run the world Cleoj

By marionette_Haven

The private life of kim amethyst cleojane or widely known as cleoj a singer , dancer and a rapper axpert in a... More

info :
new girl group
missy no.1
debut showcase
cleoj
first day of an idol
legendary trainee
running man
black wins
( FGIU ) Finland grand institute university
boring time
promotion
love story
anniversary
my time

the flight

1 1 0
By marionette_Haven

( News )
Catlley gonna depart from palvor airport to finland and the reason is still unknown .

" wow the girls are going to finland ? Like go girls " a comment said .
" girls going big " one comment said .

Catlley arrived at the airport at 9 with their managers and bodyguards , paparazzi and reporters gathered at the front of the airport entrance .

CATLLEY walk out of the car and wave at the camera's .

Harpy was wearing a blue pants , shoes , white blouse , branded sling bag .

Kria was wearing a pants , cropped top , white sling bag with braided hair .

Urie was wearing a blue jeans , black oversized tshirt .

Lizel was wearing a pink dress and black boots .

Cleoj was wearing a black heels , white shirt tucked into her nude color skirt that goes to her knee and a black backpack with her hair in a pony tail .

" smile here " one reporter said .
" hi cleoj " a fan said .
" urie look here " a reporter said .

The catlley enter the boarding area and passes the check up .

" unnie where are we gonna sit on the plane ? " kria asked .

" wherever you want " cleoj answered and walk towards the plane .

" huh what does she mean harpy " lizel curiously asked .

" you'll see " harpy answered .

They walked to a private plane that has a violet outlines and a butterflies on the tip of the plane .

" wow we're gonna ride a private plane ? " lizel said .

" yeah now you know " harpy said .

At the entrance of the plane there are two airplane attendants , welcoming them to the plane .

" welcome ma'am sir please take a seat " an attendant said .

Sitting at the back is cleoj who is looking to her phone and chatting with someone then put her phone down .

" hey cleoj " lizel said while going beside cleoj .

" this plane is so big , who own this managers " urie asked their managers who just look over cleoj .

" wow you own this cleoj ? " urie surprisingly asked .

" not really but dad gave it to me " cleoj said .

" soo ? You own this ! " urie said .

" yeah i think so " cleoj said .

The girls talk alot in the plane and about the plane , they asked cleoj many questions which some of cleoj give an answer .

They arrived to finland at 12 in the midnight a van and guards meet them in the airport , theres no fans there but just paparazzi not for catlley but to have an interview with cleoj .

All four girls and managers are already inside the van but cleoj still isn't because of the reports that want to have an interview with her .

" miss nedgewood where how are you , welcome back to finland " a reporter says .

" miss wedgewood are you gonna start operating your father's company ? " another report asked .

" miss pose for us " a reporter said .

After awhile cleoj got out in the airport and went directly to the van where the members and managers are waiting for her .

" cleoj what took you so long ? " lizel asked .

" nothing let's go ! " cleoj said .

The van drove to a mountain .

" manager where are we gonna stay ? " harpy asked .

" i don't know , cleojs dad arrange where we gonna stay " miyon said to harpy .

" ahh ok " harpy said .

They arrive at cleojs house at about 2am with half hour drive .

They got out the van and saw the house but many people call it a mansion .

The girls were suprise to the design and structure of the house and took picture but due to how big the mansion are it only captures the front door .

They went inside and the door was open by a tall masculine guards and a stack of maid lined up to welcome cleoj and the members and also managers .

" welcome home miss nedgewood " an old lady said .

Cleoj went to the lady and hugged her .

" ohh hi miss nelly i missed you " cleoj said to miss nelly .

" and this must be your members and managers your father told me " miss nelly said .

" yes , this is my managers miyon and hyeon " cleoj said as she introduced their managers .

The managers shake miss nellys hand .

" this is my members kria , urie , harpy and lizel " cleoj introduced her members .

" hello nice to meet you " the members said one by one while giving miss nelly a hug .

" hello nice to meet all of you and thank you for caring and helping amethys " miss nelly said to them .

" AMETHYS ? " they all said while looking to cleoj .

" what ? go to your room " cleoj said .

" butler kyle show the guests their room " miss Nelly said .

" this way maam " butler kyle said while pointing to the stairs .

" see you at the dinner " cleoj said to them .

Cleoj chatted with miss Nelly and cleoj went to harpy room to invite them to her bedroom and do a live .

Knock... knock... the door sounded .

" who is it ? " harpy said while peeking cutely at the door .

" ohh cleoj come " harpy said .

Cleoj went inside the room .

" cleoj this room is really nice thank you " harpy said to cleoj .

" your welcome i think this room suits you " cleoj said .

" yeah i know , are we going to eat now ? " harpy said .

" yeah y'all can eat at the dinner , I'm just gonna be in my room .

" why cleoj ? " harpy asked .

" nothing but after you all eat and sleep tell the members to go to my living room just ask the butler " cleoj said .

" ok cleoj bye " harpy said .

Cleoj walked out to the room and immediately went to her room and sleep .

After an hour cleoj woke up and went to her living room which the other members are now sitting and also the managers busy chatting and laughing .

" hi unnies , did y'all sleep ? " cleoj ask and then sit to the emerald color couch .

" yeah the beds are so soft " kria exclaimed .

" yeah yeah and the room really suits me " urie said .

" yeah me too , our leader really know us " lizel said .

" by the way where's your parents cleoj because i can only see here gueards , butler and maids " harpy asked cleoj .

" dad is arriving maybe minutes from now " cleoj said .

" right here sir " a distant voice said .

" ohh i think that's your dad " miyon said .

" dad hi i miss you like in days " cleoj said and hug her dad .

" ohhh i know I'm handsome you don't have to worry that much " cleojs dad said cheekily .

" pfff.. hahahah dad " cleoj said and then cleoj introduced the members and managers .

" dad this is our managers miyon and hyeon " cleoj said .

" and this is kria , urie , lizel and harpy "

" hi nice to meet you " they all said and hugged cleojs dad which is very normal by the way .

Cleoj dad seated beside cleoj and they talked about the members and managers , how the flight goes and other stuffs .

" I'm gonna sleep now , see you all at the academy " cleojs dad said and hugged and kiss cleoj then went to his room .

" cleoj your dad's very young and handsome " miyon said .

" yeah and also his very funny and his stories ohh about all about and your... " before urie could say anything cleoj interrupted her .

" let's go now we need to be there at 9 and its already seven " cleoj said .

" yes but unnie what are we gonna wear ? " kria asked .

" i already choose an outfit for all of you and specially miyon unni and hyeon unnie " vleoj said .

" ok see you all at the academy " cleoj added .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 2.3K 18
My name is Heather Rose Mary Capulet. I'm not your average red haired teenager living in Japan. My whole life I've felt like a nobody, being constant...
57.7K 2K 50
โI've been hiding this from you but... I am actually a rock starโž โSeungmin, it's 2 am, shut upโž She thought she was no one among all those peopl...
210K 4.3K 16
"Him? He's a real slut." disclaimer: this story contains ed, sh, smut, abuse, smoking, bullying, rape, shooting, a lot of violence. if not comfortabl...
101K 3.7K 16
Aurore Sky has been an orphan since a young age, being alone was all she knew. After being pushed into a man one day, she is whisked away to Japan. A...