๐ŸŒ kagamine len smut โญ๏ธ onesh...

By izzyy8416

this has some problematic shit (call me weird idrc ๐Ÿ’€) โงmeans the smut part is starting. so if u skip to the... More

โญ๏ธ weak in the knees ๐Ÿ

146 1 0
By izzyy8416

*. : 。⭐️ * ゚ * .: 🥞 * ゚ * . : 。 🍌 *

yaagggh first one.
I can continue if u like ;))
they have an age difference of two years (doesn't rly matter but wtv) lens the older one in hereeee.

enjoy hahahahahahgagagahahh

*. : 。🍌 * ゚ * .: 🍳* ゚ * . : 。 ⭐️ *

"miku-chan!!" IA shouts to me as I hustle down the hallway so I can get to english, "some random boy gave me this, he's a little shady, but cute.." she winks "anyway, he wanted me to give you you this, "
she says as she hands me a note "oh, okay. I'll read that later..? " I say, shrugging. she nods and we both head our own ways. I wonder what that note is..

there's six minutes til english is over. maybe I should read this, I think to myself, taking the note out of my bookbag.
meet me at 1869 ******* after school. don't bring anyone <3
xoxo, len
what the hell, why in that street, I though that was a sketchy area? maybe not.. I guess I'm overthinking.. whatever, I need to go, next period is my last.

I jump on to my soft bed what a long day.. I get on my phone, to see a message

IA Heyy!! Did you see that boy??!
Miku oh shit, I kinda forgot abt that
IA Gooo pLEASEe I want you to tell me what he's like!
Miku you know what, I will. I have nothing else to do.
IA Alright! UPDATE ME WHEN YOU'RE DONE!!11!!1!

I forgot about that. well, I guess I should get going..
I grab my coat and head outside
I'm still in my school clothes.. I probably should have changed, oh well.

this is kind of a sketchy area.. well I'm already here, soo
I walk to the door of the address, the house is like.. underground. it's kind of weird. there are no cars or anything, I hope he's home.

he finally creaks the door open, to show a chain locking it, "hey, Miku. come in." he mutters this guy is shady as hell, but if I leave that'd seem weird.. right? "oh.. um how about we stay outside.. for a little while..?" I respond, staring down at my dressy shoes "oh, that's fine too I guess," he says back. he unlocks the chain and steps out of his house.

"um, so about.. why I brought you here.. haha.. " he chuckles awkwardly, "I think you're really cute. " he says, his emerald green eyes staring into mine.
we make eye contact for what felt like an hour, but once I realized I blushed and looked down 'oh! th-thank you..!" I say, flustered.
"why don't you come in, now that you know.." he says, "I'm sorry senpai, I'm just not sure I feel the same." I say, still facing down at my feet.
he lifts my chin up with his slim fingers "just come in. maybe you will change your mind. " he says, tilting his head and smiling at me.
I blush and nod. he's kind of demanding, but he's really cute.. I mean, I know I just rejected him but hey, maybe I will change my mind.

I follow him into the dark entrance. it just leads to another door which leads to the actual house.
he opens the door, and flips on the light switch, to reveal a beautifully decorated family room, "sorry about the mess," he says, scratching the back of his head, "it's okay!! it's less messy than my house," I respond, giggling. he nods and chuckles then hands me a can of soda "oh, Im good, " I decline "ohh, I can grab you some water?" he says, smiling kindly. I want to decline but that's kind of rude.. I accept and he brings me a cup of water, with ice filled to the top "you need a straw?" he asked. "I'm okay, thanks. " I respond, " can I show you my room? I think you'll like it," he winks. I feel so flustered.. hes really cute. "sure." I say happily,

that's when I realize his room is the basement. why am I following some shady boy in to his basement..

once were down there, it's pretty much normal. I mean, it smells like he just smoked but whatever. my dad smokes, so I don't really care.

