Red Hot! (Sebastian Vettel)

By AlwaysSeb

⚠️ SMUT CONTENT ⚠️ THIS ONE IS GOING TO GET PRETTY STEAMY ⚠️ Sebastian Vettel had it all. A beautiful fianc... More

Prologue
1. The Beginning
2. The Launch
3. The Shakedown
4. The Flight
5. The Call
6. The Office
7. The Bug
8. The Lust
9. The Game
10. The Pleasure
11. The Land Down Under
12. The Reunion
13. The Cat's Curse
14. The Week Off
15. Miami Spice (1)
16. Miami Spice (2)
17. Pizzas and Promises
18. The Consequences of Flaunting
19. The Hills of Monte Carlo
20. The Ex
21. The Night Out
22. The Down Side of Being Drunk
23. A Promise Kept
24. A Double Celebration
25. His Birthday Wish
26. After Dark
27. Trust
28. A Summer To Remember (1)
29. A Summer To Remember (2)
30. A Summer To Remember (3)
31. A Summer To Remember (4)
32. Leaving It All Behind
33. Another Year Older
34. Bad News
35. Breaking News
36. Time to Let Go
37. Something to Celebrate
38. A Week in Paradise
39. Ghost of the Past
40. "Let Me In"
41. Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
42. The Final Straw
43. Walking Away
2022 Season Results
44. A Desperate Man
45. A Shadow of Himself
46. Without Him
47. Life Goes On (1)
48. Life Goes On (2)
49. Back Where He Belongs
2023 Season Results
50. The Treehouse
51. One Snowy Sunday
52. Back In His Arms
53. As If It Was Their First Time
54. Merry Christmas...
56. Their First Year (1)
57. Their First Year (2)
58. Their First Year (3)
59. The End of the Beginning
2024 Season Results
Epilogue

55. ...and a Happy New Year

3.2K 83 23
By AlwaysSeb

New Years Eve 2023, Heppenheim, Germany

Seb took a sip of his beer as he watched Libby across the room.  She was laughing at something his brother, Fabian, had said.  He ran his tongue over his lips as he thought about what he was going to do to her when he got her alone after all the guests had departed.  She had never looked sexier than what she did tonight, not wearing clothes anyway. 

She'd bought the dress she was wearing when they'd been out Christmas shopping in Portsmouth.   It was a dusty blue sequin wrap dress, held up by spaghetti straps.   It was short and her legs looked amazing in it.   He was determined those legs would be around him later. 

On his insistence she'd left her hair hanging loose.  Instead of her usual waves she'd used her straightners on it and it hung as straight as a poker.   He really couldn't believe she was his girlfriend.   How had he got so lucky?  

Last New Year he'd been heartbroken, the year before that he hadn't even known she existed.  His life had been cold and empty. It just went to show you could never be sure of what the future held.  

He frowned as he saw his cousin, Markus, approach Libby and put his arm around her.    He was about to stand up and head on over when he saw her lean close and say something in Markus's ear. Whatever she said had the desired effect. Markus removed his arm and walked away.    Seb took another sip of his beer. 

"She is one hell of woman son," he heard his father say from the chair next to him.

"She certainly is," he agreed.

They'd arrived at his parents the day before and he'd been over the moon to see how well she'd got on with them, and also with his siblings.

Tonight his parents were hosting a New Year party for their family and friends, and they all seemed to adore Libby too.

As much as he loved his family, Seb couldn't wait to go home.   Once they arrived back in Switzerland they were going to arrange for Libby's possessions to be shipped over from the storage unit they'd been in for the last year, and then begin the process of applying for Libby's residency.   He was so excited for their future together.  

Libby took a sip from her glass of wine as Seb's brother began talking about a club he frequented in Munich.  Libby had been there a few times when she'd lived in the city and it turned out they had a few mutual acquaintances. 

She could feel Seb's eyes on her.  If it had been any other man continuously staring at her it would have felt creepy.  With Seb it was erotic.  

She'd seen the possessive look on his face earlier when his cousin had put his arm around her, and it had her hungry for him.   

She still had to keep pinching herself to believe all this was real, that Sebastian Vettel was her boyfriend.  He was so sexy, dressed in black jeans and a long sleeved black shirt.   She couldn't wait to get him alone later.

