soft. She was born to make the world shatter and shake at her fingert...
1.3K 44 9
After being reprimanded by the members of the Ethereal Council, the last thing Erza remembered was running, when all of a sudden an explosion went of...