We Are Monsters

By dekuxtogaforlife

Izuku Midoriya, was a young boy who dreamed of becoming a Great Hero someday just like his idol All Might, bu... More

You Are Alive
Let The Beast Free
Who Or What Is This Monster
The Hero That Smiles
The Monster VS The Hero Killer
Aftermath
What Am I
Kill Again
Hunt
It's You
Please Come Back
My Old Friend
A Monster's Weakness
Are The Monsters Gone
The Kind Monster
Punishment
Monsters VS The Giant
Call In The Monster
You Are Alpha
May It Begin
The Heroes Nightmare
It's Too Late
We're Coming
I'm Am Izuku Midoriya
We Are Free

Friends With The Monster

3.4K 108 16
By dekuxtogaforlife

After a month passed summer vacation was beginning to start, which meant the students of the hero course we're going to head to a training camp in the mountains, knowing this Shigaraki prepared a plan for the new members of the league of villains, once Shigaraki had his plan ready, he had Kurogiri contact all of the new members of the league of villains, as soon as all the new members of the villains for gathered are in the bar of the hideouts, Shigaraki enter the room and sat on a stool where he then looked at each and every new member of the league of villains.

~Shigaraki~

"I have to say your numbers aren't that great, but that doesn't mean I doubt your quirks, I had you gathered you all here today for a plan I have prepared, and it involves the students of UA."

Hearing this The League members grew interested in his plan, but there was one that wasn't really paying attention and that was Himiko Toga who was wondering where the monster is since he wasn't with Shigaraki, but she also noticed that Kurogiri wasn't with him as well, seeing that the two of them are not with him, Toga guesses that they have to be somewhere else in the building, so without anyone noticing her presence, she began making her way to the door that Shigaraki came out of earlier, as soon as she reached the door she began to open it wide enough for a her slide inside, after doing this she quietly shut the door behind her and began making her way to through a hallway where she began looking for the monster.

~Toga~

"Now where could you be?"

As Toga continued walking through the hallways, she stopped at each door she saw and checked inside but didn't find Deku in any of them which began to frustrate her.

~Toga~

"(Ugh) where is he?, I've been looking for him for at least a couple minutes and I can't find him anywhere."

Suddenly Toga then heard the sound of a creaking door up ahead around a corner, so she made her way over there and begin peeking from the corner, from doing so she saw Kurogiri stepping out of the room and shutting the door, as he did this he suddenly turned his head over towards the direction where Toga is peaking at, but he didn't see her due to her quickly pulling her head back from the corner, after that happened he brushed it off and began walking towards the direction where Toga was, as soon as he turned the corner he did not see anyone there, so he continued walking through the hallway to get to the door that led into the bar, as soon as you got far enough though, a door suddenly opens which Toga peeks head and sees Kurogiri walking towards the direction of the bar, seeing this she got out of the room she was hiding in and walked around the corner where she then made her way to the door that Kurogiri out out of.

~Toga~

"He has to be in here, I know it."

Toga placed her left hand on to the knob of the door which she then pulls down and slowly begins opening it, as she did this she peeked inside and immediately saw Deku who is curled up on the bed sleeping, seeing him, Toga smiled as she opened the door wide enough for her to step inside, once inside she shut the door and made her way to his bed, where she then stood by and looked down as he slept.

~Toga's mind~

"He looks so cute when he's sleeping , but I bet he could look even more cuter if he was covered in his own blood."

As she said that a knife suddenly comes out of her right sleeve from her sweater, she then raises the knife up above her head and was ready to plunge it down towards him, but before she could she suddenly heard him speak.

~Deku~

"...m-mom."

~Toga~

"Mom?"

As Toga repeated what he said, Deku's left hand suddenly grabbed her right wrist, surprising her, and while looking at him, she sees his head turn towards her, until she sees his gentle looking eyes turn into a menacing glare, which he then got off the bed and tackled her to the ground, from doing this he had her pin to the ground as as he had his hands wrapped around both of her wrists, and she was pinned to the ground Deku begin growling at her, but instead of being scared Toga just looks at him.

~Toga~

"H-hey it's okay... See."

Toga then let's go of her knife, making it slide off her hand and on to the ground, seeing this Deku loosens his grip around her wrist but still has her pin to the ground, but as he had her pin, he began to smell something sweet which he has never really smelled before, and due to this his once angry face suddenly turned into curiosity due to the sweet smell, so as he continue sniffing he noticed that the smell was coming from Toga, so he leans in close to her neck where he then began to sniff her neck, and enjoying her sweet scent, but as he did this, Toga suddenly began giggling which made Deku pull his head away from her neck and look at it, as he did so he saw her smiling which reminded him of that large man from that book Shigaraki destroyed.

~Toga~

"Hehe, that tickled."

~Deku~

"T-tickled?"

~Toga~

"Yeah, you tickled me because you begin smelling me."

Hearing that, Deku went ahead and begin sniffing Toga's neck again, making a giggle some more.

~Toga~

"Hehehe, okay, okay you can stop now, hehehe."

