Some Divergent Thoughts

By KarEenaxsoulmate

Just thought of trying something new and unique... So, This book is a collection of short stories based on Ka... More

That was not Love!
Promise me in silence
Promise me in silence part II
Forever us
Ebullition
How will I tell you........
How will I tell you.....II
Togetherness
Love is an emotion

Pure Love

1.3K 168 22
By KarEenaxsoulmate

Karishma and Haseena were in relationship for a year. Then by the sudden entry of Kareena, changed all their equations. As day’s passed, Haseena started to understand Kareena more, whereas Kareena also felt comfortable to share her secrets with her ‘senior sundari'. Kareena developed a layer of love for Haseena.

Karishma all day was busy in her shoots, whereas Kareena was there with Haseena in the thana. Sometimes Haseena caught Kareena smiling stupidly at her. Kareena started liking HM presence, she preferred being with her. On the other hand, Karishma missed her love very much. The whole day Karishma was shooting, she used to return late at night, then she used to call Haseena to get a common answer that “the number you have called is currently busy"

One day, Karishma went to Kareena's room to get something. She stopped at the door, when KS heard her speaking over the phone.  She stood their silently...she didn’t know when the night passed...slowly she went back to her room. She realised the reason why Haseena’s phone was busy every night. She felt little bad, but she preferred to be silent.

After that...same thing happened as shown in the show. So coming to the climax part, when Haseena had successfully diffused the bomb and on the other side, Karishma reached the Mastermined house.

In Haseena-Kareena side,

Kareena had hugged her very tightly. Haseena was relieved that she was able to save her, she was successful in keeping her promise.

Kareena cupped her face and pressed her lips with her. Before Haseena could realise anything, Kareena already had stepped one step back. Haseena was looking at her blankly.

Kareena looked into her eyes and said

“Mujhe kya pata tha...ki mujhe aapse pyaar hojayeinga. Mein toh sirf Kari amma se action sikhne aayi thi...par...jab se meri aankhein aapko dekha, toh usse koi aur dikhta hi nahi hain....mein kya karu? Mujhe aapse bohot ...woh...woh...kya kehete hain...shiddat wala pyaar hogaya hain....”

Haseena was blankly looking at her and listening to her confession.

Kari Amma aapki bohot tareef karti hain...mujhe aap bohot pasand ho...aaj bhi aapne meri...meri jaan bachai...aap jesi hain na, koi bhi aapse pyaar kar sakta hain....meri kya galti hain....mujhe pyaar hogaya hain aapse.....aap samjhti hain mujhe aache se....parwa karti hain meri....mujhe nahi pata kya thik hain yeah galat....par mujhe aap chahiye....I...I...lovv..love youu..."

“Karishma....” Haseena said in a emotional voice. She started panicking
“Karishma, aakeli gayi hain uss mastermind ko pakarne...agar unhein kuch hogaya toh....nahi ...nahi....hum unhein kuch nahi hone deinge....”

Haseena panickly called KS, but she was not picking up the phone. She called Santu to traced her location....Kareena was silently observing everything. The change that Haseena had on hearing Karishma’s name. Kareena smiled a little as reality hitted her hard .....a single drop fell from her eyes. She quickly wipped it of....

“Senior sundari...”

“Ji..”

“Chalte hain...Kari Amma ke paas...”

_____________________

The moment they reached the place, they heard two gun shots. Haseena’s heart skipped a beat. She dashed inside the house, and saw Karishma was holding her right elbow...it was drenched in blood. In front of her, the mastermind was laying dead.

Haseena held KS  hand carefully and asked in a shaken voice.

“Aap thik hain Karishma?”

Karishma smiled a little and fainted in HM arms.

____________________________

Haseena was pacing too and fro, in front of  the ICU. Her face revealed how devasted she was. Kareena was always there for her, she had not left HM from the time, they have brought Karishma too hospital.

Kareena looked at Haseena with all love and teary eyes, whereas Haseena’s  eyes were fixed on Karishma’s  ICU door.

Kareena’s POV

“Mujhe nahi pata tha...aap Kari amma se itna pyaar karti hain...aap bohot achi hain...aapke ankhoin mein unke liye pyaar dikhta hain...mein khus hu, aap dono ke liye...”

Unending tears rolled down her eyes.

“Koi baat nahi...agar aap mujhe na mile...mein aapse pyaar kar kei khuss hu, ek tarfa hi sahi....kya huya agar aap mere humsafar nahi hain...aap khuss hain Di ke sath...aapko dekh kar, hum bhi khuss hain....bohot...."

