Jungkook! Wait For Me!

By Lighttttttt

Emi is a fangirl of BTS and she likes the youngest member the most. She and her bestfriend Kate luckily got a... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
PROBLEMS WITH MY WATTPAD APP
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
♥GRAND FINALE♥
THANK YOU!
I have 2 announcements!

Chapter 41

3.7K 158 20
By Lighttttttt

-Jungkook's POV-

I kised her.

But she broke the kiss. And when she did I felt embarrassed.

I knew I kissed her because of the heat of the moment. Because I wanted to see her so bad and now she's in my arms that's why I couldn't help it earlier.

I cupped her face. I was so worried because I know she has been crying

"Why were you crying? Thanks for posting about it" I said

"I was so worried that you might not come back! I was so scared that you might leave me that easily because of the circumstances that you're going through right now. It doesn't matter if you can't love me back, I just don't wanna lose you" she said while crying.

"And when I received your message I felt so happy!! I felt important that's why I did what you instructed as soon as I can" she added

I wasn't able to say anything. But there's one thing I'm so sure of

I can't leave her.

I kissed her. She's not responding but I didn't care, i just kissed her so deep.

I know this is wrong. I could break many fangirls' hearts. But I'm sorry, everything now feels so right to me. I don't want this moment to end. Especially now I that i have finally admitted to myself that I have fallen for her.

I pulled her closer to me and even deepened the kiss. She's now responding and when she did my heart beat got even faster.

If something was going to happen tonight then let it be.

The kiss really took long. Kissing while your eyes closed makes you feel everything. There's spark.

We both fell onto her bed. And we stopped kissing. We looked at each other. It's like our eyes were having this conversation that we both agree that now isn't the right time. That we must take things slowly. I got up and we both sat in her bed.

I can't even look at her. I'm shy but I know I should face her. I kissed her and I shouldn't be shy about it. That kiss was real.

"Do you even love me?" she spoke.
I know I should admit it.

"I do" and looked at her eyes

"How about your career?"

"But I love you. There's nothing I could do"

"What are we?"

"Do you accept me for who I am ms. Faint?

"Yes"

"No matter how hard it would be?"

"Yes"

"No matter how many fangirls fight over me?"

"Yes"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes"

"Will you understand my very busy schedule and I won't be having a lot of time for you?"

"Yes"

"Are you willing to wait for me to come and to wait for my messages?"

"Yes"

"Can you understand my situation?"

"Yes"

"Even if I can't take you to special places and dates?"

"Yes"

"Even if I can't walk with you in public?"

"Yes"

"Won't you get tired of that?"

"No. Jungkook no matter how hard it could it be, I'd take that. I love you, I'll risk everything for you. No matter how many fangirls would hate me and kill me, I don't care. As long as I have you"

She cupped and my cheeks and we kissed again.

-Emi's POV-

Yeah

From the moment I accepted his love I know I'm risking my life, and my safety.

Dating a celebrity is a big sacrifice. I have to understand. I guess I just love him so much that I am willing to do anything and everything just for him.

I love Jungkook. That' what matters me.

And this is just a start of a big trial. I have him, and I know there are consequences.

I should be strong for him. It's okay if he doesn't do the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 192 26
A story that involves two people that are similar in aspects and share a love for music. A collaboration brings them together but will their hearts b...
47.5K 2.1K 31
This story is a dream imagine "what if this happens in real ??" A cute love story b/w a fangirl and a idol!
50.2K 1K 10
You are an 18 year old who just got out of high school and is suddenly getting married to a stranger. What will happen when his crazy ex and your ex...
8.9K 288 20
A BTS fan has a chance to have her fantasies come true. Will she take it? Warning: contains some harsh language and may contain sexual content later...