π’πšπ² 𝐏π₯𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞; πƒπ«πšοΏ½...

By justlikeyourstories

In a world where women have lost all rights, their magic revoked and family dead. Held and used at the hands... More

✨Introduction
NIGHT
SILVER
MERIKH
DRESS THE SITUATION
TAG AND SCREAM
COVENTRESS
THE SILENCE
THUNDER
UNRECOGNISED SCARS
PRAY
LITTLE MERCY
MALFOY MANOR
BLOOD
A PLAN IS A PLAN

MASK

402 15 6
By justlikeyourstories

Camila May

We've been walking for days.

Unfortunately I wasn't unconscious this time.

It's been 2 days since we left the small motel in Loch Lomond. It was risky staying there in the first place, let alone to sleep another night. So we left as soon as we ate and I refilled my drink bottle.

I had no clue where we were going. No matter the countless times that I'd asked, Draco wouldn't tell me anything and Theo didn't even answer when I asked him. To say that I trusted them would be far stretched because to be honest, I didn't really.

I knew it was stupid to be blindly following them but I hadn't another choice. Draco and Theo were right about what they said back at the cabin, I've survived so far on luck. I wasn't sure how far I thought I'd get before being captured or even killed.

At the start I had a fear that they'd hand me in themselves but I think I have a pretty good judge of character. They hadn't even mentioned it at all and to think that they were in danger just as I was, was kind of comforting in a way.

My feet felt like they were on fire.

We only stopped for 5 minutes at a time and that was only after an hour of constant walking. It seemed as though these woods had no end.

But this time it felt longer and it took strength, strength I didn't have to spare, so my knees wouldn't buck and I wouldn't fall to the ground. The heavy bag on my back along with the bow and arrow, wasn't helping either.

"Malfoy!" I shouted. He didn't stop but looked back at me as he kept walking "How much further until we get to where you're leading me?"

"Why are you complaining so much?" He groaned and turned his head back.

"Complaining? We've been walking for days with little to no rest and you wanna talk about my complaints?" I scoffed and walked a little faster to catch up with him "I'm tired"

"You're alive" He said "Focus on that and keep walking"

"I'm stopping" I said and suddenly stopped in my tracks. I heard Draco give a loud groan before stopping as well and turning around to face me.

"Good god you're annoying" he rolled his eyes.

"I'm thirsty and my legs feel like they're gonna fall off so just give me a second will you?!" I frowned and took the water bottle from my back "I'll walk away without you in a second"

"Yeah, that's what you do best" he mumbled in hopes I wouldn't hear but I did.

Oh, I fucking did.

"Excuse me?" I said and slipped the bottle back into my bag "What I do best? You really wanna venture down that road right now, Malfoy?"

"Why not? It could be better then the one were on now" he said as he turned to fully face me.

"Don't give me that sarcastic shit you prick" I spat "You know what happened"

"Do I?" He squinted his eyes and took a step toward me. Theo just stood back and watched us quietly "Because it's seems to me like you just up and left before I even got then chance to talk to you"

"Why the fuck would I wanna talk to you?" I chuckled sarcastically "Are you really that fucking dense?"

"Me? It wasn't even what it bloody looked like" he groaned and swiped a hand over his mouth.

"You fucking cheated on me!" I shouted angrily and took a step closer "Swindle your way out of that one, Malfoy. Just like you do with every little thing in your life"

"Just like I do? You disappeared without a trace for months, Camila, Months! Do you know how fucking worried I was about you?!" He frowned.

"You didn't seem so fucking worried when your lips and hands were all over Astoria fucking Greengrass!" I shouted and pushed him back slightly. He stumbled but managed to catch his footing before he fell.

"That wasn't even what happened!" He argued "She came onto to me and the second she touched me I pushed her away"

"That's not what I saw so try again, asshole!" I snapped and dropped the bag off my shoulders "Y'know what? I did try to fucking talk to you, for a week I tried to get an explanation but every single time you'd put up that stupid fucking mask and just grunt at me like I meant absolutely nothing to you!"

"May I remind you that it was the same year I became and fucking death eater? What more did you expect me to say to you?!" He threw his arms up in the air.

"Yeah and who was the girl right by your side, Draco?" I shouted again "Huh? Draco—who?.... Me! I was the girl right by your side the whole Fucking time and you ignored me like I was some kind of unwanted possession!"

