The Lost Child | ✍🏼

By ikc_writes

Savanah Rodriguez was the child that was forgotten. But what happens if there was two children who had a lov... More

- Characters -
- Playlist -
01. Escaping
02. Changes
03. Everyone is Cruel
04. On Our Own
05. Looking Too Close
06. Scars Run Deep

- Extra Characters -

571 14 0
By ikc_writes

| Annalise Barlow - 15 |

"You brought me with you, even though we were made to be sisters when we knew we weren't. You saved me because of your golden heart"

| Maeve Whitlock - 16 | 

"As much as I hate to say it, but my parents have created two sides of me that are constantly fighting and I get stuck in the middle of choosing which side needs to breathe"

| Aurelia Hart - 15 | 

"I may seem like the typical 'golden girl', but my heart has been broken one too many times"

| Iris Caddell - 15 |

"I've always wondered what it would be like to cruise through life without a worry"

| Isla Caddell - 15 |

"Hate me all you want, it doesn't change anymore"

| Harper Alvarez - 16 |

"I just want you to know, that you are stronger than most people, and I'm not saying that because everyone else says it, I am saying it so you know how it feels to be put above others"

| Hunter Alvarez - 16 |

"Later is better than never seeing me"

| Sebastian Cauley - 15 |

"Sometimes I wish just to be left out of everything. Out of everything that people think I am"

| Rowan Presley - 16 |

"I maybe be a bad boy, but who has to say that just because I have the motorbike and leather jacket that I can't be more than that?"

| Elias Callas-Claxton - 15 |

"Did I ever mean anything to you? Was I ever your child; your son?"

| Henley Claxton - 16 |

"You're right. It was just all my fault. I will carry the coffin down the aisle and wear it on my heart that I did it"

| Bennett Claxton - 15 |

"That's just the moral of the story. They had planned to destruct us no matter what"

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471 38 23
" if I said I still hate you, would you believe me?". "Only If we were liars". ...
6.2K 454 67
Book 1/2 * * * * * * * "He fucking abused me!" Meet Jamie Da La Cruz. He is on the football team and get...
3.4M 88.6K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
136K 2.4K 22
"please papa......believe me i didn't do anything...Pls trust me .." "You dumb girl...I cant believe you are my daughter ..i am ashamed to call you m...