The Gates

By Tyraj2722

The Gates housing projects are associated with boarded up windows, huge roaches, crackheads, and welfare moth... More

Chapter one: Southside
Chapter two: Whatever you like
Chapter three: Torn
Chapter Four part one:Say Goodbye
Chapter Four part two: Reckless
Chapter Five:Safe Haven
Chapter Six: Don't mess with my man
Chapter Seven part one:From the Cradle
Chapter Seven part two: Dangerously in love
Chapter Seven part three: I can't help but wait
Chapter eight:The one I gave my heart to
Chapter Nine:One Less Lonely Girl
Chapter Ten:First Day Out
Chapter Eleven part one:Lie to me
Chapter Eleven part two: Breakin' Me
Chapter Twelve: Over and Over
Chapter Thirteen part one: Gone Til November
Chapter Thirteen part two: Why does it hurt so bad
Chapter Fourteen:So confused
Chapter Fifteen: Girl
Chapter sixteen: Emergency Room
Chapter seventeen part one: Who want smoke?
Chapter seventeen part two:Heart on Ice
Chapter Eighteen part one:My baby
Chapter Eighteen part two:Anytime you need a friend
Chapter Nineteen:Heart for sale
Chapter Twenty:Depression
Chapter Twenty One:I choose you
Chapter Twenty-two: Come together
Chapter Twenty-three part one:Just like a pill
Chapter Twenty-three part two: Get it together
Chapter Twenty-four:Bonnie and Clyde
Chapter Twenty-Five: Kiss Me Thru the phone
Chapter Twenty-six:Bust Your windows
Chapter Twenty-eight:Self Righteous
Chapter Twenty-nine (part one): Konclusions
Chapter Twenty-nine (part two):Rain
Chapter Thirty: Jealous
Chapter Thirty-one : Liquor
Chapter Thirty-two :End of the road
|Author's Note|

Chapter Twenty-seven: Stay

281 14 16
By Tyraj2722

Not really sure how to feel about it, Something in the way you move. Makes me feel like I can't live without you -Rihanna

Sapphire Kaleb Karter "Scooby"

"Everything was destroyed," Spank exclaimed as we sat in our section.

"Everything," He repeated wide-eyed. I was laughing so hard my side was hurting. My brother's situation wasn't funny, but the way he described it had me dying.

"She did you like that, g," I laughed trying to stuff everything I could in the 'rillo. "bruh," Spank dragged. "She even threw a brick through my car," He exclaimed.

"D*mn," I shook my head, leaning back. I wasn't gone lie, like I hadn't seen Spank hanging around that Spanish bartender. I knew Tyra was gone get in his a*s but that aint my business. I put the blunt to my lips.

"So I tried to call her and guess what she say," Spank hit my arm. "What," I asked inhaling smoke. "I dont ever want to talk to you again, we're never getting back together," Spank mocked Tyra's soft squeaky voice, causing me to laugh.

"She capping," I passed the blunt to him. "She just mad right now," I added as Spank pressed the blunt to his lips. I know those two and they weren't over for good.

"She won't even let me see Serenity," Spank exhaled. "I told you, that peace wasn't going to last long," I shrugged as Spank passed the blunt back to me. Spank let out a chuckle.

"Ciara must still be getting on yo' nerves," He asked. I shook my head no, pressing my lips to the blunt. "Nah, cause I dont deal with her a*s," I simply said. "I pick Santiago up, and drop Santiago off," I moved my hands. Spank twisted his lips in disbelief. "I aint hit Ciara in a while," I honestly admitted, exhaling.

"This got something to do with babymomma number two," Spank sung, snapping his fingers. I laughed as I passed it back to his silly a*s. "Mel," I asked. He gave me a "duh" look.

"Nah, it aint like that," I waved him off. "Her a*s be acting like she hate me," I shrugged, thinking about how she snapped at me at her doctor's appointment. I looked at my watch. Speaking of Mel, I had to go check on her. Spank let out a laugh.

"Just think about making sh*t right with your babymomma," I advised walking out.

Of course when I knocked on Mel's door, she came to the door annoyed. Her chocolate colored skin was glowing contrasted from the frown she wore. Her plump pink lips, pouted. I bit down on my lip as I noticed her d-cups seemed to had grown into double d-cups. The sports bra she wore was tight and fitted, as she showcased her growing belly. Her biker shorts fit her round a*s and made it hard for me not to stand at attention.

"You can close the door behind yourself," She rolled her eyes. She'd really be attractive if she lost the attitude. Walking in her apartment, I closed the door behind me.

"No food today," She asked rolling her eyes once more. She hated when I brung her food? "I didn't have time, I came straight over from the club," I tried to explain but was met with another eye-roll.

"I can get you some-," I started. "I don't need you to do anything for me," She spat. I let out a sigh as I sat down on her couch. Her attitude was on 100 today.

"How you feeling," I asked as she sat down beside me. Silence.

"Well you look good," I tried to compliment her. She raised her eyebrow, but rolled her eyes once again.

"F*ck this," I mumbled getting up. "What," She asked as if I had offended her. "F*ck this," I repeated more clearly.

"I'm trying do the right thing and be here for you but all you do is act like I p*ssed in your cherrios," I sighed about to walk off, but I felt her tug on my hand. "No," I saw tears welling in her eyes.

"I want you to stay," She admitted. "Well, you sholl don't act like it," I mumbled sitting back down. "It's just I've been having a bad day," She admitted.

"My brothers in jail and Ashanti's been going crazy," She counted on her fingers. I nodded. "Have you been having a bad month," I asked her with a slight chuckle. "I'm sorry, you know I'm usually not a b*tch," She twirled a piece of her hair. I nodded, We use to have fun.

"It's just this," She pointed from me to her. I raised my eyebrow. I had so many questions. "You," She looked down. I raised my eyebrow. I still had so many questions. "Being nice," She added. I raised my eyebrow.

"Nothing, I'm just not use to it," She shrugged. "Forget I said anything," She waved it off. "But stay, let's watch a movie," She quickly changed the subject, leaving me wondering were all females bipolar. I let out a yawn, as we watched this boring a*s "Notebook" movie she insisted we watched. I felt her inch closer to me, cuddling next to me.

Instead of pushing her away, I just wrapped my arm around her. I felt her eyes on me. What was shorty on? I bit down on my lip as I met her glare. She quickly looked away.

"I bet you do this with all your-," She rolled her eyes. "Nah," I quickly cut her off. I turned back to the tv but looking out the corner of my eye I could still see her smiling.

|Author's note: Do we ship them? Let me know in the comments. Please, remember to vote! Thank Y'all|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

THE CARNELLS By Chayma

General Fiction

97.7K 5K 105
My severe brother 2 Enjoy ❀️
841K 28.6K 27
π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘒𝘡𝘡𝘱𝘒π˜₯ π˜₯𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘡π˜ͺ𝘡𝘭𝘦 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘴𝘀𝘳π˜ͺ𝘱𝘡π˜ͺ𝘰𝘯
108K 3.5K 53
Read and see how these two dope dealers fall in love and survive their lifestyle. (I was 16 when I wrote this, please don't beat me up🫣)