The sound to my ice

By typhomarangsparl1

Amethyst tokito muichiro older sister is a hashira she became a hashira in one month, but she is 15 years old... More

About the oc and characters
Chapter one: i'm a hashira
Chapter two: muzan kibutsuji
Chapter three: feelings
chapter four: meeting lower moon 2
chapter six: a kid with a demon

Chapter five: the sound hashira confession

28 0 0
By typhomarangsparl1

Amethyst woke up and walked out of her room feed the animals and got breakfast. There was a knock on her door. Amethyst finished eating her french toast and walked over to the door and opened it. Amethyst saw uzui at the door and she smiled and uzui smiled back "amethyst can you come with me" asked uzui and amethyst nodded. "Of course, I can" states amethyst and uzui and amethyst walked they got to a field. 

The field had a lot of pretty flowers, and they sat down in the middle of the meadow. "Amethyst your pretty" commented uzui and amethyst blushed and looked away she was wearing a white with light blue icicles gifted to her by sanemi when she turned into a hashira. 

Amethyst notice he was wearing a magenta with light pink lines randomly around. She smiled at him and uzui looks at her 'adorable' thought uzui. Amethyst looks at uzui "you look adorable uzui" commented amethyst and uzui blushed at the compliment. "Amethyst your adorable like you always are" states uzui and amethyst blushed hard. 

Amethyst looked at uzui and notice something on his head and looked at them and realize they were ears. "Uzui you have ears on the top of your head" observed amethyst and uzui looked at her "I know I'm a wolf I was born with them" informed uzui "I also have a tail" added uzui. Amethyst looked and saw the fluffy white tail and looked at uzui "uzui you are absolutely adorable with or without being a wolf" complimented amethyst. Uzui blushed at her comment on his ears and turned away.

Amethyst smiled wider 'adorable' thought amethyst. Amethyst was looking at the sunset and the flowers and wonder why they were here. Uzui looked at amethyst and smiled "amethyst I want to tell you something" voiced uzui and amethyst looked at uzui and smiled "what is it" asked amethyst. "Well amethyst your pretty and adorable and I love you amethyst" declared uzui.

Amethyst blushed a red and she smiled "uzui I love you too" replied amethyst. Uzui looked at amethyst and smiled "will you be my girlfriend" asked uzui and amethyst smiled wide and looked at uzui "yes a thousand times yes" declared amethyst. Uzui smiled brightly and wide and hugged amethyst and amethyst hugged uzui back. Uzui let amethyst go and looked around at the sunset and smiled.

Amethyst felt something hit her from behind and looked to see uzui's fluffy white tail going back and forth. Amethyst giggled and uzui looked at her and pouted and amethyst hugged uzui and uzui hugged back tail wagging. Uzui pulled back and moved toward amethyst and kissed her and amethyst closed her eyes and kissed back.

They broke away for air and smiled and looked at the sunset and amethyst yawned and leans on uzui and fell asleep. Uzui picked amethyst up and walked back to the ice estate carrying her and he entered the estate and then he walked to amethyst room and entered and put amethyst on her bed and left after kissing her on the forehead and left the estate and went back to the sound estate and started to train.

In the morning amethyst woke up and smiled and stood up and changed into her uniform and walked out ate breakfast and left her estate and went to a training field. Amethyst started to train and train for hours and hours it turned nighttime and amethyst still trained and when she stopped, she was picked up. Amethyst looked behind her and saw trees and looked down and saw uzui. "Ten don't scare me like that" states amethyst and amethyst pouted and uzui laughed.

Uzui moved amethyst on his shoulders and amethyst looked in front of her and smiled. "Wow tokito your taller than me" observed gyomei and amethyst looked around and saw the other hashira and amethyst looked down at gyomei and smiled "yep" states amethyst. "Caw caw amethyst tokito head over to a town there was a demon sighted head northwest" cawed blizzard and uzui set amethyst down and amethyst started to run to the village.

Amethyst ran and ran and sighed 'I want to go home but no I have to do this wonder if it's a lower moon or a uppermoon' thought amethyst. Amethyst sighed and ran for ten more hours and stopped at a inn and fell asleep and she woke up at one o'clock in the morning and started to run to the village she was needed at.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.2K 32
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
175K 11.9K 23
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” yandere!emperor x ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž!butler!reader โ†ณ โ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. โž || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
318K 13.9K 129
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
429K 13.8K 98
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...