Disaster train

By izabellasophia24

Hi, my name is Julia. But everyone calls me Jules. I'm 16. And this is the story of how I'm such an idiot... More

Authors note (and Prologe )
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

3 0 0
By izabellasophia24

Day 4

It's been 3 days since I've seen Ian, and I feel wired about it----

No Jules, you can't like Ian. My subcontinent told me. She's right. I can't do this again. I can't go threw getting hurt again. Plus he's only staying here for a little bit, I can't get attached and then have him move back to England--- I picked up my phone and texted Ian.

Me: Ian, I can't do this. I can't get hurt again. I just can't. I won't make it this time. Please understand. I don't want to hurt you but I can't do this.

He replied almost immediately

What are you talking about Jules?
-Ian

Me: I fell in love once. I was happy. I got fooled. I was broken. I can't get hurt again. I won't let myself.

My phone rang and rang and rang. I let it ring. When I checked my phone I had 7 missed calls. All from the same person. Ian.

Jules, talk to me. Tell me how you got hurt.
-Ian

Me: I can't.

Why?
-Ian

Me: because if I tell you, then I'm letting you in and once I let you in. I--- I don't know how to push you away.

Then don't push me. Just let me in.
-Ian

Me: it's not that simple------

It is, you just think to much.
-Ian

I heard my doorbell ring. Who the hell is at my door at--- I looked at the time on my phone. 12:30

Me: I got to go, there's some idiot at my door at 12:30 in the fricken morning.

He didn't reply. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. When I got to the door I wiped my tears off of my face and opened the door. Ian stood there. Right when I opened the door he had his hands in his pockets. He wouldn't look at me. He took one big step to me and grabbed my face with both of his hands and kissed me like I would vanish from his arms in seconds. I reacted right away and kissed him back.

I could feel the wet tears on my face. He moved his thumbs on my cheeks to wipe them away. He pulled back and we just looked into each others eyes. "Will you please sit with me and tell me what's really going on?" He asked. "Umm," I didn't know what to say.

"Jules, you need to know you can trust me. Please just trust me." I didn't say anything I just grabbed his hand and pulled him to the living room. We sat down and I just looked at him. He could tell that I was nervous because my breathing got rigid. " about 3 years ago my schools bad boy started to notice me--- we started talking. And one thing led to another- I fell for him and I thought he fell for me. Turns out he was just trying to 'bang me' and he wanted my dads money. He bet with his friends that he could get me to sleep with him in under a year and the money from my dad was just a 'bonus'... After I told him no to sleeping with him--- he left me, luckily he didn't get any of my dads money but--- I was crushed.

all that time I thought he loved me....... And then he started to spread rumors that I slept with him. Which obviously was not true--- and then a lot of boys at my school tried to 'get with me' and every girl thought I was a slut--- even my best friend stopped talking to me... Long story short- I moved half way around the country and started over." I said putting my head in my hands "oh--- my god. I'm so sorry" he said. I felt a tear drop from my eyes "hey hey, it's ok! You don't need to worry about that now--- you will be fine. You have me to be there for you now--- don't worry about any other guy." He said pulling me into his chest and laying down with me on his chest. We stayed like that for so long I started to yawn "sleep--- you sound tired" he said to me. He kissed my forehead. We both fell asleep like that.

I woke up the next morning still laying in Ian's chest, although now he was shirtless. He still had is arms wrapped tightly around my waist, he was still asleep so I decided to just draw shapes on his chest. I heard him sigh so I looked up at him to see his eyes flutter open.

"Hello beautiful!" He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I couldn't hold back my smile "hi" I said shyly laying my head on his chest. His accent was so thick from just waking up. After about 20 minutes we decided to get up, he went into the kitchen to make breakfast and I went to take a shower.

After I showered I changed into a pair of dark blue washed jeans, a white lace tank top, with a blue floral cardigan, and my high heels. I curled the tips of my hair and put on some light makeup; black eye liner on the bottom of my eyes and gold eyeliner on the top, a little mascara, and coverup. I grabbed my gray purse and threw my phone and my one of my favorite books into my bag and went down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and leaned on the door frame. Ian was by the stove in his blue jeans still shirtless, making something in a pan. He turned around when he heard my heels against the tile "wow--- why are you so dressed up?" He asked chuckling. "I don't know--- maybe I like impressing you!" I said "haha very funny" he said "what maybe I just like looking nice--- it never hurts to look nic---" he cut me off "would you just shut up and get over here" he said I walked over to him and kissed him right on the lips. My phone started to ring ruining the moment, "ugh" he mumbled on my lips, I laughed and went o the counter to get my phone out of my bag.

"Hey baby!!" My best friend April said into the phone "APRIL! Oh my god, I haven't seen you in forever I miss you!" I said "well I heard your in town," she said "and?" I said acting dumb "anddd, I want to see you. Dinner today?" She asked "of course! How about we meet at Garde leone! I haven't been there in forever!" I said "well yeah you've been out of town and yeah I'll make a reservation for around 5?" She said "ok red velvet Cupcake!" I said back, laughing to myself.

I called her that because her hair was bright red like a red velvet cupcake! "Oh would you shut up and stop calling me that" she said "OH! And I forgot o tell you I'm bringing my new boyfriend if that's ok with you?!?" She asked hopefully "i really want you to meet him!" She said "of course you can bring him-- and I have a---- friend, that I want to bring too, is that cool with you?" I asked "of course! " she said, I felt Ian rap his arms around my waist and then he started to tickle my sides "April--- I-- I got to go!" I told her. Trying not to laugh, "ok, bye Hun. I'll see you tonight!" She said and I hung up.

