What The Future Holds

By KamHunter1234

The sequel to the book "The Feelings Within" set 4 years after now about to get their bachelors in college. F... More

Chapter One: College
Chapter two: Summer and Kaitlin
Chapter four: New Friend and Accident
Chapter Five: Hospital
Chapter six: Shooting
Chapter eight: deep love

Chapter seven: Goodbye

30 0 1
By KamHunter1234

A/N : Picture is Carly and Turner in their home recording studious
Moving away

Cam's POV

Everyone is here in my dorm and we watch TV and an ' Important Announcement 'comes on in the middle of The Walking Dead and we groan.

" Breaking news!! There has been a school shooting at Julliard. We are so sorry to say this but only a few people made it out. " The news people say and I pull out my phone slowly trying not to cry knowing that's the school Carlz, Gord's and Turner go to.

Everybody sits in silence and urges me to call quickly.

" W..what if they are...?" I ask everyone on the verge of tears my hands shaking as I dial Gord's number. Lily grabs my hand and kisses me softly trying to calm me down. Taylor doing the same to Briee and Kayla doing the same to Marie.

I press call and it rings which is a good sign.

" Sup my bitch!" Gord says from the other end and I start to cry of happiness.
" Your alive! Thank god your alive!"
" Uhm yes...." Gird says.
" Were you not in the school shooting thing?" I asked.
" No I was! I just didn't know what you were talking about." Gord says.
" Your an idiot.... but whatever... are Carlz and Turner okay?" I say.
" Yup they are fine too. The news said only a few people made it out. Which was a lie. A lot of people made it out and a few people... didn't.." I hear Gord sigh.
" Oh okay. Well. Go call your boyfriend before he byes a plane ticket to come make sure your okay. You know he forgets you have a phone sometimes." I joke and Gord laughs before hanging up.

" Are they dead?!" Marie and Kayla both say in unison. " Nah they all good. They thugs they ain't bout to let some bruh shoot dem." I reply in a " hood" voice. " Babe stop your embarrassing your self... there is a boy in here." Lily whisper yells and I jokingly wink at Taylor. " Mine!" Briee says jokingly and holds Taylor.

We all cuddle up and Lily goes to put on a movie and Kayla clears her throat. " So uhm... We wanted to say this when everyone was here .... but uhm.... me and Marie are moving away.... to explore the world together.... and we will still be in contact of course.... but we will be traveling... and you know cell service sucks in different places... but yea... we are leaving uhm... tomorrow.." Kayla explains and we all stare at them then burst out laughing. " Haha good one Kayla you almost got us!" Briee says laughing. " No guys! Seriously! We have passports and everything!" Marie says and shows us the passports and we all go quiet. " oh my fucking god..." Lily says and a tear goes down her face. " You guys couldn't have told us this earlier?" Taylor says a little pissed off and very sad. " Well we tried... but a lot of things happened .... and we didn't know if we were really gonna go." Kayla says and we all sigh and nod. " okay.. we hope you guys have fun. and we love you guys." I say and everyone agrees. We all hug and Marie and Kayla leaves to go get ready to leave tomorrow.

•••

Gord's POV

I just got the sad news from Kayla. I wish I got to see them before they left but that's okay.

I'm going to see Carly's and Turners recording studio. They are gonna do a cover of See you Again.

It's such a sad song.

•••

Turners POV

Carly and I bought our recording studio a couple days ago and we are gonna try it out today. We are gonna sing See You again. It has rapping in it though and it's gonna be the first time I ever tried to rap.

We walk into our apartment and go to the recording studio.Carly opens the studio door smiling and we go in the studio.

" Let's get... comfortable..." I say smirking and Carly looks at me confused raising her eyebrow.
I walk up to her taking my shirt off and out my hands on her hips taking her sweats off. " Turner..." Carly says blushing and I grin and take off my pants. " Comfy enough?" I ask and she nods. " You do know Gord is coming right?" She ask and I shrug. She laughs and we start setting up.

I hug Carly from behind and she smiles and begins singing.

Carly: It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

Turner: Damn, who knew?
All the planes we flew
Good things we've been through
That I'll be standing right here talking to you
'Bout another path
I know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last
Had to switch up
Look at things different see the bigger picture
Those were the days
Hard work forever pays
Now I see you in a better place

How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gon' be with me for the last ride

Carly: It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again (I see you again)
We've come a long way (yeah, we came a long way) from where we began (you know we started)
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again (let me tell you)
When I see you again

Turner: First you both go out your way
And the vibe is feeling strong
And what's small turn to a friendship
A friendship turn to a bond
And that bond will never be broken
And the love will never get lost (and the love will never get lost)
And when brotherhood come first
Then the line will never be crossed
Established it on our own
When that line had to be drawn
And that line is what we reach
So remember me when I'm gone (remember me when I'm gone)

How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gon' be with me for the last ride

So let the light guide your way, yeah
Hold every memory as you go
And every road you take will always lead you home, home

Carly and Turner: It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

We finish and Carly turns her head and smiles at me.

" Well... You guys must want time alone." Gord says walking in and I laugh while Carly blushes hiding behind me. " Gord.... I love you... But... yea ... leave!" Carly says and Gord nods. " I'll text you guys later!" He says walking out of the recording studio.

I turn around and kiss Carly softly with my hands on her hips. We kiss like that for a while and I press my lips harder making her let out a small adorable moan and I pull back and kiss her cheek. I hug her tightly and kiss her forehead. " Thank you darling." I say to her. " For what?" She ask leaning her head on my chest. " Trying out singing with me... and for being with me." I say and she smiles. " I love you Turner." She says. " I love you to baby." I reply.

---

Authors note- Oh no! Marie and Kayla are leaving!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8.5K 47
Valentina, a student at Heartfelt University, is assigned to the notoriously rude and cold Professor Montgomery. While the professor's harsh demeano...
1.1M 10.9K 73
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
341K 1.4K 31
Wild passion, dark fantasies, unleashing a beast called lust. Find out how the trajectory of Audrey's life changed when she met a very high profile...
101K 5.8K 48
Why are you looking at me? Hmm...I don't know my eyes love to see you. I say, her cheeks turn light pink. Are you blushing? Nope, my cheeks like to...