Bad To Good {IidaTodo, Deku x...

By owl-chan12

3 trouble makers 3 innocents in the school what happens when the bad boys enter a new school will there be lo... More

Confessions And Pregnancies
Our Vampire Love
My Secret Crush
Hunting
The Truth Of Enji
Beach Day Drama
History Repeats
Lovers To Mates
Together Forever
Monoma's Home Life
Forgive And Forget
Gender Reveal And Hawks Kingdom
The Royal Party
Brotherly Love
Calm Before The Storm
Mafia Secrets And Royalty
Hawk's Coronation
Always Romance
Dabi's Secret Pregnancy
Surprises And Drama
Saving Kaitlyn
Reflection & Anger
Male To Female
Birth Of Pups
Miracle Birth Of Family
Little Space And Pregnant Again
Revenge Is Sweet And Pregnant Again
Family First
Compress Gives Birth
A Family Vacation
Wolves And Pregnancy
Love And War
Overprotective Brother
Family Is Important
Love Always Win
Mafia Party
Family Time
Deku Gives Birth
Family Hangout
The Baby Shower
Beach House Vacation

Nightmare Quirk

17 0 0
By owl-chan12

"babe, wanna check on our base" Shigaraki asked, "I guess" Hawks said. "lets go" Shigaraki says, "Alright" Hawks said. "where is Touya" Shigaraki asked, "I'm not sure?" Hawks said. "lets take him with us when we find him" Shigaraki says, "ok" Hawks said. Shigaraki looks around the room, Hawks looks for Dabi. "maybe we should check under the bed" Shigaraki says, Hawks looks under the bed. Dabi was chewing on his teddy bear, Hawks picks up Dabi. Dabi squeals squirming, Shigaraki giggles. Hawks tickles Dabi, Dabi giggles loudly. "Who's staying with him" Hawks asked, "he might want to come" Shigaraki says. Dabi wags his tail, "But he's in little space" Hawks said. "he went last time with us" Shigaraki pouts, Dabi whines.

Hawks rubs between his eyes, Shigaraki and Dabi pouts. Hawks pats Shigaraki and Dabi's head, Shigaraki and Dabi purrs wagging their tails. "So cute" Hawks said, Shigaraki and Dabi wags their tails more. "Good boys" Hawks said, Shigaraki and Dabi purrs. Hawks goes to the car, Shigaraki grabs Dabi and follows. "Who's driving" Hawks said, "me or you" Shigaraki asked. Dabi watches, Hawks gives Shigaraki the car keys. Shigaraki smiles and gave Dabi to Hawks, Dabi wags his tail happily. Hawks pets Dabi's ears, Shigaraki got in the driver side. Dabi purrs wagging his tail, Hawks fell asleep in the back. Shigaraki drives to their base, Dabi curls up next to Hawks. Hawks was sleeping peacefully, Shigaraki smiles and kept driving.

Hawks pets Dabi's ears gently, Dabi purrs loudly. Hawks goes back to sleep, Shigaraki arrives at their base. Hawks rubs his eyes, Shigaraki looks at them. Dabi yawns, Hawks pets Dabi's ears gently. "we're here" Shigaraki says, Dabi purrs wagging his tail. Hawks goes inside the base, Shigaraki grabs Dabi following. Dabi barks cutely, Hawks pets Dabi's ears. Dabi purrs, Shigaraki smiles. "Did something happened to our base" Hawks said, "what makes you say that" Shigaraki asked. Dabi tilts his head, Hawks shrugs. Shigaraki and Dabi blinks, "What" Hawks said. "you asked if something happen to the base" Shigaraki says, "I thought someone attacked it" Hawks said. Shigaraki shrugs, Hawks pets Shigaraki. Shigaraki purrs wagging his tail, Dabi whines.

Hawks pets Dabi's ears, Shigaraki pets Dabi. Dabi purrs wagging his tail, Hawks wags his tail "let's go inside". Shigaraki picks Dabi up and nods as Dabi purrs, Hawks goes inside. Shigaraki follows him, Hawks checks his weapons. Shigaraki stays close to Hawks and keeps Dabi close, Dabi whines confused. Hawks pets Dabi's ears gently, Shigaraki pets Dabi. Dabi purrs wagging his tail, "Good puppy" Hawks said. Dabi smiles happily and wags his tail more, Shigaraki smiles "cutie". Hawks checks the fridge and sees all the ice cream gone, Dabi whines loudly. Shigaraki pouts, Hawks pats Dabi's ears. Dabi purrs loudly, Shigaraki looks in the freezer. "Well there goes our ice cream" Hawks said, Dabi whines.

"lets go get more" Shigaraki set Dabi down, Hawks pats Dabi's head. "lets get ice cream" Shigaraki asked, Dabi nods purring. "ok" Hawks said, "lets go Touya" Shigaraki says walking to the entrance. Dabi nods following, Hawks follows ShigaDabi. "you guys want to get a tub of ice cream or ice cream cone" Shigaraki asked, Dabi thinks. Hawks looks at Dabi, "ice cream" Dabi says, Shigaraki giggles "cutie". Hawks gives Dabi ice cream, "where did that come from" Shigaraki blinks. Dabi licks his ice cream, "I have a secret stash" Hawks said. "ok" Shigaraki says, Dabi kept licking his ice cream. Hawks pets Dabi's ears gently, Dabi purrs wagging his tail as he licks the ice cream. Shigaraki smiles at them, "Good puppy" Hawks said.