"One minute to midnight!" Seb's brother in law, Timo, shouted out.   A big cheer went up.   Libby felt Seb's arms snake around her from behind, his lips on her neck.  

Libby felt excitement building up inside her. This was it. 2024 was about to descend on them.  This was going to be the best year ever! 

"This is our year!" Seb said in her ear. 

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Happy New Year!!!"

Several people pulled the strings on their party poppers and sent streamers into the air.   Everyone began to hug and wish each other Happy New Year.  Seb and Libby got separated as Fabian dragged Seb off to do shots with their cousins. 

Libby found herself pulled into a hug by Seb's mother, who was more than a little tipsy.

"Libby, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my son happy again, for giving him another chance.   He was an idiot for letting you go.   He was a shadow of himself without you.    Now, he is happier than I have ever seen him."

"Oh Heike, you don't have to thank me.  I love him.   He makes me happy."

"I just want to let you know that you will always be welcome here.  You are part of our family now."

They hugged again.  "Happy New Year Heike."

"Happy New Year Libby."

"Come on Libby, come and dance!" exclaimed Seb's sister, Melanie, grabbing Libby's hand and dragging her to the large space in the middle of the room that had been designated as the dancefloor. 

She saw Seb stood watching her intensely again, his eyes never moving from her.  She knew that he was thinking about what he was going to do to her later.  She knew, because she was thinking the same.

They made eye contact.  Seb lifted his bottle of beer up and winked at her.   Boy, was she getting it later. 

                         ***

An hour later Seb had had enough.  He wasn't exactly drunk but he'd had quite a few. He was horny and Libby was pushing his buttons.  

She'd dragged him onto the dancefloor and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her sexy little body against his.  Predictably his body was reacting to hers. 

He bent his head and began to kiss her neck, gently sucking on her skin.  He needed her so badly.   He grabbed hold of her buttocks, squeezing them hard. 

"I fucking want you," he growled in her ear. 

"I know," she said mischievously.  She could feel his erection pressing against her stomach. "I think little Seb needs to calm down a bit though before someone sees."  Seb growled in her ear.

After several minutes of dancing Seb had finally calmed down enough to to release Libby from his hold. She winked at him and sashayed off across the room towards the hallway.

Presuming she'd gone to the toilet, Seb headed back to his chair in the corner. After fifteen minutes he began to wonder where exactly Libby had gone. He stood up and headed in the direction she'd headed.

He looked up and down the hallway but couldn't see her. Had she fallen down the bloody toilet? It was at that point she appeared at the end of the hallway.

"There you are! I was about to send out a search party." She laughed.

"Sorry, I got talking to Stefanie, she was up there checking on Lukas. I went upstairs to the loo, sounded like someone was parting company with their stomach in the downstairs toilet."

"Probably Markus, he's always the first to puke at a family gathering." Libby took a step closer to him and ran her hand down the front of his shirt, stopping as she reached his waistband. Seb grabbed hold of her hand, stopping her from going any further.

"Stop torturing me Libs. Do you have any idea how difficult this is for me? You
look sensational and all I want to do is fuck you into next week, but I know from experience that this party has got a few more hours left yet." Libby giggled, feeling very mischievous.

"What's this door?" she asked, gesturing at the door behind Seb. He raised an eyebrow.

"Just a cupboard where Mother keeps her mop and bucket. Why?"

"Great. It'll do." She sidestepped Seb, yanked the door open, grabbed Seb's hand and pulled him inside with her. She shut the door, leaving them in darkness.

Seb immediately began to get hard as he realised what Libby's intentions were.

"We could have just snuck upstairs," he said.

"No we couldn't. Your cousin Martha's kids are asleep on our bed. And anyway, this is more exciting. I thought you were adventurous Herr Vettel. You chicken?"

"Hell no," Seb declared, slipping his arms around Libby's waist and pulling her up against him.   They both leant in to the kiss the other, their foreheads colliding. 

"Ouch!" Libby exclaimed.   Seb groaned.  He took his phone out of his pocket and turned the torch on.   

"You ok?" he asked. 

"Yeah," Libby replied.  Seb set the phone down on top of a small shelf, propping it up against the wall so the torchlight illuminated the room.

