wowie . jschlatt

By SandyFrogLegs

wowie am I right? ~Internet and real life!~ Ⓒ Sandyfroglegs 2022 [COMPLETED] #1 Ranks: #1 in Ted - 11/20/22 #... More

intro!
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
A/N
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
Thank You :)
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
😭
schlagg

three

5.3K 91 162
By SandyFrogLegs

"I'd forgive you anyday"

Real life and internet!

Jasmine!

"STOP ASKING TED" I roll my eyes, Ted and Charlie are the only lunch club members I actually stayed friends with after the whole drama.

"Well hey, I'm asking to" Charlie pouts.

"Stop asking Ted...and Charlie" I correct myself.

"Look, I understand what happened between you and Schlatt. He spills everything to me when the cameras off" Ted sighs, "I just want an old friend on our podcast"

"Look. After some-" I pause. "-Research. I see he's really changed, I mean. What happened to the iconic white boy? Now he has mutton chops" I giggle, "but I also see he has changed, even though it's only been two years. It was my fault to though..."

:

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry J" I quickly drop my hand that had made contact with his face a second before, using it to wrap my arms around him.

He hums and rubs circles on my back, "it's okay...I shouted and didn't mean to scare you..." He plays with a strand of my hair, curling it around his finger.

"It's not okay...I hurt you..."

"I've hurt you much more." He sniffles. "You have a literal scar from me so stop apologizing. I'm a fucking dick"

"Are we right for eachother?"

I look up at him and he looks down at me, opening his mouth to speak but shuts it instead.

:

"Jasmine!" Charlie shouts, snapping me out of it. "Are you doing that thing in your head where you think back to one bad moment in your relationship?"

"Wha- no" I shake my head. "Anyways, I'm just saying..." I cross my arms and lean on my desk. "...I miss talking to him..."

"What was that?" Ted grins.

"Oh my forgiveometer is going off!" Charlie smiles, "wee-woo! wee-woo!" Ted joins in on the noise making me laugh.

"Okay! Okay! Fine! Maybe I wanna forgive him" I jokingly roll my eyes. "When's your next podcast?"

"Uh, three days" Ted tells me.

"Alright, I'll be there- and don't tell Schlatt I'm coming okay? I wanna see him freak out" Ted and Charlie nod before we all say goodbye and leave the call.

Jaz <3 | @Jazzycakes • 8hrs

Proud to say I have accepted @TedNivison and @Charlieslimesicles invite to the chuckle sandwich podcast after a year of their begging!

💬 99.8k |  ✉️ 11.2k | ❤ 195.6k

User1 | @User1
Replying to @Jazzycakes • 8hrs

...wait...does she know? Or have they been talking off camera?

💬 |  ✉️ | ❤

User2 | @User2
Replying to @User1 and @Jazzycakes  • 8hrs

I would assume off camera? Or she doesn't know? If so, who's gonna tell her?

💬 |  ✉️ | ❤

User3 | @User3
Replying to @User2, @User1 and @Jazzycakes  • 8hrs

She definitely knows :) I'm so happy to see the Yorkduo back together! I've been a fan since Lunch club and she just left suddenly, then Schlatt wasn't making a lot of appearances :(

💬 |  ✉️ | ❤

Schlatt!

"Guys what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I hold my head in my hands to hide from my camera, Min wasn't here yet.

"She wanted to talk to you" Charlie shrugs, I lift my head immediately.

"Me? She wanted to talk to me?" I place a hand on my chest, "not the other way around?"

Ted shakes his head, "we spoke with her three days ago, she said you have changed and- that's all I'm gonna say" Ted shrugs.

I roll my eyes, a ping making me jump. I quickly turn my camera off and mute. "Hey bums" of course she had to look better than ever. "Wha- is Schlatt just sitting there?"

"Yeah" Ted and Charlie nod.

"J, please unmute" I listen and turn my camera back on, how did I look to her? "I like your new look Jshat"

I smile and umute, "thanks Min." Ted and Charlie exchange looks before shutting off their cameras and muting. "Uh, so what did you wanna talk about?"

"They fucking told you didn't they?" Min rolls her eyes.

"Well yeah and you tweeted about it" I laugh, this didn't feel awkward like I thought it'd be.

