The Bias

By sammishah

**** More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
.....
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
.....
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
......
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
....
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
....
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
*****
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
*****
Chapter 65 (a)
Chapter 65(b)
******
****
****

Chapter 4

2.7K 316 122
By sammishah

Sana chup ...ki ho gya ?" her mother spoke while Sidharth kept looking at her , dumbfounded .Her cry sounded like a thunderstorm , a lightening strike , singing everything ,sucking the life out of the living . Her cry had rooted him at a place , for a moment he felt no ground under his feet.Then he saw her , getting up in a hysteria , grabbing her purse ans making a way out ,looking numb.She stumbled on her way , as his hands tried to gather her in his arms ." Shehnaaz " , he heard her being called after , just as he she was about to fall .

"shehnaaz?....you okay ?" he asked just as he balanced her.

She looked back into his face , "kya chahiye tumko?", moving out of his arms , as he kept looking at her , moving out of the door , while her family stood there at the table .

"Her hysteria is not over yet?, her uncle asked , pretending .

"Nahi ,nothing like that , actually she wasn't really feeling very well ,she had a migraine aur thoda gussa thi humse!",her dad Dr Sukhdeep singh ,spoke, looking at the retreating figure.

"Actually, I must apologize to you people for her behavior.", he added further.

"Baccho k mood pe hai sab!",Sahib's mother spoke ,taking a glass of wine from the table.

Sidharth moved back to the table , taking his chair ." Oh my God did you see it , that was scary " , the Deshmukh wife spoke

"AAj kal k bacche ...they are ...koi fikr hi nahi kisi ki!" , Rita spoke .

"Kabhi toh soch le na ki parents ko embarrassment face karna hai...today's generation has become way too selfish, Sidahrth's and Arya's times were different, these little girls nowadays they are....", The Deshmukh wife spoke, looking at the table and the people that had been the witness to a manic stunt

"Arey what ,look at them ,the women drinking .Now if such people raise children, what else would they turn to !",said the Deshmukh.

"Arey inke me toh yeh sab chalta hai." His wife added.While Sidharth and his mother kept quiet.

Shehnaaz moved out quick ,scared and petrified.She moved in quick steps ,barely looking at anyone around.Her head kept low looking at the exquisite flooring that made up the stairs leading to the outside .Making her way out very quickly ,she dig nails into the bag in her hand ,she tried controlling her tears,that risked falling out.

"Gadi nikalo " ,she told her driver reaching the car.

Quickly getting into the car ,she placed her purse on the side ,while looking outside the car."Hospital chalo", she told the driver , while her eyes kept looking back at the world she belonged to.The glitz and decency of the world she was born into was suffocating . The high rise building ,the lighted area , the big luxury cars screaming, civilization, in the English meaning .She kept looking outside ,as rain kept pouring on the window panes, while the car moved out of gate.She lowered the glass and looked outside, the guard standing at the gate of parking ,she looked at the face ,a man older than the age of her dad ,standing in rain wearing a raincoat,waving direction to the car comming in ,a woman older then Shehnaaz's age sat in it looking outside ,her eyes holding some story ,some sad story .How strange , the world was not an easy place to anyone.It was not simple to anyone . Perhaps, the man was working at this age was perhaps working to pay for his daughters school fees ,or maybe wife's cancer treatment, or that woman was looking for a solution to her husband's affair ,or her own ?

"Sana?", Miraal looked surprised on seeing Shehnaaz late at night , was not her family dining together? Miraal got up the the stretcher that she had used as a temporary bed to maybe take a small nap,till a case requiring her attention arrived.

As soon as Miraal got up and stood on her feet , Shehnaaz ran to her ,placing her head at Miraal's shoulder ,breaking into tears ,while her hands kept hanging low.Miraals hands went around her , holding her close ,very tight into a protective embrace ,"saanu ki hoya? Das mainu." (What happened saanu ,tell me?").However Shehnaaz did not answer ,she kept quiet, crying silently ,as Miraal's hands kept accessing her hair, "Saanu?", she asked
Shehnaaz kept quite."Accha chal nahi bol "and then separated herself from Miraal ."Sorry .", she mumbled, sitting on the floor.

