Are We Still Friends? (Dreamw...

By SarcasticHumor101

Dream running a quick errand but then sooner to find out that he also runs into an old childhood friend that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Before we start

514 25 1
By SarcasticHumor101

Hi, I'm so glad you are considering of reading this, so thank you. A couple things I need to address before you start reading is I know that Drista actually has a name but I don't really feel like creating a fake name for her so she will just be addressed as Drista. There will be multiple POVs, meaning narrative (which is the author-me), Dream/Clay POV and the OC POV (that I won't reveal the name just yet). There will be many songs/ song lyrics in chapters. So anything in italics will be indication that a song is being played in the background. Hope you like reading this :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 575 17
Clay was a quiet college student. His friend group consisted of loud, outgoing people, meaning he usually felt left out or ignored. Clay either spend...
113K 3.2K 26
Dream George, Sapnap and Bad came to the decision to move in together, they thought it would be easy since they had been friends with each other for...
264K 9.5K 27
George, being one of three princes, always stood out. He didn't exactly fit the social standards of being a prince. Clay was a normal commoner who ha...
76.9K 3.8K 24
Clay had been closeted all his life and planned for it to remain that way. But, with having homophobic parents it was seemingly impossible to ever fi...