JOURNEY TOWARDS YOU

By sofss_17

A love story which begins from hate and rivalry More

CROSS CONNECTIONS
A LOVE STORY💞
FIRST KISS 😘
SUCCESS PARTY ⭐
TO AN END
GIRL LIKE HER
DIL NA JAANEYA
AADAT 🔥
CRIMINAL
EK TU EK MAIN
RISHTA NAYA ❤️‍🔥
NEAR CONFESSION 💞
CARING MY WORLD
HOLI 🌈
TERI ORE 💞
DO ZIDDI DIL
MAGIC SPELLS🪄
MERE NAAM TU💘
LOSING YOU
TU HI HAQEEQAT
BACK STORY
BROKE UP
MISSION SHAADI
GORGEOUS NAAGIN
SHAADI K BAAD KI KAHANI 😉
DO DIL'O KI YAARIYAN
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO
ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAN🫶
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU
KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI
THROUGH THICK AND THIN
TERI MERI
NIGHT CHANGES
IK LAMHA
INTO YOUR ARMS
BIN TERE 🎸
WISHING ON DANDELIONS
JO TU NA MILA
CLOSER💕
SOUCH NA SAKE
COMING HOME
TUMHE JO DEKHA
AS IT WAS
ISHAQZAADE
ARCADE: THE LOSING GAME
JAOON KAHAN
TAKE YOU TO HELL 🔥
DOORIYAN
BEAUTIFUL MISTAKES
SHAAMAT AAYI HAI
UNSTOPPABLE
KESARIYA
THREAT FOR HAPPINESS
ZARA DIL KO THAAM LO
NEW LIFE
BABY PULL ME CLOSER
MAAR DAALA
DRAMA
MALANG
TERI MERI KAHANI
THE LAST RIDE!

MERI DUNIYA TU HI

1.5K 191 20
By sofss_17

One week later,
Haseena was in bed in her room giving instructions to Rocky while the baby was beside her playing with his toys. Karishma warned to take care of him as she was busy with something else.

"Find out whether other members are safe or not. And go to this chotu's place and find out more about him. I want all the details.", Haseena said looking towards the baby.

At the same time, samosa comes into the room and jumps onto Haseena's lap. She begins to caressing his fur while the baby gets scared. He began to cry with tears. Haseena took him in her right arm but got more scared of the doggy. She couldn't understand what's going on nor could samosa.

"Baby...!! Karu where are you? Jaldi aao. Ssshhh chup hojao. What happened? Karishma Mallik!!! Where the fuck are you.", Haseena shouts for Karishma.

Haseena gets out of the bed with the baby in her arm trying to calm down him by moving to and fro The baby clenched her t-shirt crying, snuggled more seeing samosa behind them. Samosa was waking behind Haseena. Black tiger enters the room in hurry.

"What happened?", Black tiger asked in hurry.

"Dekh yaar ye rone laga. I don't know how to take care of baby. Since the beginning karu is taking care of him. Yaar tum chup hojao... Kitna roge?", Haseena said to Black tiger first then to the baby.

"Yeah I noticed too... He is only with Karishma. He rarely with anyone. De mujhe I will try.", Black tiger said.

"No no... Wait! Karu warned me that I have to handle him otherwise she will kill me. Tu kuch idea bol.", Haseena said before black tiger can take the baby.

"Tere kutta aaj kaam aayega.", Black tiger said while chuckling.

"Ohh hello he is my son."

"Forget him. Now Reyan is your only son. Mallik's and Singh's ka chirag!", Black tiger said jokingly.

"Tu chup reh yaar and do something.", Haseena said still trying to calm down reyan.

"Okay wait..."

Black tiger picks up samosa in her arms and tries to console Reyan with the puppy but instead of becoming quite he started to cry of with loud voice. In few seconds, Karishma comes running in the room and both best friends trying calm down reyan with samosa. She quickly moved to Haseena and took the baby.

"Keep samosa down", Karishma orders black tiger, holding baby securely.

Haseena and black tiger exchanges looks.

"Why?", Haseena asked taking samosa from black tiger.

"Hasu right now keep him down!", Karishma said again tapping baby's back.

