Tied by Fate

By Nik_OwO

KIRIBAKU- OMEGAVERSE COMPLETED When Kirishima faints one day he finds out that there's actually something wro... More

"G'night-"
So easily
Embarrassed
"You can't-"
Somehow
No Notes
"I'll stay-"
Weird
"I'm sorry."
Be mature
So tired
He would
Wake up
List
Happy
Good weird
Fate

No other way

300 2 0
By Nik_OwO

"Fated pairs are found more often than people think, even though there's only a ten percent chance throughout the world's population."

Kirishima stares at the teacher. He feels tired and drained today, his body aching with something unfamiliar. He quietly ponders why there's a smiley face in the corner of his desk; he didn't put it there.

"Why do people mate?"

"Ah well..." Kirishima looks up to find the teachers cheeks flushing sime, Kaminari's question obviously catching him off guard,"Well you see... Usually its for love."

"Or beneficial reasons?" Iida asks from the back.

"Yes there are also those scenarios." The man nods.

"What if its neither?"

Kirishima looks across the room, staring at Bakugo as the blond stares the teacher down. The health teacher gulps, obviously nervous under such a mean glare.

Bakugo's eyes are hard, mean. He looks uncomfortable sitting there like he normally does, but at the same time he looks like he could fight somebody.

"Neither as in...?" The teacher asks quietly, glancing back at Mr. Aizawa, the other teacher also looking interested in Bakugos question.

"Lets say the omega has a sudden heat or an alpha falls into rut?... What then?"

"You mean by accident?"

"I mean by force."

The room goes deadly silent, and Kirishima can't rip his eyes off his best friend. Bakugo is talking about rape out loud, like its not an uncomfortable subject for some people. He feels his own throat tighten at the very thought of it, at the thought of losing yourself so much to your instsincts... That you could do such a horrible thing without realizing.

"Well..." The health teacher sighs,"The best thing that either party could do in a situation like that is either accept what has happened, and learn to know eachother and maybe even begin a happy life togther..." He frowns, looking kinda sad then,"Or... Either party could get a legal grant to be lawfully seperated and meet twice a month to just sit and talk, maybe scent some, so your pheromone levels stay stable."

"Yeah but then you can't mate for love ever." Bakugo says. His voice is cold and almost too quiet. The health teacher frowns and looks back at Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa nods and stands,"Bakugo... That will be enough on this topic. Youre making some of the other students uncomfortable."

"I'm just saying what's fucking true." Bakugo hisses back- his voice shakes, and Kirishima feels his neck tingle, hackles raising on the back of his neck. The people around him start scenting protection or fear.

Aizawa sighs, and Kirishima sees the way the old man looks at the blond before Bakugo glares at him and turns his face away from the class. Kirishima wants to stand up and rush over to hug him, but he can't. He can't. Not in class.

"Anyways!" The health teacher draws everyone's attention back to him, obviously trying to distract everybody from Bakugo and Aizawa.

But Kirishima doesn't look away, watching as his teacher leans down and whispers something incoherent to Bakugo before the blond stands, being escorted from the room.

Kirishima feels chills run up and down his spine, feeling even more drowsy and lightheaded than before.

He needs to calm the hell down, what the fuck is wrong with him today.

-

"What the hell was up with Bakugo today in sex ed?" Sero asks quietly as they walk the path back to the dorms. The sun is setting quietly behind the buildings, the orange glow pretty. Its also nice that the hot heat is cooling down as night comes.

"I dunno. He was actin' weird this morning too though. Maybe he waaas just uncomfortable?" Mina says, eating a chip.

"Pfft, its weird to think that the stoic-faced Bakugo would get uncomfortable with anything... Ya'know what I mean?" Kaminari mutters, then looks at Kirishima with worried eyes,"Kirishima... What's wrong?"

"Huh?" The red head looks over at him, and Kami pinches his nose.

"Dude. I may be a recessive omega. But your scent is all over the damn place like... Its really, really oppressive right now. Tone it down."

"I can't." Kirishima huffs, reaching up and wiping sweat from his brow,"I don't know what's wrong with me..."

"...are you going into rut?" Sero stares at him, his fellow alpha staring with sharp eyes,"Cause like... It's strong man. I wanna fight you right now."

"I don't know. I've never had a rut, you guys know my hormones aren't normal, I have trouble regulating them." He reaches up, stopping on the sidewalk as he pinches the bridge of his nose. He's so dizzy. He feels like hes gonna puke. He opens his eyes but everything spins, his equilibrium going out of whack.

"Yeah we know but- KIRISHIMA!" Mina screeches as he falls forward, body collapsing under his own weight.

He grunts, cringing as he huffs and puffs. He shoves his hands beneath himself, lifting up,"Ugh fuck."

"Are you ok!?" Kaminari is next to him, strong lemon clouding Kirishima's senses with worry. He gags, the ground still spinning.

"I'm gonna go find Mr. Aizawa!" Mina says in an alarmed tone and runs down the side walk back to the school. Sero crouches down next to Kirishima, holding his shoulder steady as the alpha gags yet again.

"Fuck, I dunno what's happening." He swallows, squeezing his eyes shut,"Ugh."

-

"Well..." Recovery girl turns to him, her eyes quiet,"It seems you have a rutting disorder dear."

"A-A-" Kirishima blushes hard, glancing at Mr. Aizawa as the old man also seems to get uncomfortable,"Rutting... Disorder?"

