Hamphvile

By jeshi99

Steampunk weapons world More

Chapter 1
Chapter No. 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter No. 5
Chapter No. 6 Patron.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Renewal
Science
Relief
Dimension
Cathedral
New World
Arimoth
New Hamphvile
Modern
Hampville needs help
Transcendent
Learning
Library
Sigmatropolis
Meta
Rift

Skyfall

10 2 6
By jeshi99

Skyfall

Grace Farnsworth is the primary caretaker of steam dragons. Her main task is to rid the sky's of Pokémon attackers.

Skill Lv 7
Intelligence Lv 8
Ability Lv 6
Steam dragons are capable of staying aerodynamic for hours.

These mechanical beasts are the main way to maintain peace and tranquility.

Christine Dawson is responsible for maintaining the engines that power the dragons. She makes sure that they maintain full capability.

Mechanics Lv 7
Intelligence Lv 6
Ability Lv8

The mechanical dragon fleet dominates the sky over Hamphvile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 303K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
54.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
4.9M 259K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
16.4M 547K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...