Letters | Gender Nuetral Read...

By FarraClaw

current word count: 26895 (hiatus) You were just thrown into this world and yet you felt the need to change t... More

The Isekai Begins
Meeting the crew
Painter MK needs to chill
Letter one, Fire
Letter Two, Poison
Letter Three, Shadows
Karaoke? Yes please!
Skeleton Key
Half the Truth
Nightmares
Artifacts
Danger
Jealousy
Tension
Green Beans
Mares of the Night
Hospital Break

Prison

2.1K 95 33
By FarraClaw

MK used his staff to pull the both of you into the air, towards DBK's lair. He was still in his pajamas.

"We can't let her get to DBK's place, it's bad news. I can't tell you all of it right now, but Mei isn't fully herself right now MK."

Adrenaline coursed through your veins as you landed on the ground, the impact hurt your knees, but you kept running forwards.

"I trust you (Y/N), but I can't hurt Mei.", MK's voice was wavering, he was obviously worried.

"I'm not asking you to hurt her, I'm asking you to stop her. The literal fate of the world is at stake, no pressure."

... MK was obviously feeling extreme pressure now, thanks (Y/N)

The opening to the lair was now in sight, glowing with a blue hue.

Mei was already halfway down, hopping across the rocks along the sides of the cavern.

"MK, staff us down there." your voice was shaky.

MK understood and pulled you alongside him down the hole. Wind whipped past your face, and you couldn't feel your skin from the speed.

Mei was still clambering down the walls as you reached the floor. "MK, is there any monkey magic you can use to apprehend her? Maybe a clone or two. We need to be able to snap her out of this trance."

"I can try."

He pulled out some hair and clones appeared in front of you. They didn't need to hear any commands because they were already holding Mei down, she barely struggled.

Something was off, you couldn't spot any of the artifacts she stole. Her blank eyes stared up at you, a smirk appeared.

LBD was speaking through her mouth," I won't be able to control her long, she's strong. But I'm glad she served her purpose as a distraction. You should have been more wary of "the mayor", (Y/N). He meant it when he talked about plan B."

'The artifacts aren't here... she mentioned a distraction. She must have controlled someone else to release her. This is really bad.'

"MK! We need to get to the inside of the base and find her prison!", You shouted at him. Mei collapsed onto the ground.

"Who'll take care of Mei? I don't trust my clones after last time.", He was stressed.

"Never mind, I can go."

You rushed through a tunnel without looking back. MK was too worried about Mei to focus on the current mission.

Of course, Wukong still hadn't responded, he chooses the worst times possible to be out of the picture.

Miraculously, you found your way quite easily throughout the base. A large glowing box was in the middle of a giant cave. Demon Bull King was alone and staring at it.

"Step away! We have a major problem.", You shouted towards him.

He turned around enraged, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"Someone is trying to release the prison and if the person in there gets out, we're all dead. Trust me and please keep everyone away."

He growled and looked back towards the box. You were still trembling, and the giant ass bull didn't help calm you.

"I think you're a fool, mortal. Obviously, you're trying to stop me from gaining power!", He shouted out and stamped his foot.

It was difficult to get him to stop thinking greedily, and you didn't have enough time to give him a heroic speech.

A crumbling was heard overhead before two blurs fell into the cavern with you and DBK.

"Ey, didn't you say it was a tiny cave?", an Australian accent asked.

Oh god no.

"Well, the little spirit lady just said a cave, she didn't really specify- Oh hey number one fan!!!", the blue demon shouted and waved at you excitedly. They were carrying the artifacts.

"Guys, I don't know what Lady Bone Demon told you guys, but don't listen to her. She's super dangerous." You tried your best to reason.

They shrugged, Yin said, "That's why we're teaming up with her. Power equals recognition, she even promised us we would get to be the most powerful demons in Megapolis alongside her."

'She manipulated the boys, too far LBD.'

"She's a liar and a fiend. You'll get hurt alongside everyone else."

They didn't really seem to mind. You needed to talk in their language.

"It would totally not be cool for you guys to release her... AND I won't ever be your fan anymore."

Yin and Jin were totally shocked by that statement. Yin even dropped his artifacts. One of the statues cracked a little when it hit the floor,

"You wouldn't! Uhhh... we actually don't know your name. If we can't call you our Number One Fan, what'll we call you?!? Ex Number One Fan? It doesn't have the same ring. Yin what do we do?", Jin was worried, it was almost adorable.

You were almost shocked at the idiocy of these two.

They were still talking to each other about what decision they should make regarding the prison.

The Bull King was utterly bamboozled at the sight of two random demons waltzing into his lair.

"First you interrupt me, then you invite strange demons to wreck my home! You will be punished mortal.", DBK growled out and stamped towards the gold and silver demons.

He wasn't watching his feet and stepped directly onto one of the dropped artifacts.

The sculpture shattered under pressure and released a green aura into the air, which moved straight towards the prison.

Nobody was able to stop the strange magic, the prison box happily accepted the magic and the blue magic inside strengthened.

A chilling voice rang out throughout the entire cavern, "When I send out a warning, I expect people to heed it. (Y/N), you did nothing of the sort when I sent "the mayor", as you call him, to tell you about plan B. I've been left in this prison for too long and no one can stop me from breaking out."

Tendrils sprung out from the box, made of pure flowing magic. They reached out towards the rest of the artifacts and wrapped around them, bringing them in.

The artifacts all cracked open to reveal more aura-like magic, seeping into the prison.

Yin and Jin simultaneously mumbled to eachother," I think we messed up.", before sudden energy burst through the box.

A large shockwave pushed everyone into the rocky walls. You struggle to open your eyes as you push rubble off of yourself.

As you look around, it's apparent that DBK, Yin, and Jin are all knocked out cold from hitting their heads on rocks, which leaves you as the only one awake.

'She needs to find a vessel, right? Do they have to be mortal? I'm at a massive risk. Wukong you handsome dumbass, read my message.'

Blue magic was swirling around where the walls of the box once were. Lady Bone Demon seemed to be contemplating something, hovering slightly in the air.

"You've lost." She stated blandly. Even without eyes, her magic still made you feel like you were being watched.

"Boo hoo I guess.", Was all you could come up with. There was nothing you could do right now.

Her magic seemed to move over to Demon Bull King, entering his body. You almost thought he would be her vessel until the magic was thrown straight out of his body.

LBD didn't seem to be talking to you as she mumbled something about not being able to fit in the body of another demon. You tried to crawl your way out of the cavern before she targeted you.

It didn't work.

A feeling of immense cold overcame you, your eyes blinded by a bright light. You were suddenly thrown into a liminal space with no control over your body.

Your hearing was foggy, you could barely hear your own voice say," MK."

But you weren't the one saying it.

Notes:

Kudos, feedback, and comments appreciated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Velleitie By salt

Fanfiction

72.5K 2.3K 48
[LMK x F!Reader] [6k - 22k word chapters] Your dad wanted help at the noodle shop, sure you love him to bits and pieces but you simply don't have the...
17K 441 9
You were the youngest in the Celestial Court along with your mentor the Celestial Maiden Princess Iron Fan learning combat and using your goddess pow...
24.3K 472 14
the title says it all basically. idk. this has just been going around my head for a while so decided to finally sit down and write it This is a "it g...
70.1K 1.1K 8
[READER] ... "𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡-𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩...