Stray Kids 9th Member

By quinn1220

Jeon Sam-Hae worked harder than anyone to get where she is now. All thanks to her cousin, boyfriend, and best... More

Profile
Ships (Maknae Line)
Ships (Hyung Line)
Contact Names
Solo Album
VLive
2 Kids Room: Bang Chan
Samlix Moments
Sam-Hae's Elimination
A/N
Jungkook and Sam-Hae moments
Sam-Hae's tattoos
Charmer
Red Lights
SLUMP (English Version)
Taste
Double Knot (English Version)
CASE 143
MANIAC
Easy
God's Menu
Hellevator
TA
Boxer
The Sound
S-Class
Get Lit
Party's Not Over
Topline
Social Path
Artist of the Month
Euphoria
LALALALA
Period Cramps
MAMA Awards 2022 Outfits
Taste Live Outfit
Australia Trip with Felix
Sick
2-Kids Room (Felix)
Solo Album Part 2
Instagram
A/N
Kingdom
Statistics
More Facts about Sam-Hae
Hair Colors
Piercings
2 Kids Room (Hyunjin)
BIBI Vengence dance cover
Antifragile dance cover
Felix and Sam dance cover (Die For You)
RUN BTS Dance Cover
HALAZIA Dance Cover
Songs featuring Sam-Hae
i hate to admit
SKZ-CODE Episodes
Deep end
SKZOO Character
A/N
On Purpose Live
DIVE Interview
Before Stray Kids
Sam and Hyunjin Moments
SKZ-RECORD: Hyunjin, Felix, Sam-Hae, and I.N
Friendships outside of Stray Kids
Alternate Universe
Thunderous
Sam and Chan Moment
Black Swan Dance Cover w/ Hyunjin
Thank you!!! A/N
A concert to remember
A concert to remember: Felix POV
Wedding Planning
Wedding Dress Shopping
Wedding Day
Updated Profile
A Few Years Later

VLive

1.6K 25 1
By quinn1220

I was sitting in the studio looking through comments while doing a VLive. I was wearing a pair of shorts and one of the hoodies I stole from either Felix or Hyunjin, I can't remember. Hyunjin was supposed to join me, but he bailed since Felix wanted to play Among Us so he joined him.

"What is your favorite thing to do?" I read out loud.

"Umm probably sleep since nowadays I don't get a lot. Being an Idol can be very stressful especially when you first start out. Felix and I had such a hard time adapting to JYP PD-nim's standards," I answered.

Who is your favorite member?

"Other than Felix, it is between Channie-Hyung, Jeongin, and Hyunjin," I said.

I grab my phone after seeing that I got a message. I look back at the camera with a scared look on my face.

"Minho-Hyung is calling. It means he's watching. Oh no," I said and answered my phone.

I put my phone on speaker."Yes, Hyung?"

"Chan, Jeongin, or Hyunjin? What about me? Huh, I've been your favorite before. Why can't I still be after Felix? Why did you change it?" He started asking questions.

"You know I love you, but we barely hang out anymore so you lost your spot. You're usually with Hannie or Seungmin," I answered.

"I'll try to make more time for you. I'm sorry that we aren't really hanging out anymore. I'll do my best to make time for you," He said.

"Hyung if you're busy I don't want to disturb you. You deserve your own space from time to time. You know I don't like intruding when you guys are busy," I looked down, no longer looking at the camera so STAYs don't see my tears.

"Sammie, you aren't intruding. I promise when I find time we'll go to the studio like old times and dance. How does that sound?" He asked, as his voice softened.

"I think that sounds amazing. Whenever you have time text me and I'll be there, I promise,"

"Okay, I'm going to let you get back to you're live. Be safe on your way home please,"

"I will, bye Hyung," I said, hanging up.

I look back at the camera, knowing full well my face was red and puffy, and waved to the screen.

"I think I'll end here. I love you guys," I said and shut the camera off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 23 12
Contains Member x Reader, Member x Member, Member x Reader x Member, and more :) This is my first one shot book so it will get better, i promise- let...
85.8K 2.3K 22
[COMPLETED] Hwang Hyunjin is the popular boy in his school, rich, handsome and heir to his father's company Hyun Corporation, the best and known comp...
478K 16.3K 80
Olivia is content with her life. She has a job that pays her bills, even though she absolutely hates it. She gives free dance classes twice a week...
28.1K 1K 39
(under edit) Schools Playboy fall in love with a boy.. See how story turns after that, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" he cried "We aren't destined to...