"Sidharth so ,are you and Arya progressing anywhere? You are 38 and this is high time you must decide something conclusively.", Rita said sitting at the bed in Sidharth's room.

It was clean , large room ,with grayish white tinge on the walls .The bed was neatly placed in the center ,while the room shone in bright lights .The grey colored bedding and the minimalistic furniture complimented each other .He had changed to shorts and a t shirt , and settled on the bed.

"Mom ,did you see the way they talked about that girl or her family, I mean kaisi soch hai unki ...how do you suppose I would adjust with them?", he asked placing his phone on charging.

"Bacche ,its about Arya ,you would marry her ,not her family ,she's is a fine woman..pyaari hai woh...", his mother was speaking when a phone rang , it was weird language he didn't understand. His mother looked at his phone and then her own phone, only to realize that their's was not the phone ringing .That's when it struck him ,it was her phone ,Shehnaaz's, the one he had picked up when she had collided with him.He had tried to return it ,but she had been quick to leave ,also a part of his mind had kept it as a thread that would lead him to her. He got up from the bed taking the phone out of the drawer he had placed it, to pick up the call ,but by that time ,the call had been disconnected.

"Sidharth whoose phone is that ?" ,his mother asked, looking at the phone.

"Mom ,that girl ,the one....",he was speaking when his mother interrupted saiyng ," oh! The one that sat at next table..how do you have her phone?"

"It fell of her hand ,after she moved out".He clicked on the side button, to open her phone's screen to a beautiful picture of hers. It was a close up picture of hers ,with an exquisite outdoor background, lit in beautiful lights while she sat on a silver colored chair in front of a a shining shimmering silver table.Her hair were let open , light brown in color ,her eyes the same color .She had a beautiful pair of almond like eyes and small sharp nose.She was beautiful, very beautiful, the most beautiful person he had seen .And no that was not figurative ,she was literally the most beautiful face he had seen, but she was even more beautiful in real life.

The phone rang again ,he picked it up ."Hello!"

"Aap kon ?",the woman on the other side spoke.

He did not know when ,but the words left his mouth ,"Shehnaaz?" ,he called her name ,while his mother raised her eyes at hearing the name.

"Shulka ,do you have my phone?",she asked ,immediately remembering the sequence of events and the voice.

"Sidharth how do you know her ? ", his mother asked as he got up.from the bed.

"Mom i don't know her .She told me her name .", he said picking up the keys from the table

"Accha thik hai...driver ko bol do woh dega usko phone ,why are you bothering?"

" ma aap so jao."

"Sana ,sana ,baby girl comeon ,mera pyaara baccha !, kitni soft skin hai aapki baby girl ,", he said as his hand moved over her leg . One moment Shehnaaz was a little girl ,other moment she was sitting on the chair at the restaurant. His hands went higher and higher ,her skin broke into sweat.

"I don't like it.", she said sitting on the table as he fed her a morsel .

"Shehnaaz! Baccha tau ji khana khila rahe hai na...kha le...khane ko bura ni bolte ", her mother said thinking the context of Shehnaaz to be food.

"No beta ! See you like it .All girls like it ", he said as he placed a finger at the tender skin of her abdomen,then another finger ,slowly feeling her tense up.

"Shehnaaz nu Robby naal school Chhad da ?", the man asked Parminder .(Shall I drop Shehnaaz and Robby to school?)

"Ha veerji tusi chhad deyo", ( yes brother, you drop her to school).

He picked her up ,placing her into the car with his son ,"My baby girl ", he said putting her into the car,softly caressing the cheek of the girl.

"Mera liye pehna tha na sleeveless dress, baby girl!", she heard the man say sitting on her bed, and then she woke up ,her heart beating fast ,sweat formed on her forehead. She was quick to realize that it was not real ,that had been a nightmare, a bad one.

