Bound To Fall In Love

By taetaefictionworld

Lee YN A bubbly, cheerful and talkative girl Who knows how to comfort him and care for him Kim Taehyung A sil... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 10

2.6K 105 0
By taetaefictionworld

TIME SKIP TO ONE MONTH

It's been one month since taehyung hired maids. Since then you felt a little relaxed as you got free from most of the burden.

Since maids have been taking care of house chores and cooking, you started to give time to your drawings. Your online work of selling arts was going smoothly as was also spreading little by little.

TAEHYUNG'S OFFICE

TAEHYUNG POV

I was working on a project which if deal got sealed will bring a big success to company's name and reputation. Just then i heard a knock and i allow the person to come in.

I didn't pay attention to who it was and was still working on file. I look up when i heard

I know you are a busy person but can i have your 5 minutes?

It was Mark. He never came to my office before as he didn't assist me directly. It's their head of department who gave me updates about their department. So it was unusual of Mark, a normal employee, to visit CEO office.

I rest my back on the chair and signal him to took a seat in front of my desk.

He sat there and asked

I wanna ask how's your relation going.

I can see a smirk on his face. Though he was yn's boyfriend but right now it's working hours and he is sitting in front of his boss and saying this.

I said with a cold expression

Mr Mark, i don't think it's a question to ask from your boss. If this is what you wanna talk about then you can leave as this conversation won't benefit the company in any way.

He chuckled and again said with a bigger smirk

Don't be shy. Did you guys did it yet. Did you guys start your sexual relationship. It's been almost 2 months since your marriage. Right?

I said sternly

Mr Mark don't force me to call security and throw you out.

He said

Chill dude. It's okay if you still aren't that comfortable with each other. But believe me she is really perfect. Her body is just awesome. She is so tight. You will enjoy a lot.

He said in a lustful manner. I know they were in a relationship back then. It was their choice if they had done it. It is not related to me. It's their past. But using these types of words for her is inappropriate as she is not her girlfriend anymore. She is my wife now. He is insulting her indirectly. Which means he is insulting me.

I just call the security and gave him last warning to behave himself otherwise i won't take a second to fire him.

He just chuckle even when security was dragging him outside.

I really got angry and tensed and was massaging my temples when jungkook came in and said

Taehyung we have to go to Busan. Mr choi had accepted the proposal. Wait are you alright. What did that Mark do.

Though i was tensed but listening to this news i became a little happy as i was really working hard for this deal. I said

Nothing he was just misbehaving. Forget it and tell me when we'll have to leave.

Jungkook said

We'll have to leave in two days. And yes Jimin will also be joining us in Busan for the project.

I said

That's great. We should prepare for each and everything for the deal. This project had to approve no matter what.

Jungkook nodded and went outside.

AUTHOR POV

Taehyung was trying to ignore what Mark has said but couldn't. He decided to go back home.

Though Mark and yn were in a relationship and were a loving couple and have broke up now. But when Mark saw yn already moved on and already married and was not crying over him his manly ego got hurt as he was the one who decided to break this relationship.

A point came when he got irritated and tired of yn so he started ignoring her and not paying attention to relationship which make yn to suggest breakup. In this way yn was the one to ask for breakup but Mark was the one to make her do that.

He thought yn is childish and immature and incapable of handling a relationship but seeing her moved on and happy and in a relationship make his love turn into obsession.

TIME SKIP

AT HOME

It was night time and you both were getting ready for bed. That's when taehyung told you

I have to leave for Busan for a business meeting in two days.

You asked with a poker face

Busan. For how long?

He said

One week.

You think for a while and said with curious eyes

Can i come with you?

He smile and said

Of course if you want.

You smile and said

Okay.

When you both lay down you couldn't stop smiling thinking of going to Busan. Taehyung was happy that you are now his wife and you didn't hold any ties with Mark but still his heart was a little hurt that you didn't develop feelings for him.

You were laying straight while taehyung was facing your side. You turn towards his side. You saw his eyes closed. You wanted to share something with him. You lightly tap his shoulder and call his name in a whisper

Taehyung...

He opened his eyes and you asked

You aren't sleeping?

He just shake his head slowly as a no
You again said in whisper

Can I tell you something?

He smile and said

Of course. You don't need to ask for permission.

You smile and started telling him your story

You know i was born in Busan. I've lived there for 15 years. My parents was also from Busan. But when i was 15 year old we shifted to Seoul and after that we never visited Busan. Even on vacation we go to other countries but never to Busan. You know mom was also died in Busan. Because of shifting here the memories of me with mom slowly started fading away and now i don't even remember her voice. I didn't even remember when and how she lost her life. Dad and oppa always say that it was a car accident but i couldn't remember anything.

You started your story excitedly while looking at him in the eyes, then your voice become a little weak when you started talking about your mom and when you ended your story you were a little sad and your gaze were low and you were in your thoughts when a tear left your eyes.

Taehyung notice your tear and and wipe it with his thumb. You look at him when you felt his touch. He came a little closer and pat your head and said

Don't be sad while thinking about it. It's just something that we couldn't change nor can we stop anyone's death. These are the things that are destined to happen. We can't do anything. But we can be strong and overcome this.

You smile a little and he pulled you more closer to him wrapping his arms around you. You didn't stop him instead you hug him back while hiding your face in his chest.

He smiled and kiss your head. You giggle making his heart skip a beat. You both slept comfortably while being in each other's embrace.

•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•★•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.7K 86
Story of love, friendship, trust, brothers... It's a combination of family bonding... Brothers bonding... Love, Hate, Romance, Suspense and many more...
295K 20.2K 61
Kim Taehyung is heir to one of the hotel business giants in SK. He is spoiled, carefree, and loved by everyone. Kim Seokjin is an orphan florist. Bu...
17.2K 551 14
Jeon Jungkook has spent his whole childhood with his beloved hyung kim Taehyung things begin to change when Taehyung comes home after years and worse...
208K 7.4K 51
Jung y/n whose marriage is fixed with a playboy name Kim taehyung for the reputation of his family he says yes to the marriage but y/n whose hopes fo...