"dada" Dabi purrs, Shigaraki smiles. Hawks puts Dabi down for a nap, "nuu" Dabi whines loudly. Shigaraki chuckles, "Yes" Hawks said. Dabi pouts laying there, Shigaraki crawls into bed. Hawks pats Dabi's head, Dabi purrs nibbling on Shigaraki's ear. Shigaraki squeaks, Hawks chuckles. Dabi kept nibbling on Shigaraki's ear, Shigaraki squeals. "Dabi it's nap time" Hawks said, "nuu" Dabi whines still nibbling on Shigaraki's ear. "Touya please stop" Shigaraki whines crossing his legs, Hawks pulls Dabi off of Shigaraki's ear. Dabi whimpers loudly, Shigaraki puts a paci in Dabi's mouth "sleep pup". Hawks pats Dabi's head, Shigaraki gave Dabi his plushies. Dabi purrs dozing.

With DekuBaku

Deku watches tv, Katsuki lays down on Deku's chest. Deku licks his ears, "ngh~" Katsuki moans. Deku kept licking his ears, Katsuki wags his tail. Deku grabs his waist and bit his ears, Katsuki purrs. Deku licks the base of his ears and rubs his hips, "ngh~" Katsuki moans. Deku rubs his tail, Katsuki wags his tail. Deku rubs Katsuki's hips and nips his neck, "ngh~" Katsuki moans. Deku smirks and turned Katsuki into a girl and puts his hand in her pants rubbing her heat, Katsuki kisses Deku's lips. Deku kisses her back and rubs her clit, Katsuki moaning. Deku grids his bulge against her heat as he felt his bulge get bigger, Katsuki cums onto Deku's chest. Deku shifts to his large wolf form as he was super horny and his member was extra large and hard, Katsuki sucks Deku's member. Deku puts his paws on her head, Katsuki huffs.

Deku bucks his member in her mouth, Katsuki whimpers and bit her tongue. Deku looks at her and humps her head thrusting into her mouth, Katsuki throws up on the floor. 'sorry I'll be easier' Deku licks her ears, Katsuki purrs softly. Deku cleans the floor and put the rag in the basket and shifts back to his wolf form and puts his paws on her head pulling her to his member, "mgh~" Katsuki moans. Deku leans her against the couch and put his member in her mouth humping her head again, Katsuki rubs his eyes. 'you want me so you can take a nap' Deku asked still thrusting into her mouth, Katsuki nods. 'wolf form' Deku pulls away and looks at his member 'man you make my member so big with your scent baby girl', Katsuki blushes shyly.

Deku smirks wrapping his paws around her waist and humps her as he smells her scent that made his member much bigger, Katsuki feels tight. Deku tries pushing into Katsuki's ass but grunts having a hard time with how tight she was, Katsuki yelps. Deku tighten his arms around Katsuki's furry hips and starts forcing his member into her ass growling loudly, "Alpha~" Katsuki moans. 'yeah' Deku growls bucking the tip in Katsuki's ass and forced his whole length in her 'damn your so tight', "I'm pregnant...' Katsuki said. 'I know baby girl' Deku licks her ears and starts pounding into her ass, Katsuki starts getting sleepy. 'you want me in your heat' Deku kept going, "Nu" Katsuki said.

'you sure' Deku rubs her heat as he kept pounding into her, "Yesh" Katsuki said. 'ok, might get it later' Deku pounds harder and deeper into her ass, Katsuki cums onto Deku's chest. Deku grabs Katsuki's scruff and yanks her back on his knot as he forced it in her and came, Katsuki yelps and was back as a boy again. Deku grinds against his sweet spot, "You had enough mister" Katsuki said. Deku pouts standing up and his knot lifted Katsuki's ass in the air, Katsuki feels the knot deflating and goes to shower. Deku goes to shower with him "does your ass hurt since you were tight" "Mhm" Katsuki said, "wanna massage with a bath" Deku runs the water in the tub. "I'm good" Katsuki goes to sleep on the bed, "didn't you want to take a shower" Deku asked confused. Katsuki steps inside the shower, Deku steps in the shower and starts bathing.

Katsuki wags his tail, Deku wags his tail as he scrubs his hair. Katsuki closes his eyes, Deku washes Katsuki's hair. Katsuki purrs, Deku scrubs shampoo into Katsuki's tail. Katsuki nuzzles Deku, Deku nuzzles him back. Katsuki wags his tail, Deku wags his tail. Katsuki purrs softly, Deku purrs washing Katsuki's tail. Katsuki rinses his tail, "do you have the rest Kat" Deku asked. Katsuki nods, Deku starts washing his own hair. Katsuki rinses himself off and shakes his fur, Deku washes his body and rinses off. Katsuki jumps on the bed, "Kat did you dry off" Deku asked drying off. Katsuki was dry, "oh ok" Deku gets in bed. Katsuki fell asleep purring, Deku pulls him close and fell asleep.

With Carol And James

James picks Carol up "bath time", Carol runs out James arms. "what's wrong, you don't like baths" James asked, Carol growling and barks. "I'm just giving you a bath nothing else" James sat down, Carol growling loudly and barks at James. "is there something wrong with me, I respect women" James says, Carol crawls into James lap and huffs. "I'll give you the best spa day you ever had, brushing, washing, nails and trim" James picks Carol up walking to the bathroom and showed her the spa supplies, Carol wags her tail. James grabs a brush and starts brushing her, Carol purring. James brushed her chest and back, Carol licks his cheek. James blushed wagging his tail and brushes her legs, Carol sneezes cutely.

"cute" James says brushing her stomach, Carol shakes her fur. "I'm going to have to brush the back" James says, Carol lays down. "I meant your back end" James says, Carol huffs. James brushes the fur on the back of her legs and tail, Carol goes inside the bathtub. James turns the water on and wets her fur then grabs the shampoo, Carol wags her tail. James puts the soap on her fur and scrubs it in, Carol purrs softly. James scrubs more and move lower, Carol got shy. James scrubbed the soap on her back end, Carol purrs softly. James scrubs the soap on her private areas, "Ngh~" Carol moans. "do you want me to rub you there or something else" James asked blushing as his tail wagged, "More~" Carol moans.

"your human but like doing it in your animal form" James rubs her heat, "mgh~" Carol moans. James took his shirt off having abs and put the tip of his tail in her heat "I'm a dragon", Carol hides her heat and got shy. "it's okay baby girl" James moves his tail in her heat, Carol blushes. James took his pants and boxers off as he was very huge, Carol got nervous. "It's okay, I'll stretch your holes" James moves his tail deeper in her, Carol hides her heat. James tilts his head and licks her head, Carol purrs softly and uncovers her heat. James thrust his tail deeper in her as the tip enter her womb and he shoved a toy in her other hole, Carol took the toy out. "you want me to stretch it out with my tail instead" James pouts whining, Carol huffs.

"I'll take that as a yes" James pulls his tail out and rubs it against Carol's heat, "ngh~" Carlo moans. "you want me" James puts his tail in her, "M-Maybe" Carlo said. James pulls his tail out and position himself before pushing into her "your still a little tight but I'll be easy", Carol wasn't ready to do it. "you want my tail till your ready, I can take your other hole" James asked pulling away and rubs his tail against her holes, Carol shakes head no. "so just my tail till your ready" James says licking her head, "No...I'm not ready for that..." Carol said. "ok, I'll use my tail and you can tell me when your ready, I'll wait as long as you want" James says licking her head, Carol sucks James member.

James moans and puts his tail in her heat moving it around, Carol continue to suck James member. James moves his tail deeper and thrust into her mouth, "ngh~" Carol moans. James thrust faster into her mouth and moves his tail faster and deeper, Carol cums into James mouth. James bucks his member down her throat and held her head in place as he came, Carol gags. "sorry" James says licking her head and face, Carol shivers from the cold. James dries her off and kisses her, Carol blushes shyly. James licks her lips, Carol hides her face. James licks her neck and pulls her onto his lap then grinds his member against her heat, "Pups~" Carol moans. James smirks blindfolding her and ties her wrist before shifting to his dragon form and humps her grinding against her heat hard, Carol whimpers.

"what's wrong baby girl" James whispers into her ear as he pulls her back on his members, Carol was nervous. James tries pushing his member in her heat growling, Carol whimpering. "I'm being easy" James pushes harder and puts his tongue in her mouth, "mgh~" Carol moans. James smirks since his tongue is large and puts his tongue deeper into her mouth as he forced his whole member into her tight heat and digs his claws in her hips before pounding her without mercy, "Pups~" Carol moans. James pounds into her harder, "Knot~" Carol moans. James holds her legs apart and stood in front of a mirror and pounds her hard as the knot hits her heat "you like that", Carol nods shyly.

"call me daddy" James rams his member hard and deep forcing his member into her womb, "N-nu" Carol moans. "why I heard everyone call their mate mommy or daddy" James continues the harsh impact thrust into her heat, "ngh master~" Carol moans. James heard her and growls ramming his member deep into her and forced his knot in her, Carol cums inside James mouth and was sleepy. James came in her hard and licks her belly as he still came, Carol fell asleep purring. James took her to bed, Carol purring and has a hand on her belly as she slept. James lays her on the bed and lays down falling asleep.

With MiriTama

Mirio looks at Tamaki as his tail wags, Tamaki got shy. "I'm feeling weird Tama" Mirio whimpers squirming, "Y-your probably horny" Tamaki said. Mirio blushes "please", Tamaki kisses Mirio. Mirio kisses him back, Tamaki wags his tail shyly. Mirio wags his tail, Tamaki got the bed and nuzzles his belly. Mirio purrs and licks Tamaki's neck, Tamaki kisses Mirio baby bump and member. Mirio mews biting her neck, Tamaki kisses Mirio lips. Mirio kisses back, Tamaki moans in the kiss. Mirio kisses her deeper, Tamaki kisses back. Mirio rubs Tamaki's tail, Tamaki kisses back. Mirio kisses back and rubs her tail, Tamaki mewls. Mirio licks her neck, "nya~" Tamaki moans. Mirio nips her wings, Tamaki cums.

"you want another pup" Mirio asked licking her head, Tamaki shakes her head. "wanna use protection" Mirio licks her neck, Tamaki nods. Mirio strips their clothes and puts protection on, Tamaki was on the bed. "might take both holes" Mirio gets on the bed and spreads her legs, Tamaki squeaks. Mirio tries pushing into her, Tamaki whimpers. Mirio licks her head as he kept pushing into her, Tamaki mewls. Mirio forcefully rams his whole length in her, Tamaki cums onto Mirio chest. Mirio thrust into her, "nya~"Tamaki moans. Mirio pounds into her hard, Tamaki cums inside Mirio mouth. Mirio came and pulls out taking the protection off then flips her over, Tamaki whines and rubs her eyes. Mirio whines back sitting there, Tamaki sucks Mirio.

Mirio yelps moaning, Tamaki sucks faster. Mirio moans bucking his length into her mouth holding her head as he came, Tamaki came as well and fell asleep purring. Mirio snuggles to her and covers them up, Tamaki purring and wags her tail in sleep. Mirio wags his tail purring.

With ShigaDabiHawks

Dabi walks to the mailbox, Hawks was resting. Dabi grabs the mail then walks back looking through, Hawks woke up and stretches. Dabi looks at a envelope with a wax stamp then sniffs it for a scent, Hawks pets Dabi ears. Dabi purrs wagging his tail "look" he hands him the envelope, "What's this?" Hawks asked. "it has a fancy wax stamp" Dabi says, "What does it say" Hawks said. Dabi opens the envelope and looks at the letter "the girl that took your castle, her dad is mad at her and wants to personally apologize", "I see" Hawks said. "so now what" Dabi asked, "Have fun before dealing with that" Shigaraki says smirking. "But our castle" Hawks said, "where are we meeting them" Shigaraki asked.

