Morozov

By yoursexybestfriendd

‎ ‎ † • Morozov - Arranged to Love • Someti... More

Trigger Warning
Playlists
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 62

150 3 7
By yoursexybestfriendd

At the office I was sat down on a bench in the training hall. Once again I scrolled through my laptop because I had nothing to do.

"Can you spot me please?" a girl caught my attention.

If I get to hear the slightest bit of information that you break this promise, I will lock you in your room and tie you to the bed. Is that clear?

"Yeah of course" I answered with a smile as I closed my laptop and got up. I didn't have to lift the weight for the girl, I was just supposed to spot her so I thought it'd be fine.

I followed her to the gym and as I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes.

"That, my dear, was a test and you failed miserably" Archie said, his arms crossed in front of his body.

"Do you know in how much trouble I'd be if you helped her?" he asked as he stepped closer with his index finger raised. "I'm sorry but I wouldn't even have to lift the weight-" "And what if she needed help? You know damn well that in that case you would've had to lift them."

I opened my mouth to speak but quickly exhaled that breath because I did know that.

"That's what I thought. Go help Ace in the office" he demanded while waving his hand out of the room so with a heavy sigh I did as he told me. I made my way to Ace's office and knocked 2 times before I entered without waiting.

"Wha-" a man that I didn't know said confused as his uncertain eyes flicked between me and Ace. Apparently he was in a meeting with a few other Mafia bosses but I couldn't care less.

I swiftly made my way to my fiancé with a unbothered look on my face as their eyes followed my every movement.

Ace gestured his arms up with a annoyed look on his face. "What are you doing?" he asked slightly confused by the time I reached him.

"Don't be bothered by me. I'm bored" I said before turning his chair to face me. I sat down on his lap while he was still looking at me confused with his hands in mid-air.

"Continue" I said causing him to drop his hands in surrender and turn to face the other men again, then they continued.

"Okay so if we want to come to terms I suggest we rise the prices for Heroin, Speed and Weed in Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska and both South and North Dakota" Ace continued while I got comfortable on his lap.

I leaned against the left side of his chest and rested my head against his shoulder. With my hands I played with the black tie hanging down his neck while listening in on the conversation.

"We would need Texas to pay more as well" a man said with a uncertain look on his face. "No. Chances are that they will get their stuff from Mexico then" another one argued.

While they were talking, Ace put his one arm around me with his hand gently stroking the bare skin on my waist, giving me goosebumps. His other hand was rested on the desk in front of us, playing with a pen. His muscular chest rose and sunk at his calm breath which made me even more comfortable than I already was.

"That is exactly why we're here today" the third man spoke for the first time before everyone turned their gaze to Ace. "You own the drug industry in New Mexico so if someone were to get this under control again, it would be you."

Ace waited for a few seconds, contemplating what he was going to say before he cleared his throat and spoke. "I could tell my men not to sell to Texas but I don't know if they're going to do that."

Normally he'd probably said it's not his problem, which it wasn't then but he knew damn well that if the men's states were to be doomed because of Ace's drugs, there would be war.

"But how are you going to make sure that they listen to what you say? We need assurances."

I shifted on his lap a few times because I was getting uncomfortable when he suddenly tightened his grip on my waist. He let go of the pen and rested his hand on my thigh.

While talking he slowly made his way up until he was right before my pussy. He then started stroking my thigh with his thumb gently, provoking me and causing me to get wet.

"I think you should-" "Leave" I interrupted as Ace was about to give his advice. Everyone looked at me in shock.

"Excuse me?" one of them said. I opened my mouth to speak but couldn't form any words because it was so awkward. I didn't want to interrupt them, it just happened.

"Yeah right, that's what I thought" he cursed before he muttered something under his breath. And to his dismay it wasn't quiet enough for Ace not to hear it.

"Disrespectful Bitch."

My heart sunk in my chest and I gripped Ace's hand at the words. They reminded me too much of my father.

"What did you just say?" Ace snapped at him, his voice changed from calm to angry in a split second.

"I- I- She interrupted us" he stuttered while pointing his finger at me blaming. Ace jumped up from his chair, making me stumble before he walked over to the guy swiftly.

He grabbed his collar to make him stand up and then pointed his gun right at his temple, their faces were inches away.

"Talk or even think about my wife like that one more time and it will be the thought that guides you through eternity" he threatened the trembling, scared-looking man in front of him.

I expected the other 2 to do something but they remained still. His eyes flicked over to me for a second before he looked back at Ace.

"I apologize" he said before Ace let go of him. "And now leave. All of you" he demanded and they were quick to almost jump up and rush out of the office.

"You" he then turned to face me. "Get on your knees."

"What?" "You heard me." I remained standing, unsure of what was happening while he stepped forward to stand right in front of me.

"On. Your. Knees" he repeated while pushing me down harshly by my shoulders. "I figured I don't have to hold back anymore when we're fucking. So this is your punishment."

"Ace-" he grabbed my chin harshly, almost painfully. "You do not speak unless I allow you to."

I gulped at his words. It wasn't like he didn't turn me on, I was just not used to him being like that.

He opened his pants to reveal his big bulge. "That's what you get for making me horny and being disrespectful" he muttered before forcing my mouth open and pushing his dick in.

He fisted my hair while guiding my head. I put my hands against his hips while bobbing my head back and forth.

"Use your hands" he demanded in a deep voice full of desire causing me to use my hands to satisfy the rest of him. Because I for sure couldn't take all of it.

"Fuck" he moaned as I took control and started going faster and deeper with my mouth. I almost gagged but stopped right before. "No don't stop" he demanded. "Let me fuck that pretty mouth of yours whole."

And with that, without a warning, he pushed my head further towards him, making me gag because I took almost all of him.

He threw his head back in enjoyment as I kept going. My eyes were watering from the gag and my jaws started to get sore but I didn't want to stop. He tasted too good to stop.

"Fuck" he moaned louder. "Look at me, I'm about to come, Mallory" his deep voice demanded so I looked up at him before my mouth was filled with warm pumps of liquid. It was a little hot but he tasted good.

He pulled out and immediately bended down to face me. "You're a good girl" he said while grabbing my chin gently and stroking my skin with his thumb. "Now swallow it."

His gaze was serious, giving no room for compromising. I swallowed it hardly before opening my mouth to show him that it's empty. He gave me a satisfied smile and then a nod before he grabbed a glass of water that was standing on the desk by his seat. "You can drink that."

I grabbed the glass and chugged it down after moving it around in my mouth. "Are you okay baby?" he then asked while stroking my cheek gently, earning a nod in response.

Then his phone rang. He glanced over to the desk and then back at me. "I promise I'll retaliate myself tonight" he winked at me with a smirk causing me to blush.

I got up and left with a smile stretched across my face. I liked him being like that.

I didn't go through this chapter before publishing it so I'm sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or something. Feel free to correct me :) (and to comment and vote ofc hahaha)

Have a great day/night and see you soon!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 1.9K 45
𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, She had ambitions that soared beyond the cage of her upbringing. Her dreams were simple yet profound: to find true l...
121K 2.3K 53
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...
5.8K 198 20
HANNAH I've spent my entire twenty-one years on this earth in the background. Walked over by friends. Family. Strangers. And I didn't see a problem w...
341K 7.2K 45
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...