I notice some of those posters of girls in bathing suits on his wall
is he one of thooossee boys?
"so, you wanna smoke or some shit? " he asks, sitting on his queen size bed "oh, I don't really do that.." I respond "you can try.. my parents don't care. plus, they won't be home until later." thank god his parents actually live with him. "um, I guess I can. " I say. I've never gotten the chance to do this, ill just try it, I guess

after were done passing it 'round, he lies down into his mattress. I feel a lil' icky so I just sit there next to him

❧"miku," he whispers, sitting up and getting close to my ear "do you really wanna do this?" he asks. I try to mumble something out, but my heads all clogged up.
I kind of just started taking off my jacket without thinking, giving him the opportunity to make a move.

he climbed on top of me slowly, pinning me to the bed. he started to remove my clothing, and his own. I was in my cami top and panties, he just had his boxers.

he leaned into me and carressed my cheek carefully, placing kisses from my neck, down to my torso. he had lifted up my shirt to place love marks all over. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he sucked my skin gently. it was soft, but the pleasure felt amazing.
"oh miku~ you're so pretty," he whispered, stopping me from responding with a gentle kiss.
his gorgeous eyes looked into mine, before placing his tongue onto mine. we played with each other's tongues, him exploring my mouth. his kiss was sweet and gentle, and his soft lips sucking on mine felt like falling into clouds. I smelt his perfume as he fell closer onto me, our chests touching one another's. he lifted off of me and exit out of my mouth. he lifted up my shirt and felt onto my chest, cupping them tenderly. I let out a soft moan as he carressed my stomach.
he placed himself on top of me, his crotch hovering over mine.
we still had clothing covering ourselves, but he placed his member against my entrance, slowly grinding onto me. I'd never felt something feel so good.. I almost want to.. feel it better. but I just let him keep going, as I let out moans.
he put his head onto my shoulder as he was grinding me. he lifted down his boxers as he was doing this, and I could feel him even more. then, he lifted down my panties. I let out a scream-like moan. it felt amazing. he wasn't even inside of me, but just the feeling of us touching made me feel a spark inside.
he lined our crutches up, before placing his member into my entrance "ahhgh~~ len- senpai.." I moaned out as he bounced inside of me, licking down my face as he was doing so.
his pace just got faster within time. he went in up and down cycles, progressively going deeper inside of me, "Miku.. is it.. too much?~" he asked "n-no.. ~" I mumble out "miku, I think I'm going to.. you know.." he says.
then I feel him pull out quickly as he releases himself, letting cum spill onto the sheets "sh-shit, my parents will be home.." he mutters under his breath. he got it on my entrance as well, "let me clean myself up.. then I'll help you. " I get up to clean my mess.

he cleaned up the sheets, just as soon as he heard the door unlocking, "okay, get dressed. " he  whispers to me. his rooms in the basement, so his parents can't see us.

once were dressed, "you sure you're parents are okay with you having a girl over.. ? " I ask him, "yeah, it's fine.." he responds, leading me upstairs.

"hey papa, mom." he says walking past them to bring me outside. they didn't even acknowledge me.. "soo.. thanks for coming over, miku~" he says, "it was my pleasure." I respond to him. great pleasure.
we say bye, and I walk home

"well you're home late." my dad says, "sorry.. " I respond, "you're fine, I'm just kidding you!" he says, as I walk upstairs to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 974 37
The beautiful play girl fell in love with the handsome boy who wants to be a priest.
50.9K 3.9K 43
แž˜แŸ’แž›แŸ„แŸ‡แž˜แŸ‰แžถแž แŸ’แžœแŸ€ แž–แŸ’แžšแžถแž“แž“แžถแžšแžธแž”แŸ’แžŠแžผแžšแžŸแŸ’แžšแžธแžŠแžผแž…แž‡แžถแž”แŸ’แžŠแžผแžแŸ„แžขแžถแžœ แžแŸ‚แž€แŸแžแŸ’แžšแžผแžœแž˜แž€แž‡แžฝแž”แž‡แžถแž˜แžฝแž™แž“แžนแž„แž€แž˜แŸ’แž›แŸ„แŸ‡แžแžผแž…แž‚แžธแž˜ แžแŸแž แŸ’แž™แžปแž„ แž€แŸแž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžขแŸ„แž™แž“แžถแž™แž”แŸ’แžšแŸ‚แž‡แžถแž‡แžถแž”แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž‚แŸแžŠแž€แž…แžทแžแŸ’แžแž˜แžทแž“แžšแžฝแž…แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž˜แžฝแž™แžšแžถแžแŸ’แžšแžธ...
27.4K 1.2K 35
โธป โ she's asleep in the backseat, looking peaceful enough to me. โž ๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‹๐˜๐Ž๐๐’ has always hated ๐‹๐˜๐๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ ever since 6th grade bas...
446K 58.6K 151
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