"Oh yeah" she giggles, "but, you know...I miss talking to you, I would like to say I'm sorry" she smiles and places a hand on her chest.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too" I nod and also place my hand on my chest. "...So does that mean we can stream together? And be friends again?"

"Well that depends, only if I'm in the mood" she tries to keep a straight face but fails miserably, "yeah you idiot"

"Wowie, an idiot. What an insult"

"Okay! Okay! Let's not get to far into whatever this is, we need to start the podcast" Ted unmutes and turns his camera back on, Charlie soon joining.

"No, so- okay after I left lunch club I moved back in with my sister" Min gestures with her hands, I furrow my eyebrows. I knew her sister wasn't nice.

"And uh, how'd she react..?" I say quietly.

"She didn't mind that much" She shrugs. I knew that wasn't true, her sisters a fucking bitch.

:

"This is my boyfriend, you can call him J" Min introduces me to her sister Jillian, I just give a quick wave.

"He seems puny"

"No he doesn't" Min grabs my hand and lifts my arm, checking if I had muscle. "See? The buffest boy I know" I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Then you definitely do not know any boys" Jillian rolls her eyes. "Anyways if you wanted my opinion on him just by looks-"

"I didn't, I wanted the family to get to know him." Min's grip on my hand tightens.

"He looks like a fuck boy" Jillian
finishes.

"Where is mom and-" she stops "where's mom?"

"She's out hooking up with some other man while Dads still in the hospital, doctors say he's getting worse" Jillian grins.

I was so ready to punch her but Min started to cry so I led her back to my car.

"I don't think I like your sister" I grumble, my grip on the steering wheel so tight my knuckles started turning white.

"...Makes sense..." Min mumbles as she wipes her tears.

"Hey, hey." I place a hand on her cheek, "who cares what your sister thinks. I'm still here, and I'm not leaving"

:

"And are you still living with your sister?" Ted tilts his head to the side a bit.

"Oh no" Min shakes her head before lifting her arm to scratch her head, the scar on her left arm always visible. "I moved out a few months ago actually, It's nice to have a place of my own"

"And your still in New york?" Charlie asks, she nods. "Man you gotta come to Vermont! It's where it's at!"

"But New York is just better! I go to an m&m shop almost daily. Do you have an m&m shop in Vermont? Huh Charlie?" She leans closer to the mic.

"NO!" He begins to fake cry. "New York is where it's at!"

"That's right. Ted your from fucking LA, me and Min live in the city that never fucking sleeps! Let's go baby!" I clap my hands.

"Schlatt I don't think that's a good thing" Ted sighs.

"No, No it's the best thing because then if I'm craving some food or something I can just leave my place real quick, buy the food and then come back home. Don't your stores close?" Min grins.

"Yeah, most of them" Ted shrugs slightly. "I guess you beat me on that"

"I beat you at everything" She leans back in her chair.

"True, True" I nod.

"Anyways Uh, what were you doing after Lunch Club? We know you moved in with your sister but you didn't start streaming until five months after you left. What did you do in that time?"

"Oh..." she pauses, looking down and away from the screen. "Well that point in my life was definitely the lowest, my father had Uh, lung cancer from his smoking-"

"Is he okay..?" I ask.

"Yeah, he beat it but I kinda took after him and started smoking, and drinking. When he found out I was put in rehab." She leans back in her chair, "let me tell you audio listeners and soon youtuber listeners, do not smoke! And control your drinking!" She points at the camera.

We all nod. "And this was all...when?" I scoot forward in my chair.

"One and a half years ago" she tells us. "After four months I did quit, and-" she stops, thinking for a moment. "And now I only drink occasionally"

What was she gonna say before she stopped herself?

Froggie speaks!
Eat and drink! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.1K 45
her beauty was more powerful than a zombies bite. ~apocalypse au~ ⒸSandyfroglegs 2022 RANKS! #1 in awsamdude - 12/12/22 #1 in fundy - 02/12/23 #1 in...
368K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...
51.1K 2.2K 26
.╭─────── ☕ │ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦-𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 │ 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰 │ �...
327K 10.4K 32
꒱༄ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. 彡 ·˚ ༘ ꒱ started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...