Friend, Lover, or Enemy - A D...

By Goggles55

This is a divergent fan fiction based off Veronica Roth's version with Tris dying. Tobias has just finally a... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

50 1 1
By Goggles55

I pick up a picture of Tris and I before I leave and stare at it for what seems like eternity. I miss the way she laughs and the way she can be so cute when she is mad. I start to feel depressed again, and I put down the picture and whisper.

"Will you give me a sign today?" I walk out of the room and close the door locking it behind me.

"Tobias!!" I see Zeke yelling at me from my driveway. I wave hand and walk towards him. "Are you sure you want to go?" He asks me while pulling my arm.

"Do I have a choice," I ask him sarcastically.

"That's the spirit! Now come on were gonna miss the train!" He starts to run as fast as he can, but he knows I'll catch up.

I start to run, passing him after a couple seconds. We climb on top of a rooftop and wait for the train.

"So how are you doing... you know?" Zeke asks nervously.

"Don't worry about me Zeke... now run!" I start to run with the train and then hoist myself on the train. I look out as the train travels to the Dauntless compound.

...

We reach the Dauntless Compound and jump off on a roof top. Zeke runs to the edge of it and falls off. I smile and also do the same. I close my eyes until I am caught by the net. Zeke pulls down on the net, and I start to role down. I jump off and we wait by the net.

After Tris's death we have decided to bring back the old ways of the past, but make it better. Erudite doesn't have as much power and are constantly watched same with Dauntless. All the Divergent are excepted and have their own faction called well The Divergent. They are allowed with the most freedom. I live in the Divergent faction with many others that weren't killed and so far everything feels normal.

I hear a scream as someone drops from the top of the roof. I look at them and they have on black clothing, their Dauntless. I smile at her and she roles off the net laughing and being reckless.

"Your name?" I ask.

"Rachel," I hear her say.

"First jumper... Rachel!" She smiles and jumps into the crowd.

A lot more start dropping down into the net, and it feels like it will never end. Finally the last jumper drops down and he is wearing grey clothing.

"Your name?" I ask him. He looks down at the floor. "Choose wisely because you won't get to choose again," he looks at me shyly and say his name.

"Last jumper...Matthew!" I pat his back and softly push him towards the crowd.

"Okay everyone listen up I want all the new initiates to go with Zeke here and the rest of you already know this place so go ahead and roam around," they run off before I can finish, "and stay away from the chasm!!!"

I sigh and walk off I hear Zeke yell, "come with me." I walk around the halls feeling bored out of my mind. Then I hear someone yell behind me.

"HEY NUMBER FOUR!" I look behind me and see Christina chasing after me. She tries to throw a punch at me, but I hold her by her head.

"Fiesty girl, you'll never get me if you yell my name," She steps back and looks at me.

"Are you challenging me?" She says putting her hands on her hips.

"You can make it whatever you want," I say and walk away. My heart is beating hard in my chest, and I'm honestly afraid of what it means.

"Wait Four!" I look back at her, but I see she is right in front of me, "gotcha!" She taps me on the head then run away.

"Christina!!" I say in anger than run after her.

What am I doing? Why am I chasing her like I would with Tris? I see her by the corner waiting for me peeking every so often. She runs into the Chasm I quickly follow her then she trips on her shoelace. I quickly grab her hand as she starts to lean towards the drop. I hold her hand like my life depends on it.

"Four!!" I hear her yell. I pull her up and keep my hand interlocked with her's, afraid that if I let go she might fall down again.

She starts to cry and shake violently. I hug her tightly and try to calm her down.

"Are you okay now." I ask pulling away from her. We both get up and she nods her head.

"Thank you for saving me... but I have to go get the initiates so meet me at lunch okay," she runs off while rubbing her eyes.

I lean against the wall then look up.

"So she's the one Tris," I say then close my eyes.

****

Hehehehehehehe a new fanfic with Tobias and Christina?? Dun dun duuuu!!! Well please give me feed back and those two other names the first and last jumper is for my friend! Hehehe. Well I love all of you so much please vote and comment Bai.

Goggles55

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 1.9K 78
"We all know there's only one person in this world that can control Rafe Cameron."
182K 12.1K 23
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
480K 12.5K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...