"Stop it!!" I turned around and glared at him--- he just laughed "why?" He asked. "Because!" I said "who was that?" He asked "That was my best friend April--- and I'm going to dinner with her and her boy friend--- would you like to come?" I asked "are you asking me to go out with you and your best friend as your boyfriend?" He asked cocking an eyebrow, "umm-- no, I mean--- if you want to be-- I mean you don't haft to be--- ugh I don't know" I said "Jules!" He said grabbing my hands "I was just kidding, I would love to go out to dinner with your friends" he said. "Now--- Julia Marie page, would out like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. I didn't reply--- I just stood there with my mouth open "what?" He asked "when are you leaving to go back to London?" I asked scared of the answer "Jules, I'm not leaving. I moved here---" he said "and I don't plan on leaving you now---" he said grabbing the side of my face and stroking my cheek with his thumb, he then kissed me so lightly I almost didn't feel it. Once we broke our kiss he looked into my eyes and we just gazed at each other "so? Do I have a girlfriend or are you going to dinner alone?" He smiled while pulling me closer. I just nodded, he closed his eyes and said "say it out loud," he said "yes Ian, I will be your girlfriend" I said

It was now 4:30 and me and Ian were in a car with Wilson on our way to dinner, me and Ian had been holding hands since we got into the car. I loved it--- every time he would rub his thumb on my hand and he would play with my hand I would got butterflies so much, I was thankful for the semi dark car so that he wouldn't see me being redder then a tomato.

I changed out of my cloths from earlier and out on a purple strapless dress with my black cardigan and black high heels and I curled my hair and left my makeup the same as before, but touched it up a bit. And Ian had his hair spiked up to the side and was wearing white bottom up and a leather jacket with a pair a blue jeans (that may I say fit him very nicely). How does he make something so simple sooo hot. When we got to the restaurant he opened my door and held my hand, we walked in

"page, party of 4" he said to the host "ahh I see your reservation, right this way" he led up to a table in the back, April was already sitting down with who I assumed was her boyfriend, "Jules!" She squealed and hugged me "this is my boyfriend Ryan!" She said grabbing his hand "Ryan, this is the girl I talk about all the time, Jules" she said "it's nice to meet you Ryan" I said a shook his hand. "No, pleasure is all mine, you must be something for how much April talks about you---" he said and I couldn't help but smile and laugh a little "who's this cutie!" April said

"your boyfriend is standing behind you!" Ryan said jokingly. "oh I'm sorry, April this is Ian my--- boyfriend." I said " Ian this is April my best friend, and her boy friend Ryan" I introduced them "it's nice to meet you Ian!" April said to Ian looking at me and wiggling her eyebrows.

We sat down and ordered, we talked about all kinds of things. And April kept on telling embarrassing story's about us from when we were together "it was so funny, when I dated her I didn't think she would actually go up to the man and confront him on him having bird poop in his hair but she totally did and it was SOO funny, the guy ran like he was on fire" she said making everyone laugh "ok! That's enough Red Velvet Cupcake!" I said "why do you call her that?" Ryan asked me " yeah, I heard you call her that earlier?" Ian said, I looked over at April and a huge smile grew on my face, "you tell them!" She said "fine!" I said

"ok, so a couple of years ago when I met April it was at a bakery and we were both looking at the cupcakes we both wanted the last red velvet cupcake and so we ended up getting mad at each other and the cupcake brake but when it broke it kinda, dropped on her forehead and smeared in her hair---- sooo after we cleaned her up, we ended up getting different kinds and sitting together and talking, we learned that we went to the same school, became friends and yeah, but then a couple months later she wanted to change things up---- soooo, she dyed her hole head red velvet red, she ended up hating it and drying it back the same week, but--- ever since I call her my little red velvet cupcake!" I said as everyone else but April started laughing, she just scolded us, "it wasn't suppose to be red, I left the dye in to long and so it came out red!" She said

After that we kept talking for a while until "hey Jules, I haft to go to the bathroom, come with me!" It wasn't even a question. I got up and followed her into the bathroom. "Omg! He sooooo cute. And you too make a cute couple. Now tell me how to met!" She said. I told her about how I knew him as a his and that I just recently reconnected with him on a train and he was coming to work for my dad. And then I told her about how I brought him to Elliott's concert and he at first didn't know he was my brother so he got all awkward--- but then it was cool and then I tried to stop talking to him so I wouldn't get hurt and then he ended up coming over and we talked it out and then fell asleep together. And then I told her about him asking me to be his girlfriend (to which she aweeeed at)

and then I said "ugh, I could just spread him on a cracker!" I said "I know, and his accent!!!! It's so hot!" She said "hey don't be getting all crybaby on my boy friend him, you got your own!" I said "i know, I'm just saying!! I love Ryan, and I wouldn't leave him for anyone. I'm just saying you guys are cute!" She said "well thank you" after that we went back to the table. Surprisingly we were only gone for 5 minutes so the boys didn't question it.

After that we said our goodbyes and me and Ian left. "I'm sorry about them---" I said looking down "hey, it's ok!" He said. "She's sweet--- and Ryan, he's funny" he said "well thank you for going to dinner with them" I said "any time" was his reply. We walked into my house and I went upstairs and took a shower when I got out I went down stairs and me and Ian watched a movie on the couch until we fell asleep in each others arms like we did the night before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 36.3K 90
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
986K 26.3K 51
'I-I am pregnant with your child Sandro!' She had repeated those words a hundred times in her head and yet now that the man was sitting I front of he...
1.7M 149K 48
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...