Taming The Alpha (Taming Seri...

By DeemnlyBrown

[Taming Series 1] Three years ago. In a poignant turn of fate, Lanz and Veronica experienced a profound trage... More

Disclaimer & Warnings
Taming Series Overview
Blurb
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Taming Series Characters

235 2 0
By DeemnlyBrown

List of Taming Series Characters

* * *

Taming The Alpha (Taming Series 1)

Lanz Alexander McMahon, an Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. He is an Alpha of the North at the Lebanese Mountain. He is mated to a witch that can tame him.

Veronica Van Smith, thought that she was ordinary but she is a half-wolf and half-witch that destined mate with the alpha of the Blood Moon Pack.

* * *

Taming The Beta (Taming Series 2)

Davin MacLee, former Beta of the Blood Moon Pack. He is mated to Alpha Lanz's sister.

Maria Farah McMahon, the Beta of the Blood Moon Pack. She is the one and only elder sister of Alpha Lanz. She is mated to Davin-his only lover. She is also the only best friend of Veronica.

* * *

Taming The Delta (Taming Series 3)

Hazht Solitaire Dy, an Alpha of the Red Moon Pack at the East Side of Lebanese Mountain. He is mated to the Delta of his pack. He is also a close friend of all Alpha of the Lebanese Mountain.

Elaide Akiva Liminski, a Delta of the Red Moon Pack at the East Side of Lebanese Mountain. She is mated to the Alpha of their pack.

* * *

Taming The Omega (Taming Series 4)

Twight Zake Manuzt, an Alpha of the Yellow Moon Pack at the West Side of Lebanese Mountain. He is mated to the Omega.

Nyssa Larrice Vetanov, is a hard-headed, wild, and brat member of the Yellow Moon Pack that's why she is lowered in rank to an Omega. She is mated to the Alpha of their pack.

* * *

Taming The Rogue (Taming Series 5)

Kee Zekiel Fortez, an Alpha of the White Moon Pack at the East Side of Lebanese Mountain. He is mated to a Rogue.

Oifevina Heradrea Delchev, a Rogue. She is mated to an Alpha of the White Moon Pack.

Kate Rachel Delchev Fortez, daughter of Alpha Kee Zekiel Fortez and Oifevina Heradrea Delchev. Soon to be an Alpha Female of Yellow Moon Pack.

* * *

Dee Note: I hope you'll love them. Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 6.7K 82
"You're unable to feel love," But that isn't true. I'm diagnosed narcopath and I do love just as much as anyone else. Maybe more THIS IS EXTREMELY D...
1.2K 92 49
We are paid to kill but there's an exception. We don't accept Hitler's offer because we kill him not accompany him. We are the Henosis Organization p...
261K 13.1K 47
DON'T READ!! NOT EDITED!! JEJE DAYS!! Tristesse was abandoned ever since she was a child and always longed for her family's warmth but she found it a...
20.1K 1.7K 13
[COMPLETED] 📌 WattysPH 2018 SHORTLIST Seraphic Whisper #1 "Angel of God. My Guardian dear. To whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day or nig...