"Okay Mrs beautiful... Bhadko mat. Tu kya dekh rahi hai. Keep him down.", Black tiger said.

Haseena keeps the puppy down and he stood near her legs licking her foot. Few seconds Reyan was all calmed down. Karishma kissed his cheek and nose.

"Why was he crying so much? Are we some type of ghosts or devils?", Haseena asked.

"Hasu are you duffer? Can't you understand that he is scared of samosa.", Karishma said sternly.

"What? This little puppy?", Black tiger said and laughed.

"He is so cute and small... How can be some be scared of him.", Haseena too laughed.

"Shut up both of you. Ye chota baacha hai. But tum dono toh nahi hona? Itni si baat samhj nahi aayi?", Karishma scolded them.

"Teri biwi ya Hitler?", Black tiger whispers to Haseena

"Hum bhi confused hai.", Haseena whispers her back.

"Do itne bade dons ko gussa kar rahi hai. Tujhe kare par mujhe kyu? Koi aur hota toh hum udda chuke hote hai"

"Wahi toh... Ab ye humari biwi hai. Kuch nahi kar sakte. Just listen to her."

"Tu sun... Main kyu suno?"

"Because your my best friend. Teri bhabhi hai."

"Teri side rahungi toh izzat ki dhajiya uddayegi. I'm going to her side.", Back whispers to Haseena. "Right Mrs beautiful... She doesn't know anything. I'm with you. Tiger learn something from your wife. Waste person", black tiger said taking Karishma's side and immediately left the room.

"Tu mil baad mein! Karu you know he always with you then why you left him with me?", Haseena asked Karishma.

"So that you both can bond. But you scared are my kid.", Karishma said.

"I will but.."

"No if's and but's. Have you not accepted him?", Karishma asked her.

Haseena moves close to Karishma and kisses her forehead and keeps her palm on Karishma's left cheek.

"No baby I have accepted by my whole heart. But he is more close to you than me. It takes time. I have tried but he doesn't allows me to come close."

"Apne pehle bete ko lekar daarogi toh kaise tumhe pasand karega. Have some common sense jaan...", Karishma taunted her.

"I didn't know he is scared of my puppy. Okay I will try. Give Reyan to me."

Karishma nods and carefully gave Reyan in her right arm. Haseena squats down near samosa. Reyan hugs her tightly getting scared and almost began to cry. Karishma immediately squats beside Haseena and taps his head to calm down him.

"Jaan he is getting scared...", Karishma said in worry.

"He is my son. He needs to be fearless. He is the one who was enjoying the war of mine. He was not scared of such a dreadful scenario then samosa is only a pet dog of HIM.", Haseena said to her. "Chotu baby... Look here. Idar dekho... Tumhe kuch nai karega."

Samosa licks his feet showing his affection. Haseen gave back Reyan to Karishma, took his hand and run over samosa's fur. Reyan was trying to take his hand back but Haseena didn't him do it.

"Baby keep him down.", Haseena said to Karishma.

"Jaan no please... Wo bahut daar gaya hai. It's not good.", Karishma said.

"Karu... Please."

"Okay."

Karishma keeps Reyan down unwillingly. Samosa gets excited and brings his ball to him and barks, indicating him to play with him. Reyan was confused at first then he took the ball from his mouth.

"Chotu throw the ball..."

"Jaan..."

"Okay... Chotu ball pheko.... Ye theek hai Mrs Mallik?", Haseena asked.

"Yes Mrs Singh sahi hai...", Karishma said and pecks her cheeks.

Reyan keeps the ball with himself and samosa begins to bark to which Reyan gets scared and the ball falls, rolling down on the floor. Samosa immediately ran behind it, took it and brought back to him. This time instead of taking the ball, Reyan pulls hard samosa's ears pulling him up.

"Oyee... Kya kar rahe ho. Usse dard hoga.", Haseena said to reyan and picks up samosa immediately.

Karishma takes Reyan in her arms,
"Jaan ye chota baacha hai."

"I know but he can't behave this way. Bechara humara samosa.", Haseena said caressing samosa's fur and ears and kissed him.

