Takemichi is Gay?

By sugar_phsyc

The long wait between toman and his best mate is finally over... But something is different...isn't the atmos... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Notice 👀
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 🔞
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 🔞
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22🔞
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 🔞
chapter 26
chapter 27🔞
chapter 28

chapter 13

1.3K 40 0
By sugar_phsyc

"YOU BOTH DID WHAT?!"

The toman executives couldn't believe what they just heard. They completely had not even a glance of an idea that this could happen.

The meeting was conducted well, suggestions were taken into consideration and executed smoothly. Nobody was killed, even the traitors that were about to be skinned down today happened to be recieving fine meals in their dungeon. Particularly, the only reason this was meant to happen was because of their leader is in a quite good mood and something must have definately happened. But also, it wasn't all that was shown on their leaders face. Even the most airheaded person would be this straight in telling how Mikey looked absolutely satisfied yet had a gloomy face on. One can be a reason, he has done something so satisfying yet he is still regretting over his descision.

This were the hot topics that within no seconds started escalating among the people working in Tokyo Manji , the external institutions and personnel as well. But it wasnt left unnoticed by the executives of the concerned gang at all. That had the A to Z information regarding the rumour going around. And that when they had started over this.

They couldn't  believe their ears. Yeah, they know that they look like they are exaggerating the drama, but still it was needed, it seems blank of they wouldnt react like they wanted to. It was after the toman general meeting that now only the captain's of the divisions have come together to discuss the important matter like the aftermath always. But instead of seriously talking regarding the doubts over the further decisions to move the gang to another level, their first topic, as direct, was takemichi.

They had a plan they needed to execute and that was trying to get takemichi back to toman. They were always this free to chifuyus suggestion to let their Michi be the acting president of the organisation. The offer was lots open. They could have just asked directly and it was simple, thinking that it was actually that simple was like how they had underestimated their fate. Not at all, who would have thaught that when the time had arrived right at their feet to commence with their plan, their feet would shiver and hands go numb... They were not dealing with god, it was just a normal human being that happens to currently give them mixed feeling, making then just get to the extent of loosing their mind the minute they start to have a conversation...and listening to what Mikey and Draken had to say, they purposely couldn't deny why this had to happen.

"Wait...everyone calm down... Ryuguji ken...how did this happen..."
Mitsuya frowned. His heart kind started feeling pangs of hate and jealousy which he had no idea why. He just somehow did not like the idea of draken and Mikey being the first one to take takemichi in bed. No! He never meant like as if he wanted to do it, but it was just...he doesn't know...he is speechless.

"We really did not have any intention like that...it just somehow happened..."
Mikey spoke so softly that the chifuyu kinda felt bad and held himself guilty at the moment. It's not just him, the rest of the men also need to understand that takemichi has changed. The innocent takemichi they all knew, is not the same now at all.
"... We really were there to talk...but it happens to be while we were in the kitchen... Takemichi got in heat ... And then everything happened. We checked around this morning and found out that the painkiller takemichi consumed last night before we came, was expired...i guess he did not check the date before carrying the medicines home..."
Draken explained as nicely as he could. Him and Mikey did not wait long after the clock struck 6 in the morning. Waking up to takemichi looking so precious and glorious in the bed that early from being exhausted from all the rough sexual activity, was surely that tempting and none of them wanted to move from their place at all. But they had to, the fear of them not knowing how takemichi might react the minute he wakes up and realised evrything that happened hours ago was kinda frightening. Somehow they wanted to stay, like maybe being more than friends at the moment and stare lovingly at their Michi till the boy slowly and carefully opens his eyes as if trying his best to not let the blue gem in his eyes fall of and sparkle more than ever. But sadly, they have to look up to so many things no matter how hard their temptation to do certain things carried them off, they still need to resist for the betterment of their own self and for the good of the other party as well.

"Oh... So how was it like...i mean... Having sex with Takemichi"
Hakkai blushed while he hesitantly asked fidgeting with his fingers and avoiding his perfectly curious gaze.
"Why dont you ask Mikey...he took the lead first..."
Mikey kicked annoyingly into the air like a child. It wasn't fair that he needs to tell about his experience with Michi. Imagining himself explaining everything in detail like a pro kinda ticked him off, it was his and michis private moment and he really has no heart to be kind enough to share. Of course all people over here are his friends and always held a special place in his heart, but that doesn't mean he needs to literally say everything. Some things are need to be kept private that he why he decides to pass over the question.

"Why dont you ask ken chin...he held that big boner which he dumped into takemichi like a beast...I never witnessed draken doing someone this hard... You guys need to imagine..this hardcore it was..."
Before Mikey would continue further with his wholesome thoughts and facts and conclusions, draken threw his first on Mikey's cheek letting the little president get banged into the wall.

"Wow...now that really proves that you can take 100 men at one time in fight ... A beast huh..."
Smiley tugged out his words while placing his arm around his brother who seemed to have blushed over all the things Mikey said about the way