crush oneshots!!

By israthewriter

just fluffy/angsty oneshots of you and your crush :) ๐ŸŒธ fluff โš ๏ธ angst *i don't write smut More

bullied โš ๏ธ
accident ๐ŸŒธ
requests
ex โš ๏ธ/๐ŸŒธ
the fair ๐ŸŒธ
jealous ๐ŸŒธ
clingy โš ๏ธ
the fight to survive (zombie apocalypse au) โš ๏ธ
insecure ๐ŸŒธ
my hero โš ๏ธ
arguments pt. 1 โš ๏ธ
arguments pt. 2 ๐ŸŒธ
Popular ๐ŸŒธ
Choose Me โš ๏ธ
my bully โš ๏ธ
fake ๐ŸŒธ
ice skating mishaps ๐ŸŒธ
truth or dare ๐ŸŒธ
A/N
school play ๐ŸŒธ

a cruel prank ๐ŸŒธ

2.6K 32 57
By israthewriter

y/n: your name

l/n: your last name

c/n: crush's name

c/l/n: crush's last name

h/c: your hair color

e/c: your eye color

s/c: your skin color

c/h/c: crush's hair color

c/e/c: crush's eye color

c/s/c: crush's skin color

b/f/n: best friend's name

b/f/l/n: best friend's last name

Hi! This will just be a collection of oneshots about you and your crush! If there's any specific scenario you'd like to see, please let me know! And also if you have time please check out my other works! I hope you enjoy :)

You stand staring up at the sprawling brick building of your high school, Grovewood High. You tuck a strand of your h/c hair behind your ear, sighing as you start to ascend the steps into the school.

Just another day of being nobody, another day of being a girl that flies under the radar, another day of being a girl that no one notices.

Another day of being a ghost that c/n can't see.

At least you have b/f/n, even if she's been spending most of her time lately with her new boyfriend.

Speaking of b/f/n, you spot her waving to you through the throng of people heading into the school. You wave at her, and she comes over to walk into the school with you.

"How was your weekend, y/n?" she asks. She winks at you. "Spend all day thinking about c/n?"

The truth was, you had spent your entire weekend daydreaming about your crush. You just had too much dignity left to admit it.

"No, b/f/n. I barely thought about him at all." You roll your eyes. "Now let's get to first period before Mr. Haverford has an aneurysm."

Mr. Haverford does look dangerously close to having an aneurysm after you and b/f/n walk in a mere minute after the bell rings.

"Miss l/n, Miss b/f/l/n, how kind of you to grace the class with your presence. Please, find your seats, or would you like a royal escort to guide you there?" he sneers. The entire class laughs; your s/c skin heats up.

And the worst part is, even c/n is laughing, elbowing his buddies in the back of the classroom. Your eyes meet for a fraction of a second, and then he looks away, his own gaze settling on Grace Parker as she tells a joke. A joke, it seems, that you are the punchline for, as her blue eyes land on your e/c ones. She smirks, and you blush, looking down at your black Converse.

"Come on, y/n, let's sit down." B/f/n grabs your hand and tugs you into your usual seat. You spend the rest of the class doodling stars in your notebook, replaying your embarrassing entrance again and again in your mind.

Finally, after what seems like eons, the bell rings. You gather up your notebook and slide it into your backpack.

"Moron," Grace Parker whispers into your ear as she glides past you. Tears spring, unbidden, to your eyes; you shrug your backpack on and make a beeline for the girls' restroom.

Tucked away in the last stall, you allow the tears to fall from your e/c eyes. You use your arm to cover up your sniffles, lest someone hear you.

The day finally ends, the bell that signals the end of seventh period ringing.

Just as you and b/f/n are about to leave the building to walk home together, someone calls your name.

"Hey, y/n!" C/n calls, racing after you.

Your heart stops as you gaze into his c/e/c eyes. "Y-yes?" you stammer.

He turns pink and glances at his shoes before saying, "Well, I know we don't know each other that well, but I think you're really pretty."

You blush at this. "Thank you, c/n. That's very sweet."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he blurts. He runs a hand through his c/h/c hair, and it looks so soft you just wanna push it out of his face.

