Drugs [Sanzu x Fem reader]

By saaszys129

●where a simple girl working at a diner catches the attention of bonten#2● __________________________________... More

Introduction
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
Chapter [12]
Just a message😅
Chapter[13]

[Chapter 8]

540 12 6
By saaszys129

No one POV:
It was now 6:31 pm And y/n was now getting ready for the meeting.

~Y/n looking in the mirror.~

Y/n: I look so good in this dress! Can't believe that pinky haired chose the perfect one for me.◇

Y/n: About my hair...

Suddenly a maid comes into the room.

Maid: Hello! I-i will be doing your hair for the meeting.

Y/n looks at the maid who is about the same age as her.

Y/n: Oh, but it's okay! I don't wanna overdo it. I'm done actually.

Maid: Sorry mam! B-but I have to do it because I have been ordered to.

Y/n: But you can just say that I didn't asked for it so I don't want it done. * she looks a bit nervous and scared *.

Maid: I still can't because it's their order...

Y/n: Who them?

Maid: Well it's sir Ran and Sanzu that ordered me and I don't wanna disobey them because I might lose my life or even my job....

Y/n: * What the hell, it's them two but why does she thinks she'll lose her LIFE? Poor girl..*.

Y/n: Ok you can make my hairstyle! I don't mind it◇ * y/n says while smiling at her, reassuring her*.

Maid: Ok thank you mam! I have a list of these hairstyles, you can pick what is of your choice☆.

Y/n looks at the list of many cute and amazing hairstyles.

Y/n: Wow! There are all so pretty♡
Well , I guess I'll choose the 9th one!
____________________________________________
•Side Note•

You can choose your own hairstyle as your own choice <3
____________________________________________
Maid: Ok great choice! I'll make it now◇.

Y/n: mhm. Thank you!
(Y/n gives the maid a thumbs up)

After a while.......

Maid: Done! You can look at your hairstyle and see if you like it◇!

Y/n looks at herself in the mirror and she's shocked to see how beautiful she looks.

Y/n: Thank you..Wow! It suits me so much!

Maid: i-im glad you liked it Mam! *first time getting complimented, I feel so happy for some reason*.

Y/n looks at the time and it's 7:15 pm.

Y/n: Omg!I'm late tsk, the meeting is at 7:30!

Maid: Oh Sorry Mam! I forgot to keep track of the time...

Y/n: It's ok, let's just go. Don't worry!.

Y/n goes outside and a car is parked infront of where she is standing. The car windows go down and she sees kokonoi in it.

Kokonoi: Hello! I'm gonna be your ride to the meeting◇ * kokonoi winks at y/n*.

Y/n: Oh, I didn't excepted you but thank you!
* hmm, I thought Ran was gonna take me but it's okay *.

The whole ride went with them talking about each other's interest (favourite food, colour, hobby and style).

Kokonoi parks the car at an abandoned warehouse. Wasn't looking that abandoned due to the crowd of security and light's coming from inside.

Kokonoi opens the car door and y/n is thinking to get out when the car door from her side opens.

Y/n: Oh mister kokonoi, it's ok but thank you.☆

Kokonoi: *chuckles* No need to call me mister, just call me koko.

Y/n nods as both go inside the warehouse.

Y/n: * why am I so comfortable, I guess I'm now used to living with criminal's and I don't mind I guess *.

Y/n follows kokonoi when they both get into an elevator.

Kokonoi: Are you nervous hmm? Because obviously we are a bunch of criminal's * kokonoi gives out a tiny laugh *.

Y/n: Oh n-nope, actually I'm getting used to it but when can I go back to my old life..* maybe I shouldn't have asked that *.

Kokonoi: your "normal life" hm *sigh* Well obviously you can't go back, we have recruited many people aside from you and they end up dying or maybe become use for us...

Y/n:* What the hell! Damn, didn't know I was that much in danger, fudge*.

Y/n: A-ah I see well maybe ill try to become of a use! Hehe..

Kokonoi: Your already something we need so don't worry about being of use * kokonoi smirks *.

Y/n: Ok, If you say so! *I literally wanna shout or scream, this is worse than I thought!!!*..

Kokonoi and y/n saw the elevator door open and saw all the other executive's sitting down on a couch with a table in between.

Y/n: * they all look so scary...kakucho Is there and kokonoi tho *sigh*.

Kokonoi held y/n wrist and got her sit down next to Sanzu and him.

Kokonoi: This is your seat, feel free to ask if something bothers you◇.

Y/n: Sure heh! * I don't even wanna turn my head around, that bastard Sanzu is on my right and Ran is smirking at me meanwhile rindou is looking at me too*.

Mikey enters the room after everything has been set.

Y/n:* He looks so sad but scary, I wanna leave this!*...

•<>•

Ok, due to exams I will upload less but I hope you enjoyed! <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 4.3K 32
~An indian highschool love story ~ "To run away from hell I became a demon myself. " ~at...
281K 11.7K 59
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
58K 2.3K 26
❝ 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧... 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭�...
1.1M 3.7K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!