"In our castle I guess" Hawks said, "let's go" Shigaraki and Dabi says. "Ok" Hawks said, Shigaraki grabs the keys as Dabi grabs his teddy bear. "Who's driving" Hawks asked, "I can drive, Touya can cuddle you" Shigaraki says. Dabi wags his tail purring happily, "Fine fine" Hawks said. Shigaraki and Dabi walks to the car, Hawks sucks a lollipop. Shigaraki gets in the driver's seat turning the car on, Dabi gets in the backseat. Hawks was in the backseat with Dabi, "you guys in" Shigaraki asked. Dabi crawls on his lap wagging his tail, "Yeah?" Hawks said. Shigaraki drove to Hawks castle, Dabi snuggles to Hawks chest. Hawks pets Dabi ears, Dabi purrs wagging his tail. "Good boy" Hawks said, Dabi wags his tail more. "Good puppy" Hawks said, Dabi licks him.

Hawks wags his tail, Dabi kept licking him as his tail wags. Hawks pats Dabi's head, Dabi purrs licking Hawks lips. Hawks giggles, Dabi bit his ear. Hawks pets Dabi ears, Dabi purrs wagging his tail. "Good puppy" Hawks said, "kissy" Dabi whines. Hawks kisses Dabi's lips, Dabi squeals happily kissing back. Hawks pats Dabi's head, Dabi purrs happily. "We're here" Shigaraki parks and climbs to the back before getting his hips stuck between the front seats, Hawks helps Shigaraki. "thanks Kei" Shigaraki kisses him, Dabi pouts. Hawks pats Dabi's head, Dabi still pouts. Shigaraki kisses Dabi, Hawks giggles. Dabi wags his tail kissing back, Shigaraki pulls back "jealous baby". "He's our puppy" Hawks said, Dabi huffs "nu" "Yes" Shigaraki giggles.

"Yes" Hawks said, Dabi pouts cutely. Shigaraki giggles, Hawks goes inside the mansion. Shigaraki picks Dabi up following Hawks, Dabi wags his tail purring. Hawks pats Dabi's head, Dabi purrs louder. Shigaraki smiles, "Good puppy" Hawks said. Dabi barks happily, Shigaraki smiles. "Well punish puppy later" Hawks said, "what did he do" Shigaraki asked confused. Dabi whimpers, "He's being too hot" Hawks said. Shigaraki blinks confused "all throughout school he was like that", Dabi blushes. Hawks pats Dabi's head, Shigaraki pets Dabi. Dabi purrs, Hawks pats Dabi's head. Dabi purrs loudly, Shigaraki and Aoyama smiles watching. "We'll punish puppy later~" Hawks said, Dabi blushes darker whining.

"Kei your going to make him want it now" Shigaraki says, Aoyama blinks. "Good" Hawks said, Dabi whines loudly wagging his tail. "So right now" Shigaraki asked, Hawks kisses Dabi's lips. Shigaraki kissed Dabi's neck, Dabi mews kissing back. "We'll continue this later" Hawks said, Dabi pouts. Shigaraki giggles, "Let's go" Hawks said. Dabi, Shigaraki and Aoyama nods, Hawks goes inside the mansion. Dabi, Shigaraki and Aoyama follows, Hawks looks around the mansion. Dabi, Shigaraki and Aoyama looks around, "Nice" Hawks said. Shigaraki and Aoyama nods, Dabi wonders off to look around. Hawks sees a picture of Tokoyami and giggles, Shigaraki looks at Hawks. Aoyama blinks confused "what", Hawks shows Aoyama the picture.

"where did that picture come from" Aoyama asked, "Denki sent it" Hawks said. "send it to me" Aoyama whines, Hawks sends the picture to Aoyama. Aoyama flutters his wings, "Welp Denki is a goner" Hawks aid. "why" Aoyama asked, "Tokoyami probably chasing him" Hawks said. "poor Pikachu" Aoyama says, "It's not that bigger than my second mansion" Hawks said. Aoyama nods, "Where is Touya" Shigaraki asked. Hawks looks for Dabi, Shigaraki and Aoyama looks for Dabi. "Where is he?" Hawks said, "he wondered off" Shigaraki says. "Oh boy..." Hawks said, "and it's a big mansion" Shigaraki pouts. Hawks finally found Dabi, Dabi looks at him as he cuddles a big teddy bear. Hawks pats Dabi head, Dabi purrs cutely.

"Good puppy" Hawks said, Dabi snuggles more into the big teddy bear. Hawks jealous of the teddy bear, Dabi nibbles on Hawks coat. Hawks blushes shyly, Dabi pulls on Hawks coat. Hawks pets Dabi, Dabi purrs still pulling on Hawks coat. Hawks pats Dabi head, Dabi purrs getting up. Hawks wags his tail, Dabi hugs one of Hawks wings wagging his tail. Hawks pats his head, Dabi purrs and makes kisses at Hawks. Hawks pats Dabi's head, Dabi purrs nibbling on Hawks wing. "So cute" Hawks said, Dabi bit the joint part of his wing. Hawk pats Dabi's ears, Dabi purrs. "Isn't your wings sensitive" Shigaraki asked walking to them, "Sometimes not all the time" Hawks picks up Dabi. Dabi purrs loudly wagging his tail, "Oh" Shigaraki says.

