stained in the arrow 21+ kiri...

By EvaCastleberry

its the readers week of graduation from high school (I do not own any of this just a anither fanfiction) y/n... More

part1. Monday
part2. movie
part3. lunch
part4. slushies
part5. Wednesday night
part6. Thursday morning.
part8. a small issue
part9. shopping
part10. Sunday, breakfast
part11. bedtime, morning
part12. speech
part13. the after party
part14. visitation
part15. unknown home
part16. missing
part17. when arrows fly
part18. a few problems
part19. blazing show
part20. scars.
part21. break in
part22. break in part II
part23. fall back!
part24. have this dance?..
part25. a villains day off
part26. villains day off part II
part27. is this what you want
part28. leaving home

part7. moving

29 0 0
By EvaCastleberry

Its been a few hours vlad came in to help out with tetsutetsu.  They were carrying your heavier things as bakugo helps to carry your book shelf thst contained your video games that were in boxes. 

Kirishima stood in the background with a darkened look with a small tear.  It really hurt him to see you moving away. 

"Hey y/n.."

Looking down was mineta he was tugging on your skirt.

"What.."

"Is it alright if i come over so we can watch a show together?"

"Don't do anything pervy or I swear to god im sending you flying"

"I won't i swear your big brother already scared me enough" you felt a pair of eyes burning into your skull.  Turning around you see kirishima slowly approaching.  He stood above you towering most likely being very silent. 

"Pebble is it really true that your moving out..."

"Yeah...why"

"Kay"

He suddenly leaves the room which causes both you and mineta to question. 

~

Your apartment was already being set up currently you were at the food store to get food for the place as your older brother hizashi was buying you a few things to make it home welcoming.  Mineta was with you the entire time until someone gets your guys attention. 

"Hey kid..."

"Huh"

"You can have him move in with you but your brother wants him sleeping on the couch instead"

"Nani!!!!! I thought I was moving in by myself!!"

"Well theres been a change of plans mineta is moving in with you..."

"Nooo!"

"Suck it up its only temporary until he finds his own place the girls are already annoyed by him"

"Im so screwed..."

~

You came back to your apartment with the groceries, mineta was helping out because he was gonna get questioned by your brother still.  Once everything is put away you head to your bedroom.

Your big tv and surround system was perfectly placed on the tv stand even the book shelves were in perfect condition.  Your table was spotless as your curtains were pulled back looking over to the bed you smiled to see you didnt have any bedframes this time.  What made things better was that it was a big bed.  Heading over to the bed you lay down stretching out. 

"Hey room for two...now were talking~"

"Dont you think about it"

"Never mind.."

"Thats what i thought mineta"

"Besides we already kissed before so whats the difference"

"I was drunk okay!!!!"

"Yeah i know but you still did it so you cant say anything about it"

Mineta was now smirking in victory.  You face palm your face until someone was harshly knocking on the front door.  Mineta goes to answer it. 

"Y/n your brothers here!!"

"I'm coming!!!"

"Baby sister im here!!!"

"I'm coming damnit!!"

You hop out of bed to go greet your brother hizashi.  He was holding mineta by the waist as he was looking at you in question whilst pointing his thumb at your brother. 

"Lets go talk"

"Fine"

"Alright so now that were all here mineta..."

"Huh?"

"Ever hurt my Baby sister i will hunt you down and fight you.."

"Got it noted"

"He is allowed to live here but HE'LL HAVE to sleep on the couch only not in the samr bed as you y/n yamada!"

"Already got that from sensei dont have to repeat it twice"

"Good I'm glad you understood but does he understands me and my wishes of my baby sister?" He stares holes into mineta as he looks at you for help.

You shut and leave the room to continue exploring the place.  Hizashi and mineta were talking away. 

~

Its dinner time katsuki was cooking away as you, mineta, and sero were all watching tv in peace.  Mineta was the one who was laying across your lap as sero had his arm around your upper body gently. 

"Hey y/n...i was thinking if maybe you would want to go to the graduation party with me as a date-"

"Make that a trio date!!!! Dont you dare even think about leaving me out of the fun!!!"

"Yeah yeah whatever you say puppy!"

"Hey!"

"Hahaha"

You were all laughing again enjoying the time.

-

Meanwhile kirishima was not happy that you move away from him but where he obviously has to know your location so he could be there.  Looking out his window at the night sky he was still upset and lonely it felt differently without you around.  But he was damned to see you specifically again.  So he starts texting his accomplice again. 

Kiri: hey its me we got a few issues.

???: and this is my issue to be involved with because...

Kiri: the girl y/n she moved.. And i need to find her

???: cant you just try hacking??

Kiri: im not that smart damnit that's why i need help where do you want me to meet you

???: in the alley that's a block away from your school...but don bring anybody else with you..

Kiri: ill just sneak out and hurry

???: well make it quick because im almost there..

Kiri: got it

He puts his phone away and gets dressed into black clothing and a black hoodie to hide his face.  Opening his window he makes a run for it to meet up with his accomplice. 

Like as he planned he met up with the person.  Who wore a black like mask.  They seemed irritated that they had to meet uo with him.

"Follow me already im ready to get this over with and head back to my place to sleep"

"Yeah..."

They fall quiet as they slip inside a building where there were other people especially one with a hand like mask.  They turn thwir attention in alarm to see one of the students of UA here.

"What the hell is this!?! Get him out of. Here now"

"Relax he's only here to get something"

"Doesn't matter he needs to go"

"Like I said hes here to get an address-"

"Leave the address to us but he should leave give us the information on your way out"

"For fucks sake handyman im only getting him the address of the girl"

"What girl!!!!"

"You dont remember do you..."

"No i don't"

"Well its the girl thats on the recent file the one who has total control of the electronics someone calls her hijack" 

"Wait a damn second are you talking about that girl from the sports festival a long time ago!?"

"Yeah....were getting her address now so if you dont mind us in getting annoyed"

"Find her because i would love some free WiFi and money right now...."

"Hey thats my girlfriend!"

"Shut up child"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.2K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
294K 9.1K 69
(Y/N) (L/N) was a transfer student, new to U.A. She came to Japan from America, not quite used to the change of scenery and culture. Luckily, she had...
7K 199 29
Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in Japan to be a teaching assistant to a ce...
65 1 5
This is a Villain Kirishima x F reader fan fiction I do not own MHA or any of the characters at all. I am just making this story for fun