" Fuck!", she said ,as she quickly tied her hair into a bun ,and palced a Dupatta to cover her body over her t shirt and the shorts ,moving out of her apartment, as she remembered Sidharth would be reaching to give her the phone back.

Sidharth stopped outside the residential complex, she had texted as her address. It was a posh gated society, an new one .As he moved his car to the gate ,the guards stopped him ,registering his number plate, and the address he was visiting and then directing him to the way.He stood outside the building D(4) ,moving to the main door ,when he saw her reach the door to building ,looking absolutely breathtaking .She pressed her finger to the biometric lock opening door.

"Shukla ?", she spoke.

"Sidharth, Sidahrth Shukla. " he said smiling.

"Phone?", she came straight to the point.He loved that ,the fierceness.

"Naamn toh bta de, its been a ages ,I still know you as the Delhi girl from Eros", he said taking the phone back .

She rolled her eyes , " Shehnaaz.", she answered forwarding her her hand to take the phone.

" I already know that. Poora naam ?"

"Dr Shehnaaz kaur ."

"Fine ! Shehnaaz kaur .Nice meeting you", he said turning away ,knowing that future had something in store for them.

Shenaaz pressed her thumb to the door lock opening it ,when she called his name ," Sidharth! Coffee? Chai?"

His steps halted, he smiled at it.He knew she would call him back ,he rolled his tongue pushing it to the side of her cheek and then turned to her .
"Tu banaegi?"

"Aaja ,tu bhi kya yaad rakhega?", she answered. " Ae jaldi decide kar , lock 40 seconds k timer pe hai...phirse band ho jaega!"

"Yaad toh rakha hai ,Sab kuch ." He winked

It was almost midnight, and here he was sitting on a high rise chair as she ,prepared tea in the kitchen .It was a spacious three bedroom apartment, and from what he could guess , it must be expensive.

"Family nahi rehti saath?" He asked as she poured tea into the mug

" Nope!",

"So this apartment is rented?"

"Naah! I own it.",she said passing the mug toh him , while raising herself to the kitchen counter .

" You are rich!"

"Nah...my family! They are rich. And I am just using that money. "

"So you won't ask about the restaurant?", she asked after a while.

"Tu bol degi ?"

She nodded her head in a no, when his phone rang.Arya it read .He picked up the phone, "hey...", he deliberately sounded sleepy .

"I am sorry ,I didn't know you were sleeping...", she spoke

"Ha ..yrr sorry so raha hu..its been a hectic day", he answerd, in a tone sounding he had been woken up from deep sleep while Shehnaaz kept looking at him ,smirking.

"What?",he asked Shehnaaz as he disconnected the call.

"Tu aaj bhi apni girlfriends ko jhooth bolta hai?"

"Aaj bhi..", he raised his eyebrows ."and she's not a girlfriend. "

"Toh biwi?", her eyes popped out.

"Naah! My family is trying to set me up with her....shes a potential fiance."

"Wow!" ,she answered.

"Judge kar rahi hai ?",he asked placing the mug on the kitchen counter.

She smiled ,"well ofcourse ,I am judging. I mean who doesn't judge. Don't we all just observe and understand, and then our brains make judgements. That's what brains are for!" She winked at him.

"So Shehnaaz kaur , should I take your leave or do you want me to stay?", he said getting up ,towering over her.

"And stay to do what?" ,she asked looking back into his eyes.

"To check if you have improved yourself over the last time. ",he said suggesting of the night they had spent in Delhi.

" Do you want to stay?"she asked pulling his hand into hers .As he closed in the distance between the two,she moved her legs wrapping his legs into hers in an embrace.

"Only if you want me to stay !", his hand went to touch the back of her hair ,setting it free from the bun

"So Shukla ,you aren't married?"she asked keeping her phone under his chin.

"No ", he answered as his hand moved into her hair ,setting it in a correct manner ,a strand after strand he detangled the hair.

"No girl friend ? No fuck buddies?", she further questioned .

"Nope ", he said ,as her hand wandered off to his arm ,tracing the taut muscles. Her hands were soft ,feminine ,he loved the touch.