Deku did as she said and stop sniffing her, he even let go of her wrist and got off of her as well, as he did that Toga sat up and looked at Deku with a smile, which he attempted to imitate by just showing his teeth, seeing this makes Toga a giggle even more.

~Toga~

"Hehehe, you know you're really funny, I like you."

~Deku~

"Like?"

~Toga~

"Yeah, I like you a lot, so could I have some of you Blood."

Hearing this Deku didn't know what like was, but new that she wanted blood, so he grabs a cup full of pencils which he then spills to the ground, after doing so he placed the cup down in front of him where he then hovers his left hand above it and begins to cut through the palm with his right finger, from doing that blood begins flowing from the cut and dripping into the cup once enough blood was in the cup, the cut on the palm of his hand begin to heal rapidly, once his hand was fully healed he grabbed the cup filled with his blood and began to hand it over to Toga.

~Deku~

"Blood..."

Toga smiles from this and takes the cup.

~Toga~

"Thank you."

As Toga begin to move her lips towards the rim of the cup, Deku immediately figured out that she was going to drink it, so before her lips could touch the rim he placed his left hand over the cup which made her stop and look over at him.

~Deku~

"No drink... Blood is bad."

Deku takes the cup away from her and spilled it onto the ground, from doing so Toga sees that his blood is completely black and is steaming as well, seeing this Toga is glad that Deku stopped her from drinking his blood.

~Toga~

"Thank you for doing that, if I did drink that I would have been poisoned or something."

Right after Toga said that, Deku scooched up closer to her, invading her personal space, but she didn't really mind at all.

~Deku~

"What is name?"

~Toga~

"It's Himiko Toga, but you can just call me Toga."

~Deku~

"Toga."

~Toga~

"Yep that's me, now what's your name?"

~Deku~

"Specimen."

~Toga~

"Specimen, well that sounds like a boring name, how about I give you a nickname instead."

~Deku~

"A nickname?"

~Toga~

"Yeah, it's a special name that only I can call you by, so would you like me to give you one?"

Deku response to Toga's question with a simple nod.

~Toga~

"Okay, then how about I call you beastie?"

~Deku~

"Beastie."

~Toga~

"That's right, from here on out I'll start calling you beastie, and to thank beastie for stopping me drinking your blood, I'll give you a little treat."

Toga reaches into the right pocket of her sweater who she then takes out a wrapped up piece of candy, and present it to Deku who looks at it with curiosity.

~Toga~

"It candy."

~Deku~

"Candy?"

~Toga~

"That's right, you eat it."

Hearing this, Deku begins to open his mouth and attempted to bite bite down onto the candy but before he could Toga pulled it away from him before could.

~Toga~

"Whoa, you can't eat the candy with the wrapper still on."

So Toga then proceeded to unwrap the candy for him, after doing so she held it in between hit thumb and finger.

~Toga~

"Okay open wide."

As she said that, Deku opened his mouth up widely, Toga then went ahead and tossed the candy into his mouth which he then closed and began tasting the candy in his mouth, from doing so his eyes lit it up from the taste of the sweet candy.

~Toga~

"Do you like it?"

Deku shakes his head in a rapid motion to respond back to Toga, which she is happy to see.

~Toga~

"Hehe, that's good to know."

While Deku was savoring the candy in his mouth, Toga raised her left hand and begin touching his soft green hair.

~Toga~

"Beastie is really cute, but I wonder why he said Mom in his sleep."

Suddenly the door to Deku's room opens, which makes Deku and Toga look over towards the door and see Kurogiri.

~Kurogiri~

"I knew that I'll find you here."

Seeing him, Toga begins to feel a bit worried, so she glanced over torture right to the ground what she sees her knife, but before she can attempt to grab it Deku suddenly wraps his arms around her and look back at Kurogiri.

~Deku~

"Kurogiri, I like Toga."

Hearing him say that makes her cheeks blush.

~Kurogiri~

"Well it's nice that you made a friend specimen, but now the two of you get up, Tomura needs to speak to the both of you."

Hearing that they both got up from the ground and began heading to the bar together, once there Tomura saw them together, and instead of being angry at her for leaving all of a sudden, he just tells her the rest of his plan which also involves Deku, after informing the both of them Shigaraki introduces Deku as a monster named Specimen to the other league members, who are not quite convinced that he is the monster that they hurt so much about, but Toga and Dabi inform them that he is, and not to mess with him at all, hearing that they took them by their word, after that Kurogiri open the giant portal behind The League members which they then walk through, as Deku and Toga walked up to the portal, Deku stared back at Shigaraki.

~Shigaraki~

"Specimen, make sure to kill anyone that tries to harm you."

After hearing that Deku walks through the portal with Toga, leaving the League hideout.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980 17 16
Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku, was a young hero in training at UA High School. He was known for his fierce determination and his unwavering des...
8.9K 181 15
Izuku Midoriya was just a normal, japanese teenager, who, as an All Might fan, always wanted to become a great hero. That's what everyone thought aro...
487K 9.1K 59
Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkness, neglected by his parents, bullied by...
3.5K 52 10
Izuku Midoriya, was a child with a huge dream. To be a hero, like his idol, the number one hero, All Might. Dreams that came crashing down, when he l...