my new mafia life

By danneyarchey

nunew a 21 year old , he lives in a small apartment, he struggles financially, he owes money to these guys/ma... More

my new mafia life. part 1
my new mafia life. part 2
my new mafia life. part 3
my new mafia life. part 4
my new mafia life. part 5
my new mafia life. part 6
my new mafia life. part 7
my new mafia life. part 8
my new mafia life. part 9
my new mafia life. part 10
my new mafia life. part 11
my new mafia life. part 12
my new mafia life. part 13
my new mafia life. part 14
my new mafia life. part 15
my new mafia life. part 16
my new mafia life. part 17 πŸ”ž
my new mafia life. part 18 πŸ”ž
my new mafia life. part 19
my new mafia life. part 20

my new mafia life. part 21

1.8K 54 14
By danneyarchey

Nunew didn't know what to do. He knows what his mom did but she's still his mom and he doesn't want anything bad to happen to her.

Nunew pov.

I know it's wrong but I can't let anything happen to her , I won't take the necklace but I'll get her something to get money out of. I wanna tell zee but I'm afraid he won't let me help her because of all the bad things she's done. I hate lying to him.

Authors pov.

Nunew has to meet his mom tomorrow night. He's going to sell his watch to get money out of it for her. He hasn't told anyone about this. He's already at the pond shop.

Worker: ok so I can give you 120 bucks out of this.

Nunew pov.

That isn't going to be enough to to get her out of the country but it's something.

Nunew: I'll take it , thank you.

Authors pov.

The guy takes the watch and gives nunew the money. nunew leaves and goes back to the house.

He walked into his favorite room and sit down beside the clock. He got lost in his thoughts and before he knew it , it was 9:40 pm.

He got up and left the room and walked into zee's office to see what he was doing. He walks in and sees zee's head down on the table sleeping.

He walks over and gently taps him.

Zee: what time is it? Zee says yawning.

Nunew: 9:44 pm. Come back to the bedroom so you can rest.

Zee nods and gets up. They walk into the bedroom and zee lays down onto the bed. As soon as he hits the pillows he's sleeping. Nunew smiles at him and kisses his forehead.

Nunew: I'm sorry I have to lie to you. Nunew says whispering to zee who is still sleeping.

Nunew then lays down and falls asleep.

The next morning.....

Nunew wakes up and sees zee still asleep. He kisses him and then gets up and gets dressed. He then leaves the room.

8:30 am....

Zee woke up and didn't see nunew beside him. He then got up and showered and then got dressed. He went into his office and sit down in his chair. He called nunew to see where he was.

Zee: nu where are you?

Nunew: I'm with Nat and green.

Zee: ah ok , can you meet me at the bedroom at 9:30 pm.

Nunew: why?

Zee: just come , you'll see when you get here.

Nunew: alright , see you then.

Zee: I love you.

Nunew: I love you too.

Zee smiles and then hangs up. Zee is taking nunew out to dinner. He wants to surprise him.

Nunew feels so guilty for lying to zee. He's hiding the money in his room. He put it under his mattress just untill he goes and meets his mom.

It's now about 7:20 pm. He has to meet her at 8:00 pm. He is getting the money out from his mattress. Nat walks in and sees him getting the money out.

Nat: what are you doing?

Nunew: nothing , just fixing my bed that's all.

Nunew quickly puts the money in his pocket. Nat notices but doesn't say anything.

Nunew: I'm going to see zee now. Nunew says smiling and quickly walking out of the room. Nat knows nunew is being suspicious.

Nunew then leaves the house without no one knowing and started walking to his old house. Nat sees nunew leave the house.

Nat pov.

He said he was going to zee mr.zee , I knew he was lying. But the real question is , what the hell is he up to then. I'll follow him to see where he's going.

Authors pov.

Nat leaves the house and quietly follows nunew. Nunew turns around thinking someone is behind him. Nat quickly hides behind a pole. Nunew just shrugs it off and continues walking. Nat sighs in relief and starts following nunew again.

Nunew finally arrives at his old house. Nat is confused on way nunew came here. Nunew has his flashlight out walking yo to the door. Nat taps on his shoulder. Nunew gets startled.

Nunew: WHAT TYE HELL!

Nat: what do you mean what the hell , I should be the one asking that. So let me ask this , what the hell are you doing here?

Nunew: it's a long story that I don't have time to explain so just be quiet and hide somewhere.

Nat: why?

Nunew: just hide please. Nat sighs and gets behind a bush.

