quinn's artbook

By soultrappedstjiub

some of my favorite stuff i've made. i hope you enjoy :) fandoms: - the elder scrolls [latest content] -popee... More

misc 1
4 a friend
misc 2
mikey way/ryan ross/brendon urie
Jeff the killer
misc 3/mostly dbh
paRty sEvEn {jenna jospeh}
throam!ryan & cathetel
daddy popee 😩🥵🥵
seito my beloved
peepee the perfoemer 😩💦💦‼️
IM LATE BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIFA
POPEE DTIYS
chinchikurin stuff
chinchikurin polaroids
fem!awsten
martin septim playing card

elder scrolls hyperfixation made a HUMONGOUS comeback

33 1 3
By soultrappedstjiub

aug 27, 2022

yall... it's bad. like. really bad.
here's what i have so far, going from latest to oldest.

i finished this one not too long ago, maybe two hours back? anyway, it's supposed to be my nerevarine/ldb Elderyn Telvanni. He got married to the lovely Teldryn Sero in the fourth era. Here they are, hugging, being cute and in love. Keep in mind that Elderyn is 224 at the time of the dragon crisis.

My newest oc Nerune. She is a blind altmer who got shipped off to Skyrim by the Aldmeri Dominion due to her disability. She is so new that that's pretty much her only backstory as of late.

Ayem and Vivec because why not? I think the Tribunal are very cool, Sotha Sil included. He's not here because at the time I didn't really care for him bc... yknow... his appearance in Morrowind is... limited. But he does look like one cool mf in eso.

Teldryn doodle.

Elderyn, in the 3rd era. He looks old af but that's because I didn't think to canonize him [in my personal lore anyway] as one of my ldbs yet. His vitiligo is because of his chimer-ness showing through :)

Doodles of Teldryn from a not written but simultaneously finished fanfic about him and my other oc Ra'harr. He has hair because he changed for a man 🥴

This quick doodle of Ra'harr in which I changed him to an Imperial because fuck drawing khajits man. I am not talented enough for that.

Voryn overlooking Resdayn. The sketch is 1000x better.

I might go back and finish it properly one day.

Now this! This was made prior to me shipping Nerevoryn. I thought it would be cute to make them look all friendly and platonic by emphasizing how close they were. They're just reuniting after a devastating battle or sumn. Idk. Either way, when I drew this is was in no way meant to be romantic, but I realize my mistake.

I honestly don't know what this was meant to be. I think I just wanted to draw Dagoth Ur and get that itch out of my system. I do like how his mask came out, and although this isn't a favorite piece, I don't hate it either. I find this artwork peaceful. He looks like he's doing a little dance.

Sheo getting bonked for some reason? I don't know. Very Gen Z of me to draw this.

Ah yes, my Cicero phase. He was the first NPC I died over because I randomly remembered him when I started becoming hyperfixated on The Elder Scrolls again. About 7 years ago I played Skyrim for the first time and of course joined the DB and fell in love with this mf, although I'm pretty sure I killed him because I was a child and didn't know I could spare him. Hohoho, heeheehee, break that lute across my knee!

Honestly, are you guys even surprised that I fell in love with another clown??

More Cicero. Ten points if you know who's under him.

My first digital fanart of anything Elder Scrolls related. I left out so many things it's almost embarrassing.

My first Elder Scrolls fanart possibly ever. There is a slight chance that I may have made fanart when I was ten-ish, but when I was hyperfixated on Skyrim for the first time it was more so about playing the game rather than consuming and making fan based content. I'll have to go digging, but most of my artwork was posted to Google Plus and... well.

That's it so farWAIT
I FORGOT ONE

There's this one. The more I look at it, the more I don't like it, but it's still one of my better pieces.

Now I have actually showed you my main/mostly finished pieces. I have so many wips it's not even funny. Maybe next chapter y'all will see those?

Until next time, Quinn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 161 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
658K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
25.3K 39 4
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.