Just add Katrina and Chuck.

By mony8795

What happens when Chuck the enemy of the OC's (Original cooks) after the pluot festival with amnesia. More

Info
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: "Jake?"
Chapter 9: Schnitzel
Chapter 10: "Kick 'em out chicken soup"
Im sorry
Chapter 11: The end

Chapter 1

708 18 2
By mony8795

"Chuck?" Everyone asked in surprised when a boy around the age of 15 dressed like Elvis Presley or something. Then all of a sudden Mrs.Silvers faint.

After 20 seconds of awkward silence she grones and Hannah helps her up.

"Chuck." Granny said, staring at him.

"Is that my name?" He walks closer

"Come sit," I pointed to a chair.

"So you don't remember anything?" Hannah askes

"Zilch."

"What?" I asked myself quietly.

"Like I said It's all blank." He says

Kelly sighs "that must be so terrifying."

"Oh, don't listen to him kelly." Granny says calmly to her then turns to Chuck and yells "You tell me what you're up to or I'll send you back."

"Granny!" "Grandma!"

"There's the Becky I remember." Mama P says

"Back? Back from where? I'm sorry ma'am, I think there has been a misunderstanding."

Granny scoffs, "Oh, you know you're not fooling anyone with this amnesia trick."

"What if he really doesn't remember anything Becky?" Mrs.Silvers askes. Then she looks at Chuck as He looks at her up and down with judgemental eyes. "You haven't aged a day. How is that possible?"

"Excuse me but... what?"

"Lapsis, Elysian, Morbium. Do those words mean anything to you?" Mama P asks

"Are those even words? I'm sorry I have no idea what you're saying."

"Then what do you know?" I ask with a gentle tone. Earning a small smile from the boy.

"Honestly, all I remember is getting off a Ferris wheel at the Pluot Festival. I don't know who I am, where I live, and what is a pluot?"

"Where have you been living then?" I ask

"What have you done for money" Mamma P adds

He shrugs "I don't have any scratch. I've been sleeping in the playground at the park every night."

"Oh, that's horrible" Kelly says

"Yeah, we need ro get you some food." Hannah said

"And, no offense, clean clothes. You're a little stinky." Darbie added

"Oh stop it, girls. You can't trust anything he says." Granny exclaimed loudly.

"You can't trust me? Why should I trust you? You know my name but you won't tell me who I am." He looks at Mrs.Silvers "You're looking at me like I'm a lost dog." then at Mama P "And you look like I just ran over your cat" Then at Granny "And you just look like you want to slug me" Making me hold back a snicker.

"It's okay Chuck, we've all had a long day. Can you please just excuse us for a minute?" Kelly askes as everyone walks into the kitchen but not before I give him an apologetic smile.

3'rd POV

"Grandma, you can't keep yelling at him like that."

"Yea granny, that's the most unsuccessful thing if you want some answers when someone is scared or have trust issues. Even though he was really bad in 1965, he doesn't seem to remember any of it now."

"We can't have an amnesiac boy from 1965 running around town." Mama P said with an eyeroll.

"Yeah, Saffron falls most missing person is back?" Hannah says

"And he hasn't aged in 50 years, explain that." Darbie says

"Well, I have a spare room. I could take him in until we can figure something out." Mrs.Silver offers.

"I think he prefers the park." Hannah says as she points behind the older hags, where he isn't sitting anymore.

"Well he ran because he's scared and honestly I don't blame him." Kelly said

"Yeah, I don't blame him either, you were a little scary granny." 

"Oh girls, don't be so naive." Becky says. Making kat scowl at her and say.

"I'll stop being 'naive' when you stop being a paranoid old hag" Then she storms out while Becky and Kelly yell after her.

-

When she got home she helped her mom with dinner with Kelly when she came home about 10 minutes later with Becky.

After an awkward dinner Katrina waited until 8:pm to make some Pasta salad with bacon, pesto, mozzarella, tomatoes, cucumber, spinach and obviously pasta. 45 minutes later it was done, she put it in a container, put it in her backpack with a fork, an apple, a bottle of water and a thick blanket. And went to the park. Where she saw Chuck sleeping on the slide so she took out the blanket and wrote There's food in the backpack for you - Kat, on a post-it note. She stuck it to his forehead and laid the blanket over him and went home to sleep.

-

The next day Katarina and the girls discuss the Chuck problem.

"Hey, is this really our mystery to solve?" Darbie asked

"Your grandma, miss silvers, and mama P said to let them handle Chuck."Hannah sighed

"Look, we made the 'curse breaking' cake that brought Chuck back, which means it makes us responsible for him too." I said looking at them chillin' in the window.

"But we can't help him if he's just gonna run away." Darbie said

"Well, if we want to help him, we're gonna have to get him to trust us." Kelly said (I know there is a lot of 'I said, she said, and all that i'm sorry)

"How" Darbie asked as Hannah snatched the book from her.

"The fastest way to get Chuck to trust us is to use magic so let's just cook something so we can get back to our summer of fun."

"Okey, Trust me Tabouli. We have just enough Elysian mint." (a boring ass sallad)

-

"A sallad?"

"It's an Arabian veggie meal called Tabouli." Hannah explained as she handed him a fork.

"It's a peace offering."

He sighs and says "I'm sorry I don't mean to be a drag. I haven't had a home made meal in.. Since yesterday when someone named Kat was nice enough to give me a blanket and a bag of food."

All the girls slowly looked at Katrina who rolls her eyes at them as Chuck takes a bite and looks sceptic "Well it's the thought that counts." And push it away "Though I have to say the pasta sallad was so much better"

"HAh! I told you my pasta sallad is The best" Katarina gave a loud laugh as Kelly rolled her eyes.

Chuck's eyes widened as he stood up. "Wait, Your the 'Kat'?!"

Katrina nodded with a smile. He came over to her and gave har a big, warm, tight hug whispering a bunch of Thank you's.

"You're welcome! Now please sit down so we can talk" And he does, when Darbie blurs out that he loves salad.

"I do?"

"Yes, you do. trust us"

"You know you're right. I do like salad"

"We're sorry about the misunderstanding last night. You have to trust us when we say that we really do just wanna help you." Kelly said

"I believe you. So who am I?" he asked

"You're Chuck Hankins. You hit your head and went missing." Kat said and thought 'More like Charles Peizer'

"And you're staying with Gina Silvers." Hannah added.

"Okay. Why?"

"Because you're her nephew from lavender heights." Darbie said

"All right." he said and continued eating the salad.

"You believe us?" Kelly asked just to make sure the trust salad worked.

"Why wouldn't I? '' He shrugged.

"No reason at all."

-----------

Words: 1158

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 913 17
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline and her friends are seniors in high school. Caroline's mother had passed...
18K 526 57
Thomas and Edward are sent up into the maze together, unable to remember anything apart from their names and the fact they're brothers. Together they...
11.6K 191 48
~|Charge|~ Thomas "It's like my soul demands for you, for everything about you." Linnea's life before the Glade was almost worse than the Glade was...
2.9K 13 11
You wake up, the only girl in a place full of boys. You think you are one of them until you remember the things you've done in your past life...