3 months later,
Everything has changed. With Reyan in KarEena's life both mothers were always busy with him especially Karishma. For her Reyan mattered the most. Both the families were back together as Haseena had forgotten about the past but Singh's business was closed due to continuous losses and overhead liabilities. Karishma and cheetah joined Mallik's empire with Santosh and Haseena. But Haseena was still involved in the underground world and on advice of Black tiger, all were shifting to Italy for Haseena's security. In this past one month she was attacked multiple times but by God's grace, she was always saved. Karishma didn't want to take any more chances and decided to immigrate.

At Mallik Mansion,
Reyan was running behind samosa, Haseena behind him and Karishma after her.

"Hasu stop...!", Karishma said loud.

"Baby... Reyan is hurting samosa. Dekho kaise maar raha hai.", Haseena said.

"Jaan please..."

"What am I doing karu... I'm just trying to get my kid and save another one.", Haseena said and finally picked up reyan in her arms.

"Packing ki apni?", Karishma said taking a seat on the chair, slightly panting.

"Tum kis liye ho...", Haseena said with shameless grin and placed reyan in Karishma's lap.

"Great jaan... Hum hi sab kare from taking care of you and reyan, packing, looking after everything and the Don Haseena Mallik is busy in killing people. I'm fed up with your behaviour. Start to take up your responsibilities. Otherwise you are dead, THE WHITE TIGER.", Karishma said in a exhausted voice which turned to a warning tone.

Karishma with reyan storm off to her room. Biji heard all this and hit Haseena slightly with her stick on her head.

"Khadoos biji....", Haseena said while turning towards her. "What happened?"

"Kyu tang kar rahi ho meri bachi ko?", Biji asked her.

"Hum ne kuch nai kiya.", Haseena rebelled.

"Yehi toh dikkat hai ki tu ne kuch na kiya.", Biji said a soft tone.

"But you know most of time I'm out looking after the formalities in India and Italy. You know I need everyone to be safe and sound.", Haseena said.

"Janti ho... Par tu raat ko kahan hoti hai?"

"Ghar par, I'm working in night"

"Kam se kam karu ko time de rahi hai raat ko..."

"Naughty naughty biji...", Haseena said while pulling her cheeks.

"Chal... Chhod mujhe...", Biji removed her hands.

"Nai... Jab se reyan aaya hai, I couldn't give her aple amount of time."

"Apple time kahan se aaya? Maine saath me waqt dena k liye kaha. Bewakoof..."

"Biji I meant... Uff humara matlab tha nai. Jitna time dena chahiye utna nai diya. Infact karu bhi hume de rahi hai because of chotu.", Haseena made biji understand the situation.

"Aur main, mere puttar ko janti ho. Itni jaldi se nai maane wali. Ek kaam kar... Aaj main sher puttar ko apne saath rakhti ho. Tu usko ache se waqt de aur maana bhi.", Biji suggested.

"Bijiii.....!!!! I love you!!!", Haseena said loudly and kissed her cheek deeply. "Hayee biji aap buddhi hogayi... Wrinkles par kiss kar k acha nai laga.", She said in mischievous way.

"Toh firangi ghoda jaa apni biwi ko pyaar kar. Usse kiss de."

"Biji kitniiiii romantic hai... Dadu had a great time with you... But only one kid. Shouldn't you have a cricket team, right?", Haseena maintained her mischievouness.

"Besharam... Apne bado k saath unki kamre wali baat karti hai...", Biji said and hits with her stick.

"Oh come one biji... Acha ye batao dadu was slow or a fast pacer? What about your... Pleasure ", Haseena said with smirk 😏.

"Tu jati hai ya chotu ko na lo?", Biji said hiding her blush.

"Hayee ye blush sab kuch bata rahi hai...", Haseena said while pulling her cheeks making it more red.

"Plan cancel... Tu maar kha apni karu baby k."

"But there's a problem"

"Kya", biji asked.

"Will magnet give reyan to you for a night. You know how much she is attached to him", haseena said.

"Uski dadu ho main... Mainu mana nai kar sakti. Tu chal mere saath", biji said with confidence.

"OKAY!!"

Haseena and biji went to Karishma who keeping reyan on the bed as he just slept. Biji gestures Haseena give reyan in her lap, Haseena was about to take him but Karishma stopped her.

