no strings attached. jay enh...

By sh3nyangi

if you told me a year ago that i'd be in love with my ex best friend's former boyfriend, i would have laughed... More

00. the red string of fate
01. goldfish memory
02. boo's & booze
03. lychee soju
04. not for sale
05. use your head
06. chilsung cider
07. his second choice
08. girlfriend for hire
09. red velvet brownies
10. the right moment
11. starting lie
12. rocky road
13. never should've tried
14. cry me a river
15. shitseong park
16. now & never again
17. ur lover jayson
18. as sweet as you
19. gifted love for me
20. not a homewrecker
21. iced ankle tape
22. what you need
23. play or drink
24. ur my truth
26. there, their, and they're
27. slumped luvr boy
28. zip me up
29. not too compatible
30. drivin' you insane
31. not your friend
32. time with you
33. coffee & ice cream
34. soju bottoms up
35. heart of glass
36. bentos with angel wings
37. seven winters
38. salt in the wound
39. ur second best

25. heart shaped birthmark

1.5K 96 56
By sh3nyangi

and what the hell were we?
tell me we weren't just friends.
this doesn't make much sense.

kyorin's head hung low as she felt her ears burning from the embarrassment. she knew jay was looking down on her and she knew just how tense the room was for the both of them. she didn't know why she did what she just did but now she had no clue what to do.

"you okay, angel?" jay asked, approaching her slowly.

"i want her to fucking die," kyorin harshly said, completely ashamed of what she had brought them to do.

on the other hand, jay was equally confused as she was. as much as he didn't like the situation, he set his feelings aside to check on kyorin, "what's the plan now?"

kyorin frowned and looked at jay who was now crouched down in front of her. she shook her head while averting her gaze from matching his, "i don't know, i just acted on impulse to be completely honest with you,"

"well, what do you want to do in the meantime? i don't plan on making you do things you don't want to," jay asked, taking a seat next to her.

"well what's gonna be proof? we can't just walk out of here looking exactly like we did walking in,"kyorin groaned, thinking of all of the possibilities that could happen if they were to go back out. she was so caught up in wanting to wipe that stupid smirk off of jina's face that she couldn't have thought everything through in a small period of time.

jay sighed, "i thought we agreed that we wouldn't do anything with each other. you don't have makeup on you or anything?"

kyorin shook her head, remembering she left her makeup bag on her sofa. a light bulb popped above her head, causing her face to light up. facing her body towards jay, she began to unbutton the first three buttons of his shirt. jay alarmed, brought his hand up to to her from unbuttoning a fourth one, "i told you, we don't have to—"

"you'd have to pay me a thousand dollars to sleep with you. all i'm doing is staging the scene," kyorin said, raising her other hand to remove his hand from hers.

jay looked at her as she was focused on disheveling his shirt. she pulled out the lip tint she wore and dabbed a bit on her fingers. the brunette looked at the boy in front of her and used the base of her palms to bring his face closer to hers. at the point, she could smell the hint of soju in his breath, "i'm just gonna smudge this on your lips,"

"can't i just have the one on your lips already?" jay teased, earning a small laugh from kyorin.

"not in the contract, babe," she replied in a low tone, now smudging the lip tint slightly on his lips. dabbing out the tint to smudge just slightly over his lips. her touch was gentle and he could only look at how concentrated she looked. the way her eyebrows slightly furrowed in seriousness made his own lips curl into a small, distinctive grin.

"what about you though?" jay asked, watching kyorin cap her lip tint back on.

before she could answer with an unsure answer, she paused. he was right.

"i actually have no clue about that one, considering the outfit. we don't have much to work with either," kyorin replied, facepalming herself.

jay pursed his lips and brought his thumb up to her lips to smudge the undried lip tint on her lips. a thousand possibilities that all ended with bad outcomes could only cross his mind, "i have one solution but you might not like it,"

"please tell me, i'm more than willing to do whatever is going on in your brain." kyorin replied, looking through her small bags she searched for other products but she only carried her essentials: lip tint, lip liner, eyebrow pencil and eyeshadow glitter stick.

jay sighed before rubbing his eyebrows together. he pinched them together before muttering, "one, you have makeup that fakes a hickey or two i give you a hickey or three you give me a hickey,"

kyorin's jaw dropped in response, "first of all, that was more than one solution. second of all, park jongseong."

"eun kyorin." jay replied.

"that's literally against our contract," kyorin reasoned.

"well we don't have many options here, don't we?" jay raised his hands up in defense, "listen we both probably don't want to but it's gonna have to happen. this is this mess that you created, angel."

kyorin frowned while she placed her face into the palm of her hands. a deep sigh escaped her lips, "well shit, you're gonna have to give me a hickey then since my lip tint is all over your lips now,"

"you brought this upon yourself, angel," jay poked at her, earning kyorin's famous low scowl from her.

she shook her head, "i don't think now is the time to joke around, shitseong,"

"sorry, sorry. do you care where it is?" jay asked, standing up and taking a hold of kyorin's hand. his grip on her hand was gentle, leading her to sit at the edge of the bed. the raven haired boy removed his jacket and laid it over her lap as she was wearing a skirt. she plopped herself down next to him, keeping her eyes on him.

kyorin gave him a blank stare, "i don't think you realize i've got no experience. i'm letting you take the wheel. besides i wouldn't want to ruin the view of the birthmark you've got there,"

jay raised an eyebrow in confusion at the mention of his neck's birthmark. he rubbed the area where the birthmark was, "this one? you don't want to give me the hickey because of this?"

