your lips, mine lips | taekook

By _thetea_vk

jungkook is a college student who is madly in love with his best friend taehyung who comes from the royal fam... More

β€’ intro
one: you coming?
two: the dare
three: sleeping with your ghost
four: kiss my scars
five: wake up
six: what you do, did to me
seven: yours
eight: daydreaming
ten: just the two of us
eleven: dinner time
twelve: swimming pool
thirteen: don't panic, darling
fourteen: the way you looks at me
fifteen: lost memories...
sixteen: naked
seventeen: all in my head
eighteen: the flashback
nineteen: forgotten touch
twenty: remember
twenty one: masquerade ball
twenty two: pale
twenty three: trust me
twenty four: stars around my scars
twenty five: hold on me

nine: what's your name?

3K 92 30
By _thetea_vk

"AHHHHH~ TAEHYUNG I'M SO CLOSE, HOLE FUCK"

chaeyoung screamed meanwhile riding taehyung hardly onto her bed, hands onto shoulders to support her moves up and down. both of them are completely naked. taehyung is looking at the ceiling a bit lost in thoughts, he was drunk and as well she is but that's not why they ended up in bed. you see, taehyung really wanted to fuck and chaeyoung took the opportunity immediately.

"look at me ahhh~" she moaned all needy like her life depends on it "fuck kiss me, I can't take it anymore!" she added and smashed her lips against taes who honestly a little pushed her away but kissed back, he was too drunk to even think properly.

suddenly the girl pulled away and moaned highly which meant one, she got the best orgasm in her whole life. taehyung came too finally but didn't enjoy it as he thought at first fuck I need a break from this shit "that was so good" she said on high now standing up from taehyung who quickly did the same and started wearing his clothes, losing balance easily.

"do you want to maybe stay a bit longer my prince?" chaeyoung said teasingly fixing herself a little still being naked, well she was too drunk to think about it now "I have to go, sorry. but see you tomorrow at college" taehyung answered meanwhile taking another sip of the beer before leaving chaeyoung dormitory all exhausted, looking like a lost kid.

he started searching for his keys to room but forgot that jimin is having an 'date' with yoongi right now in their dormitory so sigh annoyed and leaned onto wall behind, trying to think in drunk what he suppose to do right now with himself. it's about 2:00am so no one is awake to take care of him right now.

"jungkook" he breath out to himself, quickly making way to go to his best friend dorm to spend there the rest of the night. luckily jungkook forgot to lock his door as usually so taehyung slowly entered without any problem into his little apartment, closing door behind himself louder accidentally what made jungkook starts waking up.

"who is it?" jungkook asked all blind because taehyung didn't on the light in room and just immediately started walking towards jks bed, climbing himself there to be on the same level as the youngers body.

"shhhh it's me" taehyung said lowely now laying next to jungkook who all sleepy asked "what's wrong? something happened?" letting taehyung grab his arms to wrap them around his neck.

"no, bunny. don't worry about me, good night" taehyung said now grabbing jks one leg to put her onto own hip by his thigh, jungkook of course smelled his breath "are you drunk?" he asked quietly meanwhile running palms through taes hair slowly who almost started purring at his touch "please, let's talk tomorrow about this. I'm so sleepy, just be with me" tae said hugging jungkook tighter.

jungkook sigh whispering "I'm here" and hugged taehyung back, closing eyes to again fall asleep.

———

flashback
(beginning of primary school)

"okay kids, you have some free time right now. go and play with your older friends for some time before starting another lesson" the teacher said to all the kids who nodded all smiley, starting to immediately run around the whole class and play together in some games like tag, hide and seek etc being loud of course.

jungkook was standing in the corner of the classroom watching the rest of the kids having a blast and fun like never before as he fidgeted with his fingers and huge blush onto his cheeks, looking around the room for anyone adult to come to help him but unfortunately everyone were too busy talking with each other.

suddenly someone accidentally pushed him making little jungkook fall onto ground, to his big eyes immediately tears started flowing because of the stress and embarrassment and the best what he could was running away on corridor, hiding himself under the big table now sobbing into arms curled up in a ball.

"hi" suddenly heard.

jungkook slowly looked up and noticed a boy now sitting next to him under the table "why are you crying?" the boy asked with a soft voice, jungkook is quick to chaw lower lip and again hide face in arms. "sorry, I didn't want you to be sad. I just saw you run out of class as my friend unintentionally pushed you, something's wrong?" the boy apologised making jungkook slowly again meet his eyes.

"I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you. I'm from the third class" the boy said with a smile, a boxy smile, reaching out hand to jungkook who slowly like was a bit scared did the same and whispered "I-I'm Jungkook".

"hi jungkook! pretty name by the way, I like it. It sounds a little funny well goofy when I say it, but I really like it! It's just the way I speak, I swear!" taehyung chuckled, jungkook giggle preciously at this making the other boy title head to the side.

"you have pretty smile, like a cute little bunny. I mean your teeth, they're pecking out that's so adorable. you should smile more often, it suits you" taehyung said making jungkooks cheeks turn red "I'll call you bunny from now on" the other added now sitting closer to jungkook who looked down shyly at own thighs, trying to be calm as much as he can.