"That's better. I can see you now," he said, pulling Libby back up against him.    He crushed her mouth with his, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Libby moaned, a fierce heat already manifesting in her panties.  

Seb's right hand moved to Libby's breast, cupping it and running his thumb over her hard nipple.  

"Oh Christ Libby.  What are you doing to me? You've got me making out in a cupboard like a randy schoolboy."

"We can do more than just make out..."

Seb groaned.  "But we might get caught!"

"Jam the mop in the door handle," she suggested. "No one will catch us then.   And the music is that loud they won't hear us."

She sucked his earlobe into her mouth, gently sucking on it.   He gave a loud moan.  He was wavering.  Libby knew he  would cave in, but maybe he needed a helping hand.  

She slid a hand down and began to rub his cock through his jeans.  It was already hard.   

"You want me Seb.  Don't deny it.  I saw you watching me every second I wasn't with you. I want you just as much.  I don't want to wait.  I won't wait."

Seb didn't want to wait either. He grabbed hold of the mop and jammed it behind the door handle. Then he pushed Libby up against the wall, grinding his body against hers. Libby slid her hands behind him, grabbing hold of his buttocks.

Seb kissed her hard, biting her bottom lip, demanding access for his tongue. Libby opened her mouth and their tongues clashed, both of them trying to gain the upper hand in the kiss.

Seb slid the spaghetti straps down off of her shoulders and pulled the top of her dress down, groaning as he discovered that she wasn't wearing a bra. He'd thought she was wearing a strapless bra, if he'd have known she was braless he'd have been even hornier all night!

Lowering his head he ran his tongue over one nipple, then the other. They were both already as hard as tiny pebbles.

"Seb," Libby moaned, her eyes half shut as her arousal intensified.

"You have the most perfect tits. I love them." He took one in each and pushed them together, and ran his tongue along her cleavage.

"Seb please, I need you!"

Releasing her tits his hands went to his zipper. He undid it and his button. He pushed his jeans and his boxers down over his hips and halfway down his thighs, exposing his fully erect cock and his balls. He pumped himself a few times before putting his hand on top of Libby's head.

"On your knees," he gasped. Libby sank down onto her knees in front of him. He took his cock in his hand and ran it over her lips, coating them with his precum. "Suck me off baby." He pushed himself inside her mouth, biting down on his bottom lip as he felt her tongue brush over his exposed tip.

"That's it baby. Take it all." He grabbed hold of her head with both hands, pushing her further down onto his crotch. She nearly gagged as he hit the back of her throat. Seb stilled his movements so she could adapt to him.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, he pulled her head up, then pushed it down again, showing her what he wanted. God, she has a wicked tongue, he thought as she began to circle his shaft. He released her head and her head began bobbing up and down as she feasted on him. Each time her head moved down he groaned as his tip hit the back of her throat. He looked down at her, she looked back up at him. They continued looking at each other as she continued to suck him off.

Seb's heart was racing. His dick was throbbing. His breathing was deep and uneven. He was indecisive. Should he let her carry on until he shot his load down her throat? Or should he fuck her hard up against the wall with her sexy legs wrapped around him?

He groaned again, this time louder, as she gently kneaded his balls. He grabbed her head again, holding it still as he began to thrust his cock in and out, fucking her mouth hard. She tugged gently on his scrotum. She was driving him wild.

Libby gagged again as Seb upped the tempo. God, his cock was so bloody big. Releasing his scrotum, she slid her hands around to his ass and pushed him as far in her throat as she could.

"Libby, ahhh Jesus fucking Christ. You're going to be the death of me!"

She pulled her head off of him, his cock slipping out of her mouth with a popping noise. She looked up at him again, her eyes clouded with desire.

"Seb, please..." The need in her voice made his mind up. As much as he'd love to fill her mouth with his cum, he wanted to make her cum hard. He reached down and grabbed her hand, pulling her up to her feet.

Then he eased her dress up over her hips and slid her tiny white lace thong down. She stepped out of it and wound her arms around his neck. Seb backed her up against the wall again. Placing his hands on her waist, he said one word.

"Jump." As she jumped up he lifted her and she wrapped her legs around him. He slid straight inside her, growling ferally as he felt her walls envelop him.

He slid his hand underneath her ass, grasping her buttocks tightly as he began to move inside her.