B/f/n lets out a squeal next to you. She slaps her hand over her mouth. "Sorry, lovebirds. I'm just going to skedaddle over here." She walks a couple steps away, watching you all the while.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, c/n," you say excitedly. You cannot believe this is happening; your dreams seem to be coming true.

C/n gives you a lopsided grin. "Great!" He leans in and presses you to his chest. You close your eyes and let the scent of his cologne wash over you. He pulls away, then asks, "Want to grab coffee tomorrow after school?"

You nod, tongue-tied. He gives you another dazzling grin then walks away to his group of friends, who high-five him and clap his back.

That's adorable! They're congratulating him for asking me out! you think to yourself. You turn and head back to b/f/n, who claps her hand and grins as you approach.

"Y/n l/n, the girlfriend of the ever-so-popular c/n c/l/n?" she says. "Who would have thought?"

"Not me," you admit, stealing a glance over to where c/n still stands with his friends.

"Come on," b/f/n says, grabbing your hand. "Let's pick out your outfit for coffee tomorrow."

You and c/n have an amazing time at coffee. You can't help but admire his sharp cheekbones and his soft-looking lips every time he takes a sip of his espresso.

"And then I finally got to see the movie," you say, finishing off a funny story about how you and b/f/n got interrogated by movie theater security after b/f/n accidentally took a packet of chips without paying.

"It better have been a good movie," c/n says, laughing along with you.

"It was the Minions movie," you admit. In your best Gru voice, you say, "It was a cinematic masterpiece."

"You're such a dork," c/n says. He smiles at your, eyes dipping to your lips then back up to your eyes. "No wonder I couldn't help but notice you in class."

You blush, staring down into the murky depths of your latte. "I thought I was invisible," you say.

C/n frowns, then reaches across the table to take your hand. "Not to me," he says softly. "Never to me."

It has been a month since you and c/n started dating. For your one month anniversary, you have planned a nice picnic in the park, grateful that this weekend would be one of the last warm weekends until autumn began.

You are walking to your third period class when someone grabs you by the wrist and drags you into the girls' bathroom. You start to panic. What kind of kidnapper snatches girls inside a school? you can't help but think.

But it's just Grace Parker standing there and staring at you with striking blue eyes.

"Yes?" you ask slowly when she just continue to stare at you.

She twirls a strand of her blonde hair around a finger. "I have to tell you something. I know we don't necessarily like each other, but girl to girl, I think you deserve to know this."

A dark sense of foreboding crashes down on you. "What is it?" you ask, voice catching slightly. Does this have to do with c/n?

Your silent question is answered when Grace says, "C/n doesn't really like you."

"What do you mean?" you question, confused. "We've been dating for a month. Why would he date me if he didn't like me?"

Sympathy pools in Grace's ocean eyes. "It was a bet, y/n."

"A...a bet?"

"C/n bet Marcus he could get you to date him. If you did, Marcus would give c/n a hundred dollars."

The world seems to stop completely. The only sound is the rush of blood in your ears, and the only thing you can feel is your heart-your painful, cracking heart-beating like a drum in your chest.

"You're lying," you say, but somehow, you know Grace is telling the truth. Maybe it's the sincerity in her eyes, or the honest timbre to her voice. But deep down, you know Grace Parker, the girl you hate, is not lying to you.

"I'm sorry, y/n," Grace says genuinely. "I know how much you like c/n."

"It's our one month anniversary," you say quietly, more to yourself than to Grace.

Grace reaches out and squeezes your hand, then starts to head towards the exit to the bathroom. "I hope we can continue being civil to each other, y/n," she says, then leaves the room.

You continue to stand there, silent, breaking, as the bell to third period rings. Suddenly, you decide to do something you've never done before: ditch the rest of the day.

You head into the parking lot and get into your car. Numbly, you drive back to your house, grateful both your parents are at work. You climb into your bed, blast some depressing Taylor Swift songs on your phone, and proceed to bawl your eyes out.

Long after your tears have stopped, you get a text from c/n.

c/n ♡: hey hon, where are you? i'm waiting by the entrance

you: i left early

c/n ♡: what? why? are you all right?

you: just tired

c/n ♡: i thought we were going to have a picnic

You hesitate. Should you tell c/n that you know about the bet? Or should you just ghost him, disappear like a leaf in the wind? You decide to tell him.

you: i know what you did, c/n

c/n ♡: what did i do, hon?

you: the bet

c/n ♡: fuck

you: yeah

Then you power off your phone and turn onto your side, closing your eyes to try and fall asleep. Sleep is the only thing that sounds good to your right now; being awake just causes you pain. Eventually, you drift off, dreaming about betrayal and broken promises.