"yeah, its one of the few things i like about you," kyorin joked, watching jay's expression change.

"you know for 'y soulmate, you're not very nice to me." jay rolled his eyes. he knew she was joking but he couldn't help himself. he puffed out his bottom lip in a low pout.

kyorin gigggled at his expression, "i'm joking, jay. i just really like how it looks." kyorin brought up a hand to his neck, casting her finger to rub against the mark itself. she smiled softly while sighing, "it's shaped like a heart, it's cute that way."

jay felt his heart flutter at the subtle compliment. the dimmed lights in the room but the sublet yellow tint from the light in the corner reflected across her face. the light had slightly highlighted her features, causing him to smile, "i haven't heard that one before. thank you, kyo."

"you're most very welcome, my jongswag," kyorin teased, earning a hiss of cringe from jay.

jay scooted himself closer to kyorin, "are you sure me giving you one is okay?"

"if you ask me one more time, i'm actually gonna walk out of this party without you," kyorin replied.

now knowing she wasn't going to change her mind, jay moved her hair to get a better view of the skin on her neck. kyorin craned her neck the other way to give him more space, but the moment was almost nervewracking. she couldn't tell what to do in that moment but the last thing she wanted to do was look at jay. kyorin could only keep her eyes on the wall and not the boy against her neck.

she felt one of his hands wrap around her waist to bring her closer to him. he seemed to be more experienced than he let on as his firm hand on her waist and feeling his breath on her neck. jay began by leaving small kisses on her neck, causing kyorin to flinch back as it did tickle her a bit. the action made jay smile against her neck, "you're okay, kyo. i got you,"

his words were smooth like honey and it didn't calm the storm in her stomach. it was like a circus in her stomach and she hated how this was making her feel. yet, the soft kisses turned into gentle nipping and kissing against her neck. it felt so loving and she felt a way she hadn't felt before.

in between his kisses, he latched onto her neck in a few places making sure to leave flowers of purple and pinks behind. her skin was softer than he imagined it would be but before he could continue to leave marks against her skin, kyorin interrupted him, "can i check it?"

jay scooted himself back and took a look at his work. it wasn't too noticeable yet but the marks would definitely pop up in due time. kyorin pulled out her phone to check through her camera, leaving her jaw to drop.

"this is what it looks like on a person? i thought it'd be more prominent," kyorin asked with surprise in her voice.

"give it time angel. anyways, should we head out?" jay asked.

"one last thing," kyorin said while holding jay's face at the base of his chin. she ran her fingers through his hair, slightly gripping at it to add texture to his hair. she messed with his hair, adding just a bit more to make it believable. she grabbed her lip tint back out and applied it back onto her lips, "this may or may not wash out but it's fine. you can worry about it later,"

she planted a couple kisses on his cheek, checking to see her own lip stain on his cheek in a faint red shade. jay was busy looking at himself on her phone's screen where he pointed at his birthmark, "add one here,"

"i just told you i like your birthmark," kyorin furrowed her eyebrows, "why would i do that?"

"that's exactly why. you like it, that's why you kissed it," jay replied with a duh tone. it was as if the butterflies flew away at the moment he spoke in that tone.

"whatever," kyorin deadpanned and planted a small kiss onto the birthmark. the red stain now covering his birthmark partially made him look as if they did try something but didn't have enough time to do so.

kyorin removed the jacket from her lap and walked towards the mirror by the door. she stared at her neck and the dark shades of purple on her neck slowly became more prominent. jay walked towards her and held his hand out for her to hold, "shall we head back, angel?"

kyorin laced her fingers with his and gave him a small smile. the small smile on her face gave him one to return. her hand in his fit perfectly and he couldn't help but stare down at their red string. it seemed like the more they touched, the quicker it was to appear.

"lead the way, my love,"

hellaurrrrr, i feel like i always
write chapters in my psych class
but i haven't been going lately
and i just started going again !
maybe that's why i haven't been
updating lolol anyways, i do apologize
for the wait! i've been very very busy
lately and i needed to catch up with it
before i dove back into writing yk?
i hope you enjoyed the update ! <3
- SEI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 204 23
โ†ทHANA hadn't recovered from the loss she felt from her past, and the boy she has lost, only to meet a group of people, and more specifically, a boy...
127K 3.9K 40
in which a girl gets a little too drunk and texts the wrong person. idol!sunghoon + enha half social media half irl park sunghoon x fem!oc lowercase...
6.8K 267 10
โ๐€๐ง ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐.โ Updates every Friday! Enhypen Niki ff ________...
31.1K 3.1K 33
REWRITING ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๏ฟฝ...