I felt tears well up in my eyes. All at once the pain came rushing back, after so many years of pushing it down and forgetting it even happened. It was still there, waiting to be released and expressed.

"I was trying to protect you, Camila!" He shouted back "The less you knew, the less involvement you had and a less chance of you getting hurt! You meant absolutely everything to me and I loved you"

I chuckled softly and stood back.

Loved.

Not anymore

"Loved..." I said quietly before picking my bag back up "Okay"

I wiped the falling tear from my eye and began to walk past him.

"No, Camila—"

"Where are we going?" I said as I stopped a few steps ahead. I didn't look back but kept my head forward, letting the tears silently fall down my face.

He kept quiet and that's when I looked back at Theo who I forgot was even standing there.

"Do you know?" I asked softly.

"Yeah" he nodded before looking back at Draco then to me again "This way" he said and walked toward me.

I walked alongside him and knew Draco was following by the sound of his footsteps behind us.

"Camila!" Hermione shouted as she waved her hand in front of my face "Are you even listening to me?"

"Huh—what?" I said as I leant back up and looked at her.

"You were staring again" she sighed and looked down at the open book in front of her "How long is it gonna be before you actually talk to him instead of making doe eyes every second"

"Talk? To him?" I laughed "There's no way he'd even bat an eyelash at someone like me"

"You're being ridiculous" She said and looked up at me sternly "You're every bit as gorgeous as the girls he talks to on the daily"

"I most certainly am not" I scoffed and looked down at my food "Do you really think I need to eat Breakfast? It's the most unnecessary meal of the day and it wouldn't hurt if I skipped" I said as I pushed the plate away.

"You mean the most important" Hermione huffed as she pushed the plate back towards me "Eat" and again she looked down at her book.

"I don't need the extra Calories anyway" I said and stood up "I'm not gonna drop dead"

"Camila if you don't sit down and eat I will drag you" Hermione threatened, not even looking up from her book. I rolled my eyes and slowly sat back down "Your bodies a temple and you should treat it as such. Never should you deny yourself what you want because of some boy. It's not healthy"

Giving in, I took a bite of my toast and made sure to chew loudly in Hermione's ear to piss her off.

"Stop that" she said. I didn't listen and even began to smack my lips together "Camila—seriously"

I chuckled and took another bite.

"Stop!" Hermione shouted in a loud laugh as she pushed me.

I fell backwards slightly and laughed in return.

"You're so easily pissed off" I laughed and started to eat normally.

"You are so lucky I love you" she huffed as she looked up at me with a frown.

"Aww" I smiled "I love you too, Mione"

"The amount of times I've put up with you" she sighed "Yeah, you better"

I giggled and looked away from her, only for my eyes to widen when I saw who was walking towards us. I neatly chocked on my food and nudged unit Hermione's side.

"Ow! Camila—"

"Look!" I whispered shouted "Am I crazy or is he walking over here right now?"

Hermione frowned at me then looked over in the same direction. Only for her eyes to widen as well "Nope, he's definitely coming over. This is your change to talk to him"

"Wha—I will do nothing of the sorts" I whispered and Hermione didn't get to respond before he sat down on the seat before us.

"Morning" he said as he picked up an apple from the fruit bowl on the table.

"Uh... hello?" Hermione looked him up and down "And what exactly are you doing here? This table is Gryffindor only"

"Really?" He said sarcastically before rolling his eyes at her and unexpectedly looking at me "Hey"

"I—Uh..." my speech slurred and I wanted to kick myself for not being able to form not even a single word in front of him.

He laughed.

That gorgeous laugh.

"Your stare is creepy, stranger" he said and took a bite of the apple in his hand "What's your name?"

"Camila.... May" I said slowly. I was looking at him as though he wasn't even real and if I were him, I'd run. Very far away.

"Camila" he repeated and I could almost collapse by the way he said my name.

"Draco Malfoy"

Is it insane that I'd just run right back to him if he cheated?

Just me?

Okay.

Word count 1684.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.2K 79
Y/n Malfoy the four year older sister of Draco Malfoy and the daughter of Lucius and Narcissa. Y/n is nothing like her father and doesn't want to fol...
357K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
436K 10.8K 27
"If she went, that was it. Everyone would know." Promiscuous, irreverent, but quick witted; Draco Malfoy seems to glide through life unbothered, yet...
125K 5K 22
Draco Malfoy is a womaniser. He never cares for the girls that he messes around - doesn't blink an eye when they confess their love for him, never fl...