Libby clung on tightly around his neck as he began to thrust harder and faster. She whimpered, already close to her climax. Seb began to whisper in her ear as he plundered her body.

"Oh God, you feel so good. I can't believe you're mine. I want to fuck you like this every day for the rest of our lives. I love you so much baby. You're everything to me. This year is going to be the best! I'm going to make you so happy."

Libby couldn't speak besides one small gasp. "I...love...you."

Seb knew he was close, he began to thrust even faster and even harder, a bead of sweat running down his forehead, his shirt clinging to him.

He gritted his teeth together to stop himself from crying out loud. "Libby!!!!" he snarled as his cock exploded inside her.

Libby's climax hit her at the exact moment Seb began to fill her with his cum. It felt like an electric current was passing through her pussy. She tightened her hold in Seb and buried her face in the side of his neck. Her juices gushed out of her, running down Seb's thighs.

"Seb!! Oh god yes, yes, yes!!" she screamed, forgetting all about the need to be quiet.

Seb moaned loudly as he felt Libby squirt all over him, as he felt her squeezing his cock, milking every drop out of him as her inner muscles contracted.

"Libby," he called out, his orgasm stealing a loud cry from him.

Finally they stilled, both breastless. Libby clung onto him tightly as he panted, his face buried in her hair.

After a few minutes Seb lowered her down to the floor. He crouched down and held her thong in place for her to step into. Once her feet were in it he eased it up into place.

Libby pulled the skirt of her dress down, then she pulled the straps back up her arms and covered her breasts up.

By the time she had got everything straight, Seb had pulled his boxers and jeans up.

He did his button up and retrieved his phone. "Do you think anyone has missed us?" Libby whispered.

"I don't know. Maybe not. Everyone's pretty drunk. And why are you whispering? If people were going to hear you they'd have heard you screaming my name," he said with a cheeky grin.

Libby laughed softly. "You're right. I suppose we'd better head back in."

"Hopefully Marta and Jakob will take their kids home soon and we can go to bed. I'm not finished with you yet Libby Valentine."

Libby pulled his head down and kissed him softly. "Happy New Year handsome," she said.

Seb kissed her back for a few seconds before pulling back.

"Come on. Let's get out of here," he said, turning the torch off on his phone.

He felt around for the mop and removed it from the door handle. He opened the door and they exited the cupboard hand in hand. Seb shut the the door and they turned to head back to the lounge.

They stopped in their tracks as they saw Seb's father stood there, a shocked look on his face. Then he broke out into a big grin.

"Something interesting in the cupboard? he asked.

Libby hid her face in Seb's shoulder. Seb was lost for words. Norbert gave a hearty laugh. "That's my boy!!" He turned and walked back to the lounge, leaving a very red Libby and Seb behind him.

"Oh no, I've never been so embarrassed," she said. "Do you think he'll tell anyone?"

"He's drunk, so there's a high possibility," Seb admitted.  Libby burst out laughing.  

"I guess we had to get caught out sooner or later," she said.  "We got away with Monaco, the park, the treehouse, Monza...."

"And I intend for us to get away with even more," Seb promised her.    "Come on.  Let's go and have a few more drinks.  Maybe we can indulge in a bit of dirty dancing."

They headed back into the lounge.   Norbert was sat in his armchair, a bottle of beer in his hand.  He winked at them as they passed him. 

Libby dragged Seb up into the dancefloor, wrapping her arms around his neck as a slow song began to play.   Seb held her tight.   They kissed tenderly as they swayed to the music.   

As the song came to an end they continued dancing.  They had no idea the music had stopped.  They were lost in each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.3K 78
After a crash had prematurely ended Mollie's racing career she had turned her back on the world of motorsport. She had isolated herself from her frie...
85.4K 3.4K 77
Four time Formula 1 World champion Sebastian Vettel had been just 18 years old when his girlfriend, now ex wife's, younger siblings had been kidnappe...
398K 8.2K 72
Two childhood friends have their biggest dreams. But they have to separate when they are teenagers. They are destined to meet again after 12 years. D...
202K 5.7K 74
WARNING ⚠️ CONTAINS SMUT. ⚠️ If you think you may get offended then don't read haha. May contain themes that some readers may find disturbing. 2...