Daemon Targaryen One Shots

By hotreadingwitch

One shot stories featuring Daemon Targaryen from House of the Dragon on HBO! This story is also available on... More

daemon x reader - wedding night
daemon x reader - mine
announcement
daemon x reader - a room with a view
daemon x reader - good luck charm
daemon x reader - eyes on fire
request box
daemon x reader - pay for it (modern au)
daemon x reader - sick day

daemon x reader - flea bottom

2.7K 34 0
By hotreadingwitch

A/N - inspired by HOTD episode 4 ;) 

Content Warnings/Kinks: incest (consensual relationship between a niece and uncle), imprisonment/abuse of women mentioned briefly (in the context of war), hickeys, finger sucking, praise kink, degradation, oral sex (reciprocal), rough oral (male receiving)/light face fucking, cum swallowing, creampie, rough sex, vaginal sex, unprotected sex

Flea Bottom

Meet me outside the dragon pit

The note had said. Y/n walked through the underground halls, tracing the stones with her hand as she went until she reached the right area. Standing at the darkened entrance was a cloaked figure. She approached, her breath hitching when he removed his hood, revealing her uncle's short blonde hair, that bold Targaryen colour, the same as her own.

"Princess" Daemon greeted.

"Uncle" she returned.

He approached her carefully, caressing her cheek with the softest touch before placing a loose, woollen hat on her head, covering her long blond hair. He then grabbed her hand, intertwining his callused fingers with her delicate ones. As they walked, soon leaving the palace grounds, heading toward Flea Bottom, Y/n whispered:

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see" he responded, a small smile teasing his lips.

As they wound their way through the streets of King's Landing, Y/n noticed everything from the fire-eating street performers to the poor children begging for loose change. The twisty cobblestone streets and looming stone buildings intrigued her as she'd only ever seen the city through the windows of the palace carriages.

Soon, they reached a rickety, wooden door. Daemon knocked gently and an older woman quickly appeared, showing them inside. Y/n had never been in an establishment like this one. There was a bar and some tables in the central part of the room but there were also many hallways that led off to smaller rooms that Y/n assumed were for the various other pleasures being offered by the staff.

Daemon waved his hand as they sat down at a wooden table in the corner, signalling to the barkeep for two drinks. Once they arrived Y/n drank hers greedily, taking the opportunity to drink the wines her father prohibited her from having in court. She chatted easily with Daemon, first recounting his victory in the Stepstones.

"Did you take any women in your spoils of war?" Y/n questioned.

"No" Daemon grunted, smirking at her, before lowering his voice, adopting a more serious tone, "You should know I am not that kind of soldier princess"

"But do you take any women to bed beside your wife?"

"I take as many women as I please"

"Then why don't you take me?" She questioned, her voice slightly slurred from the wine which was going to her head.

Daemon stood, taking an aggressive stance.

"Come with me" he clipped harshly.

He then grabbed her wrist, dragging her from the main area of the building to a back room that's entrance was covered by various draped silks and cloths. He pushed her forward so that she stumbled toward the wall, towering before her, his lust palpable.

"There's nothing more that I want than to take you as mine" he whispered as he came closer to her, his tall frame towering over her menacingly, "I want to fuck you, and fuck you, and fuck your stupid little cunt until you can barely breathe"

"Then take me" she whispered back, her voice harsh, "I do not fear you as the others do Daemon...I am yours if you wish"

Daemon's lips crashed onto hers and in a single second, she was kissing him back with fervour. Y/n moaned at Daemon's roaming hands as they gripped her sides, her breasts, and her ass cheeks. Listlessly, she pulled at the hem of his shirt, encouraging him to strip. He obeyed silently, removing his clothing until he stood naked before her. Immediately, as if her body was working according to its own devices, she fell to her knees in front of him.

"You're sure princess?" He cocked his head, looking down at her.

"Yes," she whispered back.

Daemon reached forward, caressing her face gently, taking in her beauty. His callused fingers made their way from her jaw to her chin to her lips.

"Open" he commanded.

She complied, opening her mouth, her pussy becoming slicker and slicker due to his dominant tone. He slid two fingers into her mouth which she immediately sucked on, being careful not to bite down.