" So ,right now you are into self help stuff!", she asked ,drawing him closer.

"Huh?",he questioned.

"So ,you touch yourself to help yourself?", she spoke as his fingers drew patterns onto her neck. He knew his skill full hands ,he knew he was turning her on ."To whose image did you get yourself off ,the last time you touched yourself?"

His hands left her neck ,moving down ,he used a single hand ,opening the hook of her bra ,from over her t shirt." You ...Shehnaaz the last time I did ,it was your idea that I touched myself too.", he said as his hand went under her t shirt ,touching, not brushing the skin.

"You seem skilled!", she spoke as he opened the bra hook.

"If you let me, I can show you an skill or two!"

"Shukla ,if I let you do that, I can be only one ,these fingers of yours would be touching for that time period. You can love anyone ,your ex girlfriend or the one you are going to marry ,but,in the meanwhile you can only touch me!"

"Manzoor hai !"

"And the most important thing ,Shulka, this ,",she said waving her index finger to and from between the duo ,"does not mean anything. We don't exist in real world. Remember, I called you a magic and a Miracle, both of these are imaginary .There are no miracles in real....",she left out a moan as his fingers loosened the bra ,moving to hold her peaks under the fabric.She looked at him ,smiling at her, the way she was responding to him, it was a boost to his ego.

"There are no miracles and magics in real life, so you will not exist in my real life...only here ,in the dread of night as the prince of dreams takes over the realm of mankind.",She closed her eyes as applied a slight pressure on her peak.

"Bol dia...Abhi you would only speak when I ask you to !",ge said picking her up in his arms with her legs crossing over his torso."Which room?" He asked, to which she pointed to one. He laid her down and stripped himself bare ,while she looked into his eyes."Would you not look down there?" ,he asked to tease her.

"Raise your hips ", he said coming close to her on the bed.His hands went gripping the waist band of her shorts and what ever she was wearing.,separating them from her body.Moving himself to her upper body ,he brought their lips in contact, kissing her.His lips held a skilled learning of movement, but she lacked it ,and he could sense that.

" Tujhe toh bhot seekhna hai abhi baby.", he spoke kissing her,as his hands kept kneading the soft mounds at her chest.

"Islo nikalu?", she asked pointing at the top.

"Yes !be my guest!", he answered, separating himself from her .
Her hands held the hem of her to separating in from her body ,while he kept looking at hers.He could trace the outlines of breast from the loosened cover of the bra.

"Usko bhi!',he spoke pointing to the bra.

His hands pulled her onto him ,as he kissed her.
"Open your mouth Shehnaaz!',he commanded and she obliged .

His lips left her mouth moving down ,gliding along the walks of her neck ,licking them finally reaching her chest.His finders traced the hyperpigmented skin around her peak, before holding it between his fingers and mouth.

"Babes no protection..so no intercouse!"

He loved her skillfully and playfully .They shared intense sexual chemistry, but more then anything he loved her respectfully.He used his fingers transporting her to the world of pleasure

HEr alarm ringed wakening her up.She was tired ,he was surely a learned lover in bed.She smiled to the night that had gone by.She picked up her phone ,it was 8 in morning.Quiclky she ran to the washroom, to find a sticky note hanging on the mirror

Keeping up with the tradition of sticy notes.

Your miracle and magic, has kept his promise.
You asked me to be a visitor while the prince of dreams walked free.So did I !
I hope and intend to be yours ,even if it's a miracle and magic!Unreal and dreamy

Yours ,the guy you met at Eros ,5 years back and then visited him every night!

Sidharth Shukla
9457******

Lots of love dear readers.❣❣❣

Do share your ideas
Looking forward to your feedback and con😊
That would only help in me writing better for you guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 18K 30
Doctor, you love me right? You think so? Enjoy the love story of a doctor and patient❤️
78.2K 4.1K 60
105K 14.4K 83
****
512K 46.5K 62
" this relation doesn't mean anything to me" -sidharth asfandyar Ali " Talaq dede...