strawberry kisses

By wrong_wonderful

More

RYAN
"used parts"
springs cabin

UGLY

3 0 0
By wrong_wonderful

It all started when me and Bethany were 12, that's when i had to get braces because my teeth grew out and not straight down, i felt embarrassed and alone because Bethany sucked her thumb and her teeth stayed the same, nothing wrong. Now that my teeth are in good condition i thought i was ready to be a popular, but instead Bethany was at the top. She always got what she wanted with our parents and friends. When it came down to boys, she always won, she got all of them. Now that we're both 15 i figured we'd grow out of that stage, and we did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 2.5K 97
Grayson is one more teenager who announced trouble by mere looks, breaking every rule on his path with a home he dreaded returning to after school an...
74.9K 3.4K 56
สŸแดœแดษชษดแดแดœ๊œฑ; ๊œฐแดœสŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แดส€ ๊œฑสœแด‡แด…แด…ษชษดษข สŸษชษขสœแด›; ส™ส€ษชษขสœแด› แดส€ ๊œฑสœษชษดษชษดษข, แด‡๊œฑแด˜แด‡แด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹.
84.9K 2.2K 25
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ? ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™™๐™š. When an up-and-coming singer goes through a p...
72.7K 3.3K 23
On the day Valencia D'Angelo was born, she was swapped with Alessia. No one knew about the incident, it wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't planned...