"That's it" he praised, his cock hardening at the sight, "You want my cock in your mouth?"

Y/n nodded, opening her mouth even more, and looking up at him with wide, lust-filled eyes. He thrust himself slowly in and out of her mouth, tangling his fingers in her hair, encouraging her as he did,

"Yes, just like that, so good for me getting my cock wet, such a good little slut"

She moaned onto him, the vibrations sending a chill up his spine. After bobbing on his cock, and picking up speed, she detached from him, taking a second to spit on her hands before rubbing them together and beginning to please the base of his shaft. She then returned her mouth to his tip, sucking lightly on it as she stroked his length.

"Mmm," he groaned, impressed with her skill.

She picked up her pace, bobbing on the tip of his cock while stroking him with her hands, pleasing him until his breathing was almost ragged. His hands, which were tightly tangled in her hair, guided her up and down his shaft, causing her to gag.

"Such a good girl" he groaned, "keep gagging for me"

Saliva trickled out of the side of Y/n's mouth and tears began to form in her eyes, threatening to spill onto her face. Daemon slid a hand out of her hair and wiped at them before they even fell. In a second, he heaved and Y/n could tell he was close.

"Gods you're good—so good princess" he groaned as he came, ropes of white cum coating Y/n's throat.

When he had calmed Y/n stood, his hungry eyes watching her, and appeased him by swallowing his cum, her eyes rolling back at the taste. She then brought her lips gently to his; Daemon's were soft and they almost bruised her own with their intensity. As they kissed, their tongues engaged in some sort of dance. Daemon walked her back to the bed that was in the corner, easily lifting her up onto the silky sheets.

Still in her clothes, Y/n lay waiting for his next move and surely enough his kisses moved slowly down to the crook of her neck, making her moan, while his hands busied themselves removing her shirt and pants. His mouth parted from her only once when he needed to get the fabric over her head.

"Daemon" she breathed, her voice soft and full of need.

"I know darling" he huffed, the air blowing a tuft of his blonde hair that had curled in front of his face, "I know"

She leaned back and sunk into the mattress and its many cushions, allowing Daemon to crawl before her.

"Let me see" he commanded with a hint of desperation.

Y/n spread her legs wide, gasping as she felt Daemon's cold, strong hands on her legs. He caressed her skin, warming her up, causing her to sigh.

Knowing she had his attention, Y/n dipped her fingers low until she reached her hole which was already wet with desire. Daemon's pupils dilated at the sight of her slipping her fingers up and down her folds and into her pussy. His cock was hard already but nothing could've prepared him for the sight of Y/n taking her pussy-slicked fingers and sucking on them. She grinned, delighted by how much he seemed to enjoy watching her play with herself.

"Darling" he groaned, "I need to taste your cunt...please let me taste you"

He licked his lips, kissing her jaw harshly before repeating,

"Please"

Y/n nodded, pulling him toward her by gripping his short blonde curls. Daemon kissed down her chest and stomach until he reached her pussy, desperately needing to taste her himself.

She gasped as his mouth connected with her. She was already wet which caused Daemon to groan as he licked a stripe up from her hole to her clit, finally tasting her. She squirmed when he began, using his tongue to flick gently at her clit. But he quickly transitioned, roughly sucking at both her lips and at her clit, causing her hips to start bucking upward, meeting his skilled tongue.

"Daemon" she moaned, her voice breathy.

His hands caressed the outer sides of her thighs as his tongue licked and licked her. She reached down, her hands brushing his before intertwining with them, gripping them for support. His tongue was bringing her closer and closer to the edge.

She groaned, feeling even more pleasure than before when he slipped a long finger up into her pussy. With it, he brushed again and again against that desperate spot within her. Wet sounds filled the room as her pussy practically gushed around him.

"Daemon" she whined, repeating his name, this time with more need than ever.

The combined feeling of her clit being sucked at and her hole being pleased was too much for her body to take.

"Yes, yes" she moaned as her body began to convulse.

Y/n's orgasm washed over her, filling her with indescribable pleasure. She whimpered, her moans quiet and breathy as the feeling calmed down, leaving her desperate for him in a different way.