"Hasu what the hell you are doing?", Karishma asked her. "Do you even know how difficult to put a baby to sleep. And ab wo uth gaya toh kya tum usse sulaogi?", Karishma whispered in irritation and before Haseena can say she continued. "No... You will not. Because you are an irresponsible family woman who doesn't care about anyone. Forget people you don't have any worry and concern about me and my son. Good for nothing, only a bloody murderer gangster.", Karishma said angerily.

"Shut up Karishma... Just shut the fuck up. I have heard enough for your nonsense. From the past 2 months I'm hearing the same shit. Now I can't take it anymore. Biji sambhalo apne puttar isse pehle ki hum kuch galat bolde ya karde."

Haseena burst out at Karishma in a loud voice and left the room, agressively. Hearing all this reyan woke up and began to cry. Karishma took him immediately. Biji had become a silent spectator as no one gave her a chance to speak. Karishma was trying to calm down reyan when biji came and kept her hand on Karishma's shoulder as gesture to calm down and assurance.

"Aa puttar mere saath chal... Chotu ko santu ko de.", Biji said in a calm tone.

"Dadu... Hum...", Karishma attempts to speak.

Biji interjected before she can complete. "Tu chal mere saath."

Three of them went out and on the way, biji gave reyan to the nanny. She took Karishma to the bar, makes a drink for them and gave one to her.

"Ye pee aur apna dimag ko thand kar... Itna gussa acha nai.", Biji said.

"I'm tired dadu... I'm just tried of this.", Karishma said and took a sip of the drink.

"Toh kya wo nai thaki? Aur ek bata... Chotu ku rakhne ka faisla kiska tha? Tu ne ek baar bhi pucha ki usse bacha chahiye bhi nai... Phir usne haan ki. Tere liye. Apna parivar shuru karne k liye. Jaise tu chotu aur ghar sambhal rahi hai waise hi wo hum sab suraksha dekh rahi hai aur uska kaam aur office dekh rahi hai. Jahan hum jaa rahe wahan ka sab dekh rahi taki hume khas kar k tujhe ya chotu ko koi takleef na ho.", Biji was trying make Karishma understand Haseena's pov.

"But dadu hum ne toh nai kaha tha uss underworld ko...", Karishma was trying to say.

"Abhi meri baat khatam na hui. Tu sun chup chap aur daaru pi dimag kharab hogaya hai tera chotu k peeche.", Biji ordered karishma. She nodded and continues her drink. "Jaise tu thak gayi hai waise hi wo bhi. Aaj usne mujhe bataya subah ki, kaam k chakkar mein tujhe time nai deti. Subah ko tu nai hoti aur raat ko wo. Bahut miss kar rahi hai tujhe. Aur isse kai zyada mohabbat karti hai. Tum dono barabar mehnat kar rahe ho taki humare parivar sahi aur badiya rehe."

"Sorry dadu... Itne din gussa aur frustration roz hasu par nikal rahe the. Aur hasu bhi chup chap sun rahi thi.", Karishma said in guilt.

"Mujhe nai... Usse firangi ghoda ko bol. Aur chotu aaj uski badi Nani k pas rehega.", Biji said while gulping down all the drink in once.

"Dadu... Kya kar rahi hai. Apni Umar toh dekhiye.", Karishma said with concern.

"Bhuddhi hogi tu... Ab jaa uske pas.", Biji sternly said to her.

Extremely sorry guys for the late update but due to some personal issues and injured shoulder I couldn't update. But from now on I will try my level best to give regular updates of all my stories... 🙌🏻🫶🫶

Thank you for always being there and loving my stories. Love you guys ❤️❤️😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 4K 61
Kuch Rishte Aise bhi Description: Kuch Rishte aise bhi hote hai, jinhe hum kabhi describe nahi kar paate. Kehne ko toh har rishte ka naam hota hai, j...
47.8K 7.3K 59
What happens when two opposite poles get married.....on their families wish .........
32.2K 2.2K 15
Haseena Malik is heartbroken after Anubhav Singh left her alone on their engagement day but she didn't let her heartbreak hinder her duty, turning h...
117K 15.2K 53
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"