"Good puppy" Hawks said, Dabi barks happily. Hawks carries Dabi, Dabi purrs loudly. "Are we waiting for them" Shigaraki asked, "Mhm" Hawks said. "ok" Shigaraki says following them, Hawks finally found the room. Shigaraki and Dabi looks around, "It looks nice" Hawks said. Dabi nods, "what should we do while we wait" Shigaraki asked. "Let's just go inside" Hawks said, Shigaraki and Dabi nods. Hawks goes inside, "Where are we going" Shigaraki asked. "The living room" Hawks said, "are we meeting the king in the living room" Shigaraki asked. "I think so" Hawks said, "ok" Shigaraki says following him. Hawks pats Dabi's head, Dabi purrs. Shigaraki smiles watching them, "Such a good puppy" Hawks said.

Dabi purrs louder, "if we don't find where to meet we can excuse ourselves to the bathroom" Shigaraki says. "Alright" Hawks said, Dabi blushes. "Touya likes the idea" Shigaraki smirks, Hawks gives Dabi chin scratches. Shigaraki scratches Dabi's ears, Dabi purrs. "good puppy" Hawks said, Dabi smiles. "now what since we're waiting on the king" Shigaraki asked, "I don't know" Hawks said. The king walks to them "hope I didn't keep you waiting" "it's fine" Shigaraki says, "Mhm" Hawks said. "I wanted to apologize about my daughter take over your kingdom, we didn't teach her to be like this" the king says, Shigaraki plays with Dabi's hair. "It's alright" Hawks said, "your relationship is beautiful" the king says.

"how did you know" Shigaraki asked, Hawks wags his tail. "I can see how you love each other, I wish you all a long healthy life" the king says, "thank you" Shigaraki wags his tail. "Thank you" Hawks said, the king smiles. "wanna leave" Shigaraki asked, "Yeah" Hawks said. "you still wanna do that thing with Touya" Shigaraki asked, Dabi blinks blushing. "Let's have another pup" Hawks said, "how many do we have, Touya with three litters of four to five pups" Shigaraki thinks. Dabi blushes more, "I lost count" Hawks said. "still want another pup" Shigaraki asked, Dabi blushes wagging his tail. Hawks pats Dabi's head, Shigaraki scratches Dabi's ears. Dabi purrs loudly, "At least we have our kingdom back" Hawks said.

Shigaraki and Dabi nods, "What should we do now" Hawks said. "didn't you want another pup" Shigaraki asked, Dabi blushes. "yeah" Hawks said, "then let's go" Shigaraki says. Hawks picks up Dabi, Dabi purrs louder. Shigaraki follows after Hawks, Hawks rubs Dabi's head. Dabi purrs, Shigaraki purrs to. "Such a good puppy" Hawks said, "our we still doing it later" Shigaraki asked. Dabi blushes purring, "Yeah" Hawks said. Shigaraki smiles, Dabi nuzzles him. "Cute puppy" Hawks said, Dabi blushes. Shigaraki giggles, Hawks rubs Dabi's ears. Shigaraki does the same, Dabi purrs loudly. Hawks picks up Dabi and carries him to the bedroom, Dabi blinks looking around. Shigaraki follows, Hawks goes inside his bedroom with Shigaraki and Dabi.

Shigaraki and Dabi nuzzles him, Hawks smirks and unzips Dabi's and Shigaraki's pants. Shigaraki and Dabi blushes darkly, Hawks rubs Shigaraki and Dabi's member. Shigaraki and Dabi moans a little, Hawks kisses the tips of Shigaraki and Dabi's member. Shigaraki and Dabi moans louder, Hawks sticks his member in Dabi and Shigaraki hole. Shigaraki and Dabi yelps squirming, "You ready~" Hawks asked. Shigaraki and Dabi nods, Hawks moves his hips and thrust into Dabi and Shigaraki hole. Shigaraki and Dabi mews arching, Hawks thrusting faster. Shigaraki and Dabi mews louder, Hawks thrusting really fast into Dabi and shigiaraki hole. Shigaraki and Dabi mews and squeals loudly, Hawks thrusting faster into Dabi and Shigiaraki hole "I'm gonna cum~".

Shigaraki and Dabi mews loudly coming, Hawks cums inside Dabi and Shigiaraki. Shigaraki and Dabi yelps, Hawks thrusting again onto Shigaraki and Dabi's member really fast. Shigaraki and Dabi moans arching and flips them over and pounds into him, "mgh~" Hawks moans. Shigaraki and Dabi kept pounding into him, Hawks was letting out sweet mewls. "if you turned into a female, we'll bang you" Shigaraki and Dabi went harder on him, "mgh~" Hawks was in heat "pups~". Dabi shoves Hawks to ride Shigaraki and got behind Hawks ramming back into him hard, "Ahh~" Hawks claws shigaraki's and Dabi's back gently. Shigaraki moans as Dabi claws Hawks hips hard as he roughly abuses Hawks spot, "Ngh~" Hawks moves his hips.

Dabi grips Hawks neck with his mouth as he kept pounding harder into his spot, "Ngh~" Hawks moves his hips faster. Dabi moves his hips faster, Hawks was letting out sweet mewls. Dabi kept moving his hips and moaning in Hawks ear, "mgh~I'm gonna~" Hawks moans. Dabi rammed into Hawks spot and came knotting him, Hawks cums onto Dabi's belly. Dabi licks his face purring, Hawks rubs Dabi's ears "Cute". Dabi purrs more, "Where's Shiggy?" Hawks asked. "below you, remember you were riding him" Dabi says, Hawks thrusting into Shigaraki and rubs Dabi's ears. Shigaraki mews wagging his tail, Dabi purrs. Hawks thrusting faster into Shigaraki and rubs Dabi's head, "daddy" Shigaraki mews loudly.