Daemon looked up at Y/n from where he was, his chin covered in her sticky cum. He licked his lips, the lust still present in his eyes causing her to whine.

"You want it?" He questioned, his voice a deep rumble.

Y/n nodded. Daemon smirked before kissing his way up her body, the feeling of his soft lips on her cold skin making her shiver and her nipples harden. He paused for a second at her breasts, kneading one in his left hand and sucking roughly on the other with his wet mouth.

"Mmm—Daemon—mm" she groaned at the feeling, squirming under his touch.

As he kissed her, she gripped his bare hips, pulling him closer to her, moving his cock so that it ground against her clit each time he moved.

"You like that princess?" He questioned cheekily, breaking away from her breasts for a moment before attacking her neck, "I'm going to leave so many marks on you...I want everyone to wonder who you belong to...who's fucking you so good like this"

"Daemon please" she begged, scratching at his back, needing to feel him inside of her.

Daemon grunted as he gripped her hips before flipping her around so that she was on all fours, her ass bare, pussy exposed to him. They both moaned as he slipped into her tight hole but nothing compared to the string of profanities that came out of Y/n when he started thrusting in and out of her...it was like nothing she'd ever felt before.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" she whined, gripping the sheets tightly, her pussy squeezing around Daemon.

He leaned down, pushing back the strands of her long blonde hair and placing a needy kiss on her neck, "Such a dirty mouth princess...such a perfect fucking cunt"

She smiled to herself while pushing her hips back to meet every one of Daemon's strong thrusts. Y/n was breathing heavily, her body already overwhelmed by how much pleasure she was feeling. A shiver went up her spine as she heard Daemon's low voice in her ear again.

"I need you to do something for me darling" he started, his breath hot, "I need you to take those pretty little fingers and rub your clit"

She nodded lazily, her head bobbing simply in response to his command. When she slicked her fingers and made contact with her already aroused clit, she whined loudly. Daemon continued pounding his cock in and out of her pussy, groaning at how she was tightening up around him.

"Turn around" he then ordered.

Y/n let herself be flipped back around, her back sinking into the mattress below. Daemon immediately slid back into her. As he fucked her Y/n continued to rub herself, chasing her own pleasure while adding to his. She was so wet and he was fucking her so good that the air quickly filled with the wet noises of skin slapping against skin.

"Oh yes" she moaned, "Oh Gods that's good"

Daemon leaned forward, placing his forehead against hers as he thrust deeply into her.

"Fuck" he groaned, "That's it darling"

Soon, the feeling surged forward, overwhelming her completely.

"Please" she begged breathily, "don't stop"

"I won't darling" he grunted as he ground down into her with his perfectly curved cock, "I won't"

Y/n's back lifted up off of the mattress, her stomach shaking as she came, the waves of her orgasm making her clit throb and her insides pulse around his cock.

"Ahh," she cried, her moans full of pleasure.

"That's it darling" he returned as his breath hitched and he began to cum in her.

Her pussy throbbed and throbbed, feeling fuller than ever. Panting heavily she looked at him and smiled, taking his face in her hands, pulling him close, and kissing him gently as if to say thank you, both their cum dripping onto the mattress below.

"Daemon" she whimpered as she calmed down.

He pressed his face into the crook of her neck, kissing the sensitive skin there before placing a single kiss on her pillowy, raw lips.

"Ao issi ñuhon, dōrī forget bona ao sytilībagon naejot issa" he said, his voice husky. You are mine, never forget that you belong to me.

"Dōrī" she agreed. Never 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 29 6
House of the dragon one shot compilations Aegon x reader jace x reader helaena x reader aemond x reader
165K 5K 37
Book One - Season One House of the Dragon - Ever since Verena Hightower was born her father, the hand of the king Otto Hightower loathed her, wanted...
39.2K 850 40
A Fanfic about Daemon Targaryan and Rhaenyra Targaryen and the secret love they share. Each chapter will alternate between between the mind of Daemon...
31.8K 977 17
The tales of when the sea snakes daughter falls in love with a kinslayerv (REWRITE) Aemond Targaryen x OC #5 - driftmark Started 10/20/22 Still upd...