Her expression denied her words.....

Phirr Agar Mujhe Tu Kabhi Na Mile

Humsafar Mera Tu Bane Na Bane

Faasloon Se Mera Pyaar Hoga Na Kamm

Tu Na Hoga Kabhi Abb Juda

Maine Tera Naam Dil Rakh Diya.....

Haseena’s  POV

“Kyu karti hain aap esi..aapko pata hain na, humari jaan nikal jaati hain...agar aapko kuch bhi hojata hain toh.....
Hum nahi jee payeinge aapke bina....aapko pata hain Kareena humse pyaar karne lagi hain...par hum toh kuch kehe nahi payee usse...hum bohot pyaar karte hain aapse...aap please thik hojayein.. phir hum dono mil ke Kareena ko samjha deinge.....hume aap sahi salamaat chahiye humare life mein kisi bhi kimaat pe....wapas...I really love you Karishma....”

Ishqq Pe Kaha Bas Kisi Ka Chale

Hoo Bhi Jaayeinn Meri

Saansein Chahe Khatam

Kamm Na Hogi Kabhi Yehh Wafa

Maine Tera Naam Dil Rakh Diya....

Her thoughts were disturbed when the doctor came out.

Haseena looked at him with eager eyes....the doctor gave her a warm smile and said

“She is out of danger now....”

__________________________________

Kareena entered the room. She saw Karishma sitting on the bed. She looked pale and weak.

“Di...”

Karishma looked at her. They hugged each other, showering their pure sister’s love. After few talks Kareena looked at KS with teary eyes....

“Mujhe ek baat batani thi?” Kareena said figetting with her fingers.

“Aree bol bhi do....”

“Mein wapas Chennai chali jaoengi.....waha mujhe ek bara budget ka movie mila hain....aaj raat ka flight hain....”

Karishma gave her a warm smile and said in a soft tone

“Hum miss karenge tumhein, aapna khayal rakhna....”

Kareena smiled and was about to leave the room, she stopped at thr door and turned back to KS.

“Di...”

“hmm”

“Aap MS  se pyaar karte ho?"

Kareena eyes became moist listening Haseena’s name, her love for her MS cannot be explained in words....

“Bohot jyada pyaar karte hain hum unse...hum...adhure hain unke bina....” she managed to say few words as  she was overwhelmed by her love for Haseena.

Karishma's POV

"Kaise batai Kareena tumhein...hum kitna  chahate hain Haseena ko...jaan hain humari, unke bina hum adhure hain...zarurat hain humari...chahat hain humari....she completes me in all aspects...hum..bohot..bohot...beintehaah pyaar karte hain hum....."  unknown to her tears roll down her eyes....

Main Zarurat Hunn Teri

Tuu Zaruri Hain Mujhe

Manta Hunn Bin Tere

Hain Adhuri Mehfileinn.....

Kareena was astonished with her sister’s  love for Haseena. Karishma's eyes depicted  her love, which  Kareena understood. She moved out of the hospital, not before giving a last glance to Haseena. Her heart broke but she had a genuine warm smile as  Haseena had got Karishma in her life.

Kamm Nahi Jashan Se

Yehh Akelapan Mera

Sath Hain Raat Din

Abb Deewanapan Tera

Do Mujhe Na Kabhi

Mudd Ke Aawaz Tumm

Main Sununga Tumhein
Harr Jagah.......

Haseena came inside the room. She  saw her love sitting and looking at her with smile. Haseena cupped her face and pulled her into a passionate and long kiss. They were feeling each other after a long time.....they found peace in each other....

They broke the kiss gasping for breath. Haseena hugged her, keeping her head near KS heart...to feel her increase heartbeats.

“I love you...” Haseena mumbled.

Karishma placed a kiss on her side head, wrapping her arms around HM waist, securing her world and said in a soft tone...

“I love you more....”

The end

Do comment your views.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 4.8K 27
Writing for the first time..so please do support 🥺 A die heart Kareena fan 😎 So this story is all about Kareena's unique relationship their trust...
45.5K 3.9K 19
A love story of KAREENA but in a different style. Haseena who loves Karishma from her college time but Karishma is unknown about Haseena's feelings...
56.1K 7.1K 64
This Story Is About Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh and their Love and MPT ...♥️ Let's dive right Into The Story . Hope You will enjoy this Story
32.2K 4.2K 18
Join KarEena on their journey to become parents. From sorrow to joy, from sleepless nights to good mornings, from living only for each other to live...