Dabi purrs wagging his tail, "Cum baby boy~" Hawks pets Dabi and was thrusting into Shigaraki. Shigaraki mews arching and came, Dabi purrs nuzzling him. Hawks cums inside Shigaraki and plops down on his stomach and pets Dabi head more, Shigaraki squeaks curling up. Dabi purrs curling up to Hawks, Hawks fell asleep. Shigaraki and Dabi fell asleep.

With Princess Rose and Guards Daneil and Dylan

Rose was reading papers, Daniel and Dylan walks to her "you ok" "I'm ok" Rose said. Daniel and Dylan nuzzles her, Rose purrs. Daniel and Dylan licks her ears, Rose purrs softly. Daniel and Dylan licked the sensitive parts of her ears, "mgh~" Rose moans. Daniel and Dylan kept licking and nipped her ears, "nya~" Rose moans. Daniel and Dylan moved to her neck, "Mgh~" Rose moans. "where would you want to take this" Daniel and Dylan asked, "my bedroom" Rose said.  Daniel and Dylan nods, Rose kisses her lips on Daniel and Dylan. Daniel and Dylan purrs kissing back and took her to her room, "mgh~" Rose moans. Daniel opens the door to Rose's room as Dylan walks in with Rose, Rose was letting out sweet mewls.

Daniel closed the door as Dylan bit her neck, "mgh~" Rose moans. Daniel and Dylan licks her neck, "Please bang me~" Rose moans asking. Daniel and Dylan nods, Rose whimpers mewling. Daniel kisses her, Rose kisses Daniel back. Daniel licks her lip, Dylan touches her chest. Rose whimpers mewling, Daniel and Dylan licks her nipples. "mgh~" Rose moans, Daniel and Dylan blindfold and ties her hands behind her back and sucks on her nipples harder. "Ahh~" Rose moans, "what's your animal form" Daniel and Dylan asked. Rose shows her fallen angel wings and Halo, Daniel and Dylan rubs the base of her wings. "mgh~" Rose moans, Daniel and Dylan took their clothes off.

Rose kisses Daniel and Dylan chest, Daniel ad Dylan purrs licking her breast. Rose let's out sweet mewls, Daniel and Dylan sucks on her nipples. "mgh~" Rose moans, Daniel and Dylan rubs her heat as they suck her nipples harder. Rose kisses Daniel and Dylan chest and mewls, Daniel and Dylan grind their members against her heat. Rose whimpers mewling in pleasure, Daniel and Dylan lift the blindfold off her eyes "like that". Rose whimpering in pleasure and nods, Daniel puts the blindfold back over her eyes and shifts to his werewolf form and humps her grinding against her heat letting her feel how huge it was. "Kya~" Rose moans, Daniel turns her around and bent her over a table and tied her wrist to the the legs of the small table and position himself "you've been a bad girl, you don't deserve easy for your first time" "Ok daddy~" Rose said moaning.

Daniel try's forcing his large member into Rose's virgin ass, Rose whimpers mewling clawing the bed. Daniel grunts forcing himself harder into her ass "your super tight, hard to enter", Rose whimpers mewling and wags her tail. Daniel grips the the table and bucks painfully hard into her getting his whole length in her "your a tight bitch for daddy" "Well omega is a virgin daddy~" Rose said, "a good tightness for daddy" Daniel start pounding her ass hard and rough not waiting for her to get use to the size. Rose was letting out sweet mewls, Daniel grabs her hips going harder. "Ahh~" Rose moans, Daniel pounded into her without mercy. "Pups~" Rose moans, "I'm in your ass, then it'll be Dylan's turn after I'm done with your ass and do your heat" Daniel yanks her back grinding in her ass.

Rose was moving her hips, Daniel grinded harder and forced himself deeper into her ass. "Mgh~so deep~" Rose moans, Daniel smirks making himself go deeper. "I'm gonna~" Rose moans, Daniel rams into her knotting and came "ready for pups after I put it in your heat" "yes~" Rose moans. Daniel pulls out and forced himself into her virgin heat, Rose bites Daniel's scent gland. Daniel bit her scent gland and didn't let go as he pounded her heat harshly, "kya~pups~" Rose moans. Daniel lays on his back making her ride him, Dylan tries forcing his two member into her ass. Rose let's out loud mewls and whimpers from pleasure, Daniel and Dylan pounded into her holes hard and rough going deeper with each thrust.

"I'm gonna cum~" Rose said, Daniel came knotting her heat. Dylan came knotting her ass, Rose cums onto Daniel and Dylan stomachs. Dylan licks her back waiting for his turn, Rose kisses Dylan. Dylan kissed her back as he pulled out and forced his member into her heat while Daniel was still inside her, "mgh~" Rose moans. Dylan pounded into her, Rose was letting out sweet mewls. Dylan pounded into her harshly, Rose moves her hips "I'm gonna~". Dylan kept pounding into her, Rose whimpers mewling and was over pleasure. Daniel and Dylan still moves, Rose moves her hips. Daniel and Dylan moves faster, Rose wags her tail and moves her hips faster. Daniel and Dylan went deeper into her hitting the entrance of her womb, "I'm gonna cum~" Rose said moaning.

Daniel and Dylan bucks into her womb coming and knotting her, Rose cums inside both their mouths. Daniel and Dylan nuzzles her, Rose purrs sleepily and fell asleep. Daniel and Dylan purrs falling asleep curling around her.

