Let's go.

By Trinmare

A young attorney, fresh off a bad breakup, meets a couple of rock guys who help her heal her broken heart. O... More

Part One: The Bus
Part Two: One year later
Part Three: The Tour
Part 4 Let's Go...Continued
Part 6: The Departure
Part 7: San Francisco
Part 8: The Roommate
Part 9: The Slow Burn
Part 10: Worth the Wait
Part 11: The Connection
Part 12: An Artistic Discovery
Part 13: The Record Store
Part 14: The Unexpected Call
Part 15: The Unwanted Visitor
Part 16: A Truce
Part 17: The Contemplation
Part 18: The Gallery
Part 19: A Family Tradition
Part 20: The Gala
Part 21: Clarity
Part 22: Lustful Thoughts
Part 23: The Unlikely Friend
Part 24: Unraveling
Part 25: The Fantasy
Part 26 - Hard Truths
Part 27: Seattle
Part 28 - Long Gone Days
Part 29 - Got me wrong
Part 30 - Stay if you please
Part 31 - Sugar Taste
Part 32 - Sweetness Doesn't Often Touch My Face
Part 33 - You and Open Flames
Part 34 - Bury Me Softly
Epilogue

Part 5: The Cabin

530 19 10
By Trinmare

Jerry and I exit the bus and one of the band's tour managers hands him a set of keys to a black Ford Explorer and tells us that the SUV is stocked with food, supplies, and gear for the cabin.

I'm nervous. The only clothes I have are cut off shorts and short dresses. I had packed to look slutty, not outdoorsy. I look down at my dirty converses and hope that the cabin does not require us to hike through the mud to reach it.

Jerry opens the back of the SUV and tosses both our bags in the back. He walks over to the side of the bus and opens the bottom storage door. He reaches inside and takes out two fishing poles, a tackle box, and an ice chest.

"You travel with your fishing gear?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah, I like to try to get away now and again, and spend some time in nature." He replies.

"Ah, a country boy at heart." I say with a grin.

He smiles at me and says, "You bet, babe."

As Jerry is packing the SUV, Layne emerges from the bus. He saunters over to us and leans up against the car watching Jerry rearrange the supplies so his fishing poles will fit.

"Are you taking her to Big Branch?" Layne asks.

Jerry nods.

"Did you tell her what that cabin is like?" Layne asks and looks over at me.

Jerry shakes his head no and smiles slightly to himself. Layne nods. He turns away from us and climbs the steps back up into the bus.

A few minutes later Layne returns carrying a backpack. My heart leaps thinking he is going to come with us. But instead, he tosses the backpack into the back of the SUV then says to me, "that's for you." He smiles at me kindly then turns back for the bus.

I hear Jerry let out an audible sigh then he says, "let's hit the road."

-----------

The dirt road to the cabin is covered in pot holes and has been washed out by the rising waterways surrounding it. The SUV jerks and dives as Jerry maneuvers the road and by the time we finally reach the small wood cabin, my body is aching. All I want is a hot bath and a soft bed. But Layne's cryptic questions before we left made me realize that this cabin is not going to have a claw foot tub and plush mattress.

The cabin is old with a small porch wrapping around it. It is positioned close to a dock at the lake and is surrounded by thick brush, and tall grass. I exit the SUV and the fresh smell of the woods fills my lungs. I sigh and take a deep breath and close my eyes. It smells so much better than the bus.

"Alright, I'll show you around then I'll take you down to my fishing hole." Jerry says as he exits the car and begins unloading the supplies.

I reach for my backpack and the one Layne gave me. I want to open it now and see what's inside but Jerry is watching me intently. I know, that he knows, that I have a thing for Layne but we are pretending like it isn't true.

I walk up the old wood steps to the covered porch carrying the backpacks and some supplies. The porch faces the lake and two wood rocking chairs are spaced invitingly next to the front door.  Hanging over the front door is a sign with "Welcome" carved deeply into the wood.

Jerry comes up behind me balancing the gear and other supplies. He sets them down next to the front door and pulls out a key.

"Have you stayed here before? I ask him.

"Yeah, a couple of times. I have family in this area."

"Is this your cabin, Jerry?" I ask surprised.

He laughs and says, "nah, but I am looking at building a place around here. I just know the guy who owns this little shit hole." He says with a wink and opens the front door. The cabin is tiny and musty. It has one bedroom but it doesn't look like it has any other rooms. Any other important rooms.

"Jerry...where is the bathroom?" I finally ask.

Jerry rubs the back of his neck with his hand then finally says, "uh babe, I hate to break it to you, but this place doesn't have any running water."

"What?" I ask shocked.

"Yeah, no hot water, no bathroom. There is an outdoor shower attached to a water pump and there is an outhouse on the side."

I'm shocked. And mortified. And now I get why Layne chuckled and told me to have fun.

At this moment I am pissed. Pissed at Jerry for bringing me to this shit hole and pissed at Layne for letting him bring me here.

I try to calm myself and tell myself that it is only for two days and that I can handle a little camping. At least we have a roof over our head...barely.

Jerry leaves me in the little cabin to finish unloading the car. I pick up Layne's backpack and place it on the small round table in the kitchen. I slowly unzip the main compartment's zipper and as it opens, I can smell him. I reach into the backpack and pull out a green hooded sweatshirt, a pair of jeans, a belt, and three pairs of thick white socks. And at the bottom of the bag is a book of Sylvia Plath's poetry. I open the book and a small piece of paper drops to the floor. I bend down to pick it up and unfold it.

Layne had hastily scrawled, "and she eats men like air" across the little piece of paper.

I smile slightly to myself upon reading his version of the Lady Lazarus quote.

His thoughtfulness touches me. He knew that I didn't have any warm clothes and he knew that I was going to be bored out here.