You wake to a knock on your bedroom door. Your mom pokes her head in, eyes worried.

"There's someone at the door for you, y/n. A boy," she says.

Your heart leaps. Could it be c/n? What is he doing at your door? You know about the bet; he should just go get his hundred dollars from Marcus and leave you alone.

But curiosity gets the better of you. You get up, smooth down your hair, and head downstairs to the front door. You open it and step outside quickly, trying to stop your parents from seeing who it is.

"What are you doing here, c/n?" you ask, voice emotionless.

"Your eyes are so red," he says, ignoring your question. "Have you been crying?"

"No. I've been throwing a party to celebrate the fact that my relationship is a lie and I'm just a betting piece," you say sarcastically.

C/n's face crumples. "I'm so sorry, y/n. I-"

You hold up your hand to stop him. "Save it, c/n. I don't want to hear any excuses. Just do me a favor and never speak to me again." You turn to head back inside your house, but are stopped when c/n's hand closes around your wrist.

"Please hear me out," he begs. You look into his wide, c/e/c eyes, and can't help but melt a little.

"Fine," you agree, crossing your arms. "You have five minutes."

"Yes, y/n. It did start out as a bet. Marcus said he'd give me a hundred dollars if you agreed to date me, but I didn't stop dating you, did I? The bet was for only one date, but after speaking to you in that coffee shop...I just had to see you again. That Gru voice really drew me in," he jokes, and you have to bite you lip to keep from smiling. His face grows serious again. "It started out as a bet, but it's become so much more. I can't stop thinking about you, y/n. You're smart, funny, dorky, and absolutely gorgeous. I regret that stupid bet more than anything. I didn't even take the hundred dollars from Marcus."

You want to believe him more than anything, but you also don't want your heart to be broken again. What if this is another prank?

"How can I believe you?" you ask.

"You just have to trust me, hon," he says. He reaches out and grabs your hands, squeezing them gently. "Please let me make this up to you."

For a few minutes, a war is being fought in your head. Do you trust him? Do you tell him to buzz off and make a voodoo doll of him that you put in a blender? Finally, you decide to just trust your heart.

"Okay, c/n," you say cautiously. "I'll trust you. But we start dating now. Everything that happened before doesn't count, all right?"

He nods, a relieved smile curving his lips. "Of course. Oh, and, by the way? Marcus is out of my friend group."

"Good," you say, smiling. "I was a mere centimeter away from kicking him in the balls if I ever saw him near you again."

C/n laughs. "You're frightening."

"Yes, I am," you say smugly. You move forward and wrap your arms around his neck, leaning in and pressing your face to his shoulder. He smells amazing as always, that woodsy cologne wrapping around you like a hug.

"Can I kiss you?" c/n asks, leaning back to look you in the eyes.

You nod, and he leans forward and presses his lips to yours. His lips are softer than you imagined, and they feel amazing against yours. When he finally pulls away, you're both breathless.

"Should we try coffee again?" he asks softly.

You nod. "We'd better."

Then you invite him in to watch a movie, Minions to be specific, as he has never seen it. The two of you cuddle together on the couch as you watch, and you close your eyes, more content than you have ever been.

Thanks for reading! I hope you guys enjoyed this cute little oneshot! Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 15.4K 172
Tommyinnit au's and one shots. Mostly angst and maybe I will do some fluff. No smut cause Tommy is minor :). There's no any ship or something like th...
11.1K 252 24
โžธโžถโžดโžธโžถโžดโžธโžถโžดโžธโžถโžดโžธโžถโžด ใ€Ž๐€ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ก๐ฐ๐š ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌใ€ ใ€Š๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™šใ€‹ โžธโžถโžดโžธโžถโžดโžธโžถโžดโžธโžถโžดโžธโžถโžด ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐...
27.6K 410 68
Just what the title says! All one-shots will be x reader. I will only write fluff and angst, no lemon, I don't like sexualizing at all and I'm not co...
379K 2.1K 53
[forewarning: this book is discontinued] " ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š...