With ShigaDabiHawks

Hawks was sleeping with his mates and turns, Dabi and Shigaraki snuggles to him purring. Hawks was having a good dream, Dabi and Sigaraki purrs louder dreaming. Hawks was sweating and starts having a nightmare and whimpers, Dabi and Shigaraki wakes up nuzzling him. Hawks clenches his fist and was shaking while tearing up in his sleep "Not the needle no more test", Dabi and Shigaraki whines nudging him. Hawks woke up and has dried up tears, Dabi and Shigaraki nuzzles him. Hawks calms down and goes back to sleep, Dabi and Shigaraki blinks looking at him. Hawks was still dreaming and clenches his fist again in his sleep, "Keigo" Dabi and Shigaraki whines.

Hawks whimpers and clenches his fist tightly on the pillow as he slept, "KEIGO!" Dabi and Shigaraki whines loudly shaking him. Hawks whining and was waking up, Dabi and Shigaraki whimpers loudly. Hawks rubs Shigaraki's and Dabi's head and was awake, Dabi and Shigaraki purrs nuzzling him. Hawks continues petting Shigaraki's and Dabi's head, Dabi and Shigaraki purrs. "I'm fine it was just a bad dream" Hawks rubs their heads more and smiles, Dabi and Shigaraki purrs smiling and lays their heads on his lap. Hawks finally went to sleep peacefully.

With DekuBaku

Katsuki was tossing and turning, Deku wakes up turning to Bakugo "pup". Katsuki whimpers and was clenching his fist, Deku nuzzles him "Kat". Katsuki was up "What?" "you were having a nightmare pup" Deku nuzzles him, Katsuki yawns cutely and rubs his eyes "my nightmare was weird.." "what was it about" Deku held him. "I didn't have a my hearing aids in my ears and there was incident and I was in the hospital" Katsuki said, "I'll always make sure you have your hearing aids and keep you safe" Deku nuzzles him and gives him his plushie. Katsuki purrs and squeezes the plushie, Deku purrs wrapping his arms around him. Katsuki wags his tail, Deku smiles and wags his tail.

"I'm getting water down stairs" Katsuki sleepily goes downstairs, Deku follows him. Katsuki drinks a bottle of water, Deku nuzzles him. Katsuki purrs softly, Deku licks him. Katsuki purring softly, Deku kept licking him. Katsuki rubs his eyes and yawns cutely, Deku picks him up going to bed. Katsuki purring softly in his sleep, Deku purrs laying him down.

With ShinKami

Shinsou was purring softly and licks his belly, Denki squirms around. Shinsou purring softly, Denki whines clawing the bed with his nails. Shinsou licks Denki head, Denki whimpers loudly as his tail swayed violently. Shinsou shakes him gently, Denki paws the air meowing scared. Shinsou licks his cheek, Denki whimpers with tears. Shinsou wipes his tears,Denki whimpers waking up. Shinsou rubs his back, Denki snuggles to him and clings to him. Shinsou rubs Denki's head, Denki purrs nuzzling him.

With Aizawa

Aizawa sneaks out of the bed carefully and goes to the gun room, Mic and Shirakumo feels for Aizawa. Aizawa was in the gun room and has a gun in her hand as she started shooting 50 targets, Mic and Shirakumo wakes up "Shota". Aizawa blows on her gun, Mic sits up "Shota!". 'Shit' Aizawa hides her gun, Mic yawns stretching and gets up then walks out of the room. Aizawa sighs and continue to focus on the targets and continue to shoot, Mic whines wondering were Aizawa is. Aizawa was sweating and continues shooting the targets, Mic's ear twitches to the sound and follows it "Shota". Aizawa smirks at the 50 targets she hit, Mic stands at the door and knocks "Shota!".

Hawks groans and slowly gets out of bed and Goes to Mic "What the hell is going on here?" "trying to find Shota" Mic says, "Have you tried the gun room" Hawks rubs between his eyes. Mic tilts his head "why would she be in there" "Well I heard gun shots while I was sleeping with my mates so that's the only place I can think of" Hawks said, "does the door say that, so I know it's the right door" Mic asked. "Follow me I know where the gun room is" Hawks goes to find the gun room, Mic follows after him. Hawks found the gun room and sees Aizawa in there, Aizawa twirls her gun and continues to shoot the 50 targets. "Shota, you here" Mic asked looking and watching, Aizawa dropped the gun and jumps onto the ceiling scared and meows.

Hawks opens the door to the gun room, "Shota" Mic looks up and raise his arms to get her down. Aizawa meows scared and was shaking, Hawks gives Mic a ladder. "thanks" Mic gets up the ladder and grabs Aizawa, Aizawa meows scared and was shaking. "Damn she shot the targets and didn't miss a single one" Hawks picks up the gun and puts it away, "she's got great aim, Shota I'm here I got you" Mic says. Aizawa meows and tries to curl up, "let's get you to bed" Mic walks to their room yawning. Aizawa sways her tail, Hawks yawns and goes back to his mates. Mic lays down on their bed and lays her on his chest, Dabi and Shigaraki paws the bed. Hawks climbs in the bed and lays down with his mates, Aizawa meows sleepily and curls up carefully into a ball.

Dabi and Shigaraki cuddles him, Mic shifts to his cat form and curls up laying his head on her. Hawks fell asleep rubbing his stomach, Aizawa fell asleep purring. Dabi and Shigaraki sleeps snuggling him, Mic fell asleep purring.

With KiriTetsuSero

Kirishima was sleeping and was burning up, Tetsu and Sero snuggles to him. Kirishima tosses and turns, Tetsu and Sero wakes up shaking him. Kirishima woke up and was breathing heavily as his heart was pounding out of his chest, Tetsu and Sero nuzzles him. Kirishima calms down and lays back down, Tetsu and Sero smiles. Kirishima groans and huffs "What time is it?" "it's probably around midnight" Tetsu says, Sero turns her phone on and shows them. Kirishima lays back down and goes back to sleep, Tetsu and Sero watches petting his head. Kirishima purring in his sleep, Tetsu and Sero smiles laying down. Kirishima wags his tail, Tetsu and Sero wags their tails cuddling him. Kirishima was having a good dream, Tetsu ad Sero sleeps.