Jerry enters the cabin and sees me looking through Layne's backpack.

"He isn't in there, you know." He says to me.  His tone is odd. Not exactly mad but almost irritated. I'm surprised because he has made it clear to me that I am just his fuck-buddy and nothing more. I know he likes me but Jerry will never love me. We are two people who just enjoy each other and are having fun.

"What's going on, Jerry?" I ask.

"Nothing, let's grab some beers and catch our dinner." He replies.

"Wait, dinner is trout? I thought the supplies included groceries?" I ask surprised.

He laughs and says, "the supplies include beer but not much else."

-----------

After Jerry fries up the trout he caught, he has his way with me roughly and quickly on the round kitchen table. Sex with him is different tonight. He is distant from me and it feels like a punishment.

When he finishes, he pulls out of me quickly and leaves me bent over the kitchen table. He exits the cabin, slamming the door behind him and stands on the porch to light a cigarette.

I use a rough paper towel to wipe his cum from between my legs, wishing for a warm bath to soothe my aching muscles and my used body.

I pull my shorts back up and my body shivers from the cold air circulating in the cabin, and Jerry's cold demeanor. He hasn't lit a fire and I don't think my comfort is going to be on his mind during this trip.

I reach for Layne's sweatshirt, pull it over my head. It smells strongly of him and I hug my arms around my waist to soothe myself. I wish he were here. I put on Layne's socks to warm my feet then walk towards the front door to join Jerry on the porch.

I watch him through the screen door before opening it. He is leaning on the porch rail looking out at the lake. Its pitch black outside, no light for miles except for the brightness of the crescent moon above him.

The light of the moon illuminates his features slightly. His mouth is tight and I can tell that he is upset.

The screen door screeches loudly when I open it but he doesn't turn to greet me. He continues to stare at the water. Finally, I say, "You're punishing me, aren't you?"

He stands to his full height and faces me. He looks down at my sweatshirt then back up at me.

"I brought you here for me. But every time I turn around, you are eye fucking Layne." He says to me in a stern tone.

This pisses me off because I have seen him eye fucking everything with boobs.

"Jerry, you told me that you will never want more than just this with me. And you flirt and 'eye-fuck' every single pretty girl you see." I reply hotly back to him.

He turns around and leans on the porch rail again. He takes a long drag on his cigarette then crushes it out on the ground. He turns to me and says, "You are supposed to be mine not his."

"Oh I see, this is a male possession thing. You don't want me but no one else can have me? And so you brought me out here to this shit hole to punish me just because your male ego was bruised?" I reply, hot tears beginning to stain my face.

He stares at me for a moment, then begins to say something but stops himself. Finally he just shakes his head then walks back into the cabin. I could kill him. I feel myself starting to see red.

I swing the cabin door open and stomp inside after him. He is sitting on the couch with his long legs stretched out in front of him, nursing another beer. I am seriously contemplating stabbing him with a kitchen knife on the table.

But then it hits me. And I realize exactly what is going on.

I walk over to him and stand in front of him--waiting for his eyes to rise to my face. Once he makes eye contact with me, I take Layne's sweatshirt off and toss it to the ground. Jerry is watching me coldly.

I pull my t-shirt over my head, unzip my jean shorts and stand in front of him in my panties and bra. He looks down my body and his face softens. I unhook my bra and slide my panties down my legs.

Standing naked in front of him, I shiver from the cold air. But I refuse to cover my body. After a moment, I straddle him on the couch. He leans his head back and  looks up into my eyes. He drops the beer on the ground and I can hear it guzzling out onto the floor.

I take his face in my hands and stare deeply into his eyes.

"You really fuckin' like me. Admit it." I say to him.

He chuckles slightly and says, "I really fuckin' do." Then he crushes his mouth to mine and his hands squeeze my ass.

He wraps my legs around his waist and stands up. He carries me back to the musty mattress and lays me down softly on the sleeping bags.

We haven't had a slow intimate moment like this since we were at my house last week. Our sexual trysts have been fast and standing. I've missed this.

He pulls me towards him at the end of the bed and kneels between my legs. He kisses my thighs, then looks up at me before he reaches my hot center. He smiles at me then spreads my lips and licks down my clit. My eyes roll into the back of my head as he pleasures me. His hot tongue encircling me and his long, callused fingers rhythmically entering me. I am about to cum.

As he feels my body tensing, he says to me, "say my name." He continues to lick and pleasure me then he says louder, "say my fuckin' name."

I call out his name as I cum and he slides his hard, thick dick inside me. He puts each of my legs over his shoulder and fucks me hard while watching my face.

I feel him distancing himself from me again, getting rougher. I pull away from him, breaking our connection. He stares down at me in confusion and I say, "you can't use me like this; I need more from you."

He crawls onto the bed, looks down into my eyes and slowly enters me. He holds himself inside me, looking into my eyes, then he kisses me softly and begins to rhythmically move inside me.

He cums inside me, then rolls off me. He lays on his back and stares at the ceiling. I curl up to his side and he toys with my hair.

After a moment, he breaks our silence and says, "I'll stop eye fucking chicks when you stop eye fucking Layne."

I chuckle and say, "deal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 156 51
Bessie. Groupie, Bar Wench and Friend to Rockstars. Elizabeth 'Bessie' Brett is a Seattle girl through and through. She aspires to someday settle dow...
6.7K 110 16
•• Chris Cornell ♡ ||"I think it's time for me to let the past go.|| ||"forever?"|| ||"I know someday, you'll have a beautiful life."|| ---- When two...
10.8K 472 14
Jerry makes a wish to go back in time when Layne is still alive, and his wish may just come true.
1.6K 42 29
This story is for fictional purposes only. I'm aware that all of the band members have had their own addiction problems, but this story is focuse...