cobra Kai imagines

By kirsty1345

imagines about the Netflix show cobra Kai based on the characters and sometimes the actors More

demetri
hawk

demetri part 2

54 2 2
By kirsty1345

Credits to AbbyWatson4

It was the following morning and demetri took her to school. Eli waited for them outside in the parking lot but when lily saw eli she remembered the nightmare and instantly became scared again.
"Hey what's up" eli said doing a handshake with demetri and going in for a hug when he looked at lily but she flinched. She knew she was being dramatic because it was a dream and hes nice again but still she was so scared of eli.
" erm I got to go" she said running away while eli looked confused as he looked at demetri.
" lily wait" demetri yelled after her but she was gone.
" is she okay? Why did she flinch" he asked hurt. He doesn't want lily to be afraid of him. Shes so important to him.
" ermm well last night she called me saying she had a nightmare and I went to see her and she said she had a bad dream about you breaking my arm and she said you didn't look sorry in the dream" demetri explained. He saw elis face sadden. He thought everything was going back to normal. He thought his friends had forgiven him but clearly lily is still a little worried about it happening again.
" but I am sorry. I don't want to do anything like that again especially not to you. Maybe If I told her that she would be more relaxed around me even though I thought I was making progress with her" he said sadly.
" yeah you should talk to her just be gentle" demetri said seriously.
" I will" eli said running to find lily and he did in the library. She was reading her favourite book eli bought her when they were younger. Scarletts web.
" lils" eli said softly getting her attention. She looked up and looked terrified and her face became more terrified as he sat beside her.
" oh I was just leaving"she said trying to runaway again but eli grabbed her hand gently trying not to scare her.
" listen you know how sorry I am about hurting demetri right" he said looking at her while she avoided eye contact.
" yeah" lily replied as a whisper.
"And you know I'm never going to hurt him or you again. I love you guys. I don't want to ever lose you again and I definitely don't want you to be in pain because of me again. I want to protect you guys. Lils would you look at me" he said as lily looked at him reluctantly. Eli could see the fear in her eyes.
" lily I'm so so so sorry. I'm always going to be. Please know that. I love you and I know your with demetri but I mean like a friend. Your one of the most important people to me. So I swear I'm here to be your friend. I promise"he said gently connecting there pinkys for a pinky promise.
" okay. I love you too" she smiled at eli making him smile brightly back.
"Can I have a hug" he asked with his arms out which y/n jumped in making eli Giggle. Hes missed her hugs.
" I promise I'm not going to hurt anyone again" he whispered softly into her arm.
" I know" y/n replied as eli stroked her back gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 1.9K 21
"๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐˜€." ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ป ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
139K 3.4K 38
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
379K 12.9K 51
โ˜†ๅฝก ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€ โ› bring me your mouth and your mystery! โœ sonny hated mysteries, but she was the biggest on...
1.2M 39.3K 102
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...