"Yes." Recovery girl nods,"Because of your unusual hormone patterns, and because you have a hard time regulating them, this causes strain on not only your... Uhm, sexual state, but also your emotional." Recovery girl chuckles some to herself,"Anyways dear... Don't look so flustered, I'm only going to ask a few questions."

"Ok."

"Ok." She flaps some papers out across her clip board, pushing them into the clip before holding a pen at ready,"When did you present?"

"Um... The beginning of last year."

"And you're in what year now dear?..."

"My second year of highschool now."

"Ok... Have you had any ruts or feelings of rut since you presented?"

"N-No..." Kirishima blushes, hands twirling in his lap as he glances at Aizawa again. Is he falling asleep?

"Odd... Ok, have you had any trouble getting aroused since presenting?" She asks next and the young alpha feels his throat close at the question.

"N-No! Of course not umm..." He feels his face melt under the heat of his blushing,"I haven't."

"Ok then..." She sighs, looking up at him,"This is the first time you've ever felt like your rut was about to kick in?"

"Yes."

"Ok..." She sighs, looking back at her paper before looking at him intently,"Any trouble sleeping, feelings of exhaustion? Or perhaps the opposite- too much sleeping?"

"Um..." Kirishima swallows,"I've had trouble sleeping the last couple months... And I've felt really, really tired at times even though I don't do anything to lose energy."

"Do you get upset over things you normally wouldn't get upset about dear?"

"Uhm..." He nods,"Yeah um... I've been getting really irritated with stuff. Like, I want to punch things so randomly. I can see another alpha and just feel so enraged that its- its..." He swallows, throat tight,"It's scary."

"I'm sure honey..." Recovery girl hums,"Any... Unexplainable feelings towards others... Emotional- or suggestive to sexual feelings."

Kirishima feels his heart jump in his chest. He has. He has felt that way but its... It's embarrassing, all teenage boys are like that, aren't they?

As he doesn't answer she sets her clip board aside,"Well... It seems we have a case of Alphagenetic hormone imbalance."

"Wha- whats that?"

"It means your hormone levels and rutting schedule is so messed up, that you can't even rut properly dear." She says without missing a beat.

"That- that's ok." He swallows,"I-I'm ok with that..."

"No its not ok..." She says, shaking her head,"Dear if you can't rut properly then your body will react to things strongly, you'll find yourself doing things on instinct and not thinking a second about it. Your emotions will be all messed up, and usually this kind of thing can lead to depression symptoms and other such things if not treated correctly."

Kirishima feels his world stop, the words sinking in, his heart loud in his chest, beating so hard that he can taste it in the back of his throat. He isn't sure what to say, or do. How will he tell Mama and Mom.

"But is it only doing this now?" He says, feeling baffled.

"Well, it was probably building up ever since you presented."

"H-How do you... Treat it?" He asks quietly, body stiff. He's uncomfortable, and upset and angry and sad...

How should he feel.

"With pheromones, of course." Recovery girl says simply and Kirishima smiles, happy.

"So it's that easy-"

"No its not dear." She shakes her head,"Alphagenetic hormone imbalance, or AHI, is much much worse than regular hormone imbalance. It causes much greater effects on ones body, due to it attacking specifically your second gender, ultimately messing with ones mind and body." She pulls up a picture on her computer that holds an article next to it,"The best way it can be treated is to recieve pheromones- greatly suggested that it's from an omega- two to five times a month."

"H-How-"

"Through sex."

Kirishima's words die on his tongue as he blubbers, choking on his own slobber as he coughs into his hand. He stares at the screen wide eyed, turning a perfect cherry red as he sees the explicit display of a man and woman on the file.

He turns his face away, hand tight over his mouth as he squeezes his other into the sheets. He's not ready for sex. He doesn't even have a boyfriend. How the hell-

"But..."

He looks to her with hope in his eyes, the fear bouncing around in his brain. He isn't ready for this shit, he isn't ready for any of it-

"We can give you artificial pheromones until you find yourself either a sex partner or a real relationship to share yourself with another." She says gently, reaching over and grabbing his hand,"The artificials will help regulate your hormones so that you don't pass out or have too much trouble with the equilibrium. But otherwise it cannot stop the sleepiness, or emotional problems. I suggest you take a suppressant and a half from now on, twice a day, and also take two rut blockers."

"But..." He swallows, heart and chest hurting as this fear of this damn... Alphagenetic shit scares him,"Won't that... Make me really-"

"Droopy?" She nods sadly,"Yes. It will. But it will help with some of the side effects of these artificials until you can find somebody dear."

"But that could be years from now..." He whispers, hands shaking as he clenches them into fists,"Is this... Really all I can do?"

"For now..." Recovery girls looking out the window before smiling softly at him,"Yes... It is, I'm afraid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.9K 41
⚠️Warning⚠️ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the best, he believed he was the best, when h...
434K 12.7K 82
This is a no quirks, gang/mafia Omega verse Au. Alpha's Katsuki Bakugo and Eijiro Kirishima are the leader and right hand man of one of the top gang'...
165K 5K 40
Bakugou is an omega. Well that's what his doctor told him. But he believed that he was an beta, he's never going into heat or rut. So he believed he...
10.2K 241 32
An unlikely story about a prince, a fierce dragon, and a poet. Izuku Midoriya and Eijirou Kirishima set out on a mighty quest to find a dragon to sav...