Once Again for Old Time's Sake

By gigifoster143

Sequel to Homecoming Proposal Carmen reunites with her friends she left behind decades before. Despite the j... More

Chapter 1 - WTF?
Chapter 2 - Meeting Suitors
Chapter 3 - After the Call
Chapter 4 - Dramatic Exit
Chapter 5 - What happened
Chapter 6 - Travels
Chapter 7 - Idea Planted
Chapter 8 - Reunited
Chapter 9 - Grilled
Chapter 10 - Differences
Chapter 11- Fireside Chat
Chapter 12 - Down the Drain
Chapter 13 - Long weekend arrivals
Chapter 14 - Trouble at the door
Chapter 15 - Painful conversations
Chapter 16 - Sharing more
Chapter 17 -All present
Chapter 18 - Tagged
Chapter 19 - A break
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Not interested

Author's Notes

175 7 3
By gigifoster143

Hi!  I am so glad you picked this story to read.  It is a continuation of the story Homecoming Proposal.  I hope you will take the time to go back and read it before continuing.  

UPDATE 11/16/2023

Man, this has been a crazy year.  I am so glad I've been able to get more written.  I still have a ways to go.  I'm thinking a book #3 might be in the works, but that would be after the end of this one.  I don't know.  I don't want to rush the end but don't see the story ending, just yet.

Anyway, back to it.

UPDATE 6/10/2023

Wow that short break I planned for November turned into a doozy.  My mother-in-law passed away and we had an unscheduled kitchen renovation happen because of flooding.  My mental health took a nosedive with those additions to PPD and learning to walk again from earlier in the year.  I believe I'm in a better place mentally and can devote time to things I enjoy again.  That being said, a new chapter is up now!

~~

I am taking a break to participate in NANOWRIMO.  I have future chapters written but I'd like to polish them more before sharing.  I anticipate returning and plowing through getting them up before Christmas.  Maybe even my new story as well.  You have up to Chapter 11 ready to read now.  

I would love to get your feedback, especially if something doesn't make sense or I have typos.  I really to write clearly for you.  Your loves, following, and sharing my story mean the world to me.  I appreciate you taking time from your life to enjoy what I have written.

Gigi~October 29, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 3 20
This is a story about a girl and a boy promised that they will be married together when they grow up. They met again at their college years, they bec...
18.3K 330 19
Once high school best friends, and possibly more, Paige and Violet meet again in college. Will they get their second chance to make things right- to...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

32.7K 713 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
34 4 8
Kacie and Asher were inseparable as children, growing up in a small town nestled by rolling hills and endless fields. They shared every moment-from...