"why are you so sad? am I making you uncomfortable? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! I wanted just to I don't know... be friends with you, you seems really nice" taehyung said now looking at jungkook who still playing with palms whispered "I-I can't control it, sorry I'm weird. I just need to t-take some moments... you should go, don't worry about me" trying not to cry again.

"what- you are not weird?! what's weird in being shy?" taehyung said now putting hand onto jks shoulder to make him look at him again who felt how his heart started beating faster and ears hits up even more "If you need it, I'll stay here with you even till tomorrow- wait no, we have tomorrow weekend. anyway, how long you need me" taehyung chuckled making jungkook mirror his expression gently.

"come on" taehyung held up his hand to jk who put own into his and let him help him stand up from under the table, jungkook run palms through hair and whispered "t-thank you for talking to me", "are you kidding me? thanks for putting up with my irritating nature, my father hates it. he always says that I'm talking too much and annoys people, mostly adults who I shouldn't because has to be mature enough already" taehyung chuckled out.

jungkook giggle, looking at taehyungs green shirt shyly who smiled at the action. tae walked closer and put a long, sweet kiss onto jks right red cheek who parted lips trying not to blush more but couldn't stop it.

he felt like a huge, warm wave heat him and can't move from the place, his big heart started beating faster like was about to explode.

"you look pretty when you smile, bunny" taehyung said with a lovely gaze at jungkook who looked quickly down, doesn't knowing what to do with himself. "come on, let's read a book together in more quiet place. you like harry potter?" taehyung said now grabbing jks hand into his just to starts running, jungkook followed him quickly with a smile.

end of the flashback

beep
beep
bee-

jungkook off the alarm quickly, sighing afterwards meanwhile feeling how taehyung was hugging him from behind literally almost laying onto him "taehyung?" jungkook whispered now turning around to face him. taehyung tiredly hummed and grabbed jks waist closer just to nuzzle face into his milky neck, inhaling the smell of his skin as always.

it's a bit weird but it calms taehyung down the way jungkooks body smells, not perfume just his body. it always worked that way. "do you want to maybe talk? I mean, about what happened yesterday?" jungkook asked as soft as he can, trying to not think about how hot taes breath is against his sensitive as hell neck. not that long ago was kissed by him...

taehyung exhaled heavily, giving himself time before answering "I'm disaster". "what? don't say that, that's not true" jungkook said in shock "of course it is, there is nothing interesting about me. people think of me as a thing because that's the image I've created for myself over and over again. my life just doesn't make sense at all, there's nothing in me because of my family. I can't feel anything" taehyung whispered, trying to somehow hold up but tears were now running down onto his cheeks and as well jks neck.

"see? I'm 23 year old man and I'm crying because of daddy issues. me, the prince Kim Taehyung who can have everything, whatever the fuck he wants but not what actually needs" taehyung chuckled feeling pathetic, he hates to show his worse side in front of other people but with jungkook it was always different, he always knew that he could tell him anything. even the worst thing, and he would never tell anyone.

jungkooks felt so bad in that moment for his friend, seeing him in pain is like a knife in the back. he whispered really quietly because the curiosity won "what do you want then?", taehyung pulled away from his neck now to look deeply literally with pinning gaze into jks big eyes who started chawing lower lip a bit shyly but at the same time nervous about the answer.

"tae listen-" when jungkook was about to say something again his phone started ringing, of course, every fucking time. he sat up at the annoying sound and check who is it, not even planning on it but breath out "it's bogum".

in the moment when he turned around to look again at taehyung the elder was already gone and shut himself in the bathroom, screaming  "I'm gonna take shower quickly before college".

jungkook looked down at own laps, absolutely confused and lost at what taehyung just said to him. he doesn't know at all how to help him, what he should do to make him feel somehow better or happier but at the same time wants to give him the world. suddenly got a messages from bogum

bogum park

hey! wanna go out after college?
sorry If I wake you up 😅
didn't mean to
I thought about going to cafè lmao
and you, especially you ofc
maybe let's go together If you have time? 😚

"fuck, what should I do" jungkook breath out, throwing back again at his bed lost in thoughts.

———•
THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 700👁 I didn't even notice- I LOVE YOU

hello to my all the sweetest besties 🤞🏼 welcome, wellllll what do you think? 🥹 the whole story when jungkook and taehyung met is so important !!! look, taehyung was always really talkative kid and notice how right now *being adult* he stopped being more sociable because of his father who wanted him to 'mature' really quickly... 😢 because of taehyung, jungkook in the other side started being more open to other people *like in real life🥺*. taehyung is really lost in that book and doesn't have that kind of more noticeable depression behaviour, he hides it really well deep inside and only jungkook is able to sees it 😞 I LOVE THIS- I purple u 🤍

merry christmas my loves ❤️
stay safe and eat something good !!!
I love you all
my besties 💋

my taehyungie 🥺
missing taekook so FUCKING much

see ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 630 31
A short taekook story. Top jungkook. A nice and smart guy, with a very few words. Pro athlete and a great friend. Bottom taevy (fem taehyung). A nice...
672K 16.6K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretlyοΏΌ in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...
696K 39.6K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...
66.8K 2.1K 18
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung hated each other in high school. taehyung was bulling him with his friends from the very first day but one day somethi...