With EndMight

Allmight was cuddling Enji and was tossing and turning a lot, Enji wakes up to the movement. Allmight clenches his fist to the pillows and continues to toss and turn in his sleep, Enji nudged him "babe". Allmight looks up at Enji, "you ok, you were tossing and turning" Enji asked. Allmight nods and goes back to sleep, Enji watches him to make sure he was ok. Allmight was asleep clenching the pillow with his fists, Enji nuzzles him. Allmight relaxes his fist and goes back to sleep, Enji watches again to make sure he is alright. Allmight turns over and was sleeping peacefully, Enji smiles laying down and dozes off. 

With Iida and DekuBaku

Levi starts whimpering and whining, Deku wakes up and goes to the pups room and picks up Levi. Katsuki rubs his eyes and yawns "What's going on?" "Levi is hungry" Deku lays Levi on the bed and takes his shirt off, Levi looks at Katsuki wagging his tail. Katsuki was having weird cravings "Now I'm having weird cravings", Iida woke up and went downstairs to the kitchen and opens the fridge and starts eating the ice cream. "same, ice cream" Deku says picking Levi up and walks to the door and looks at Katsuki, Levi looks around. Katsuki nods and follows Deku, Iida was eating ice cream mixed with yogurt. Deku walks to the kitchen, Levi squeaks. Katsuki sees Iida in the kitchen "What the hell?" "It's not what it looks like" Iida was sweating from embarrassment, "if you like that combination, it's ok" Deku says getting his ice cream and heating up some chocolate sauce.

Levi suckles on Deku, "I couldn't sleep" Iida said. Katsuki was eating an ice cream sandwich, "maybe that will help" Deku says eating his ice cream. Levi suckles more purring, Iida rubs between his eyes. "Damn what happened to you?" Katsuki asked, "you look stressed" Deku says. Levi looks at his mothers ice cream, "I've been acting different" Iida rubs his head. "Levi's looking at your ice cream and what time is it" Katsuki said, "different how" Deku asked and showed Katsuki the time and gives Levi and spoon of ice cream. Levi licks the ice cream, Iida heard a noise coming down the stairs. Deku looks to the door, Hawks was coming downstairs and drinks some water. "Why is everyone else getting up" Iida said, Katsuki shrugs.

"hungry, thirsty and taking care of pups" Deku says still giving Levi ice cream, Levi licks the ice cream on the spoon. "Uh I just came down for water" Hawks was confused and sees Iida "Ok I'm surprised to see Iida up of all people I thought he would be asleep", "Oh come on Bakugo goes to bed by 8:00 pm I sleep around 9:00 pm" Iida said. "Uh...You have no proof of that I sleep early at night" Katsuki blushes of embarrassment, "most nights we stay up, Kat cant get enough of daddy" Deku smirks nibbling on Katsuki's ear. "We have a child in front of us" Katsuki wags his tail, Iida goes back to his mates. Hawks goes back to his mates, "sorry pup" Deku still nibbles on his ear. Levi fell asleep, Katsuki goes back upstairs to sleep. Deku follows and puts Levi in his bed and climbs in bed, Katsuki climbs in bed and sleeps. Deku fell asleep.

With Matt & Kyle and All-For-One & Inko

"Matt should we tell the King and Queen that we're expecting, just so they know incase we're gone getting ready for the baby" Kyle asked, "I know babe but I'm scared what if they won't approve and kicks us out" Matt said. "I don't think so" Kyle says kissing him, "Ok" Matt said. Kyle grabs his hand, Matt was blushing and holds his hand back. Kyle giggles "let's go", "Ok" Matt said. Kyle pulled on his hand, Matt follows Kyle. Kyle walks to the throne room, Matt was nervous. "I'm scared to" Kyle says knocking on the throne room door, "I'm surprised you didn't take a pregnancy test considering alpha's are getting pregnant nowadays" Matt said. "I did take one, remember" Kyle says, "A little bit I don't know my memory is foggy" Matt said.

"it's ok" Kyle says and opens the throne room door looking inside, "Well were here" Matt said. Kyle walks into the throne room, Matt follows Kyle. Kyle walks in front of the throne "Sir Miss" "Yes Kyle" Inko looks at Kyle, All-For-One was sleeping on the throne. Matt rubs his baby bump, Kyle puts a hand on his belly "me and Matt are expecting" "I could sense the change of your scent" Inko says. All-For-One has ice cream on his face and was sleeping, "Uh what happened to him" Matt points to all-For-One. "he did that" Inko says, "Ok" Kyle says. All-For-One was up now and rubs his eyes, Matt goes to lay down. "how was your nap honey" Inko asked, Kyle follows. All-For -One yawns and rubs his eyes, "you still sleepy honey" Inko asked. "mhm" All-For-One hums.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 836 14
A hopeless teen finds out he's close to being kicked out of school for good. He then ends up meeting a boy who's way too nice for his own good, good...
9.7K 481 11
{DISCONTINUED} Lately, Deku has felt down. The feeling was hard to explain, he is exhausted all the time yet can't ever get a wink of sleep. It's got...
183K 4.5K 53
Katsuki bakugo. Only the most popular and attractive kid at U.A. People just flaw towards him. (Katsuki is a bit ooc especially around izuku.) Izuku...
7.7K 397 43
✦ ━━━ YOU SAVE EVERYONE, BUT WHO SAVES YOU? ❝ π…πŽπ‘ π˜πŽπ”, 𝐈'𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐃 πŒπ˜π’π„π‹π… πƒπ‘π˜. ❞ β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€ ...