Nunew knocks on the door. Anne opens the door and nunew walks inside. Nat is so confused on why he is meeting his mom. He gets beside the door to try and hear what there saying.

Anne: I knew you'd come. How much did you get out of the necklace?

Nunew: I didn't take the necklace , I took my watch instead , I got 120$ out of it.

Anne: that's not enough to leave the county.

Nunew: well it's all I can get you so figure it out.

Anne: why didn't you just steal the got dam necklace.

Nunew: because it's zee's and I'm not going to steal from him.

Nat...

Nat has his ear presses against the door listening.

Nat: get away you stupid bug. Nat says swatting the bug away.

The bug lands in his nose. Nat gets scared and screams.

Nat: AH! GET AWAY YOU STUPID BUG!

Anne: you said you came alone!

Nunew: I did , it's probably just an animal outside.

Anne: animals can't talk.

Nunew: wrong , birds can.

Anne rolls her eyes and angrily walks toward the door. She opens it and don't see anyone. She shuts the door and walks back toward nunew.

Nat pokes his head up from the bushes and runs back toward the door to listen.

Zee......

Zee has been looking and calling nunew for about 20 minutes. He goes to leave the house to find him and sees max leaving at the same time.

Zee/max: where are you going?

Zee: I'm going to find nu where are you going?

Max: I'm going to find Nat.

They both share a look and already knows that they are together. They get in the car and drive off.

Max: how are we supposed to find them?

Zee: I can track nunews locations on his phone.

Max nods and they continue driving.

Nunew....

Nunew: you have the stupid money , I don't wanna hear from you again.

Anne: so what , your just going to erase me from your life now.

Nunew: you did that yourself when you abandoned me.

Nat accidently knocks s flower plot over on the Porsche. Anne goes by the door and opens it.

Nat: hi , what a coincidence , nice seeing you again. Anne jerks Nat inside and slams the door.

Nunew: really. Nunew says to Nat.

Nat: im sorry.

Anne: what is this short mother fucker doing here!

Nat: ok I know I'm short in all but please , respect.

Anne went to say something when the door came flying open. Zee and max walked in. Nunew and Nat ran over to them.

Anne: this was your plan wasn't in , tell the cops and tell that stupid zee and take me to jail.

Nunew: first , my boyfriend is not stupid and second I had no idea he followed me here and I didn't tell the cops or zee.

Zee: can someone explain to me what the hell is going on.

Max: I would also like to no that.

Nunew explains to them what's going on.

Nunew: I'm sorry I didn't tell you , I just didn't want anything bad to happen to her.

Zee walks up to Anne and gives her money.

Zee: take it and leave.

Anne looks at nunew.

Nunew: I don't wanna see you again , leave me alone and don't contact me again.

Anne: if that's how you want it , then fine , goodbye nunew. Anne says walking out and leaving.

Anne leaves and nunew looks at zee.

Nunew: I'm sorry I didn't tell you.

zee: it's alright nu , I understand you just wanted to protect her. Zee says hugging nunew. Nunew Barrie's his head in zee's chest.

Max pulls Nat into a hug.

Max: do you know how worried I was.

Nat: I'm sorry.

Max: it's ok , just don't do that again.

Zee: we should head back to the house now.

They all nod and drive back to the house. They walk inside. Max and Nat go to nats room and zee takes nunews hand and takes him to his bedroom. ( Zee's bedroom).

They walk in and nunew sits on the bed. They both change into their pajamas and lay down in bed.

Nunew: are you mad at me for lying?

Zee: or course not , I could never be mad at you. Zee said nuzzling his and nunews nose together.

Nunew smiles and cuddles up to zee closer. He lays his head on zee's chest and zee wraps his arms around him. They both fall asleep in each other's arms.

THE END.

I HOPE EVERYONE LIKED THE STORY. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE Stories I WROTE ABOUT ZEENUNEW. ZEENUNEW WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE , THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 8.3K 36
Bright is an undercover business man who's main job is in the mafia. Win ends up getting caught and thrown into the big mess. He becomes a certain eb...
45.6K 4.4K 24
New Thitipoom as a final act of desperation seeks employment in the home of a mysterious man who lives in isolation in a house no one dares to approa...
17.5K 662 9
My life taking a left turn the moment he take me in. I got everything I want but could I handle him when he was a mafia? 'Do you realize what you ha...
21.3K 463 10
This story is about nat and nunew getting kidnapped at an event one night. Zee , max and P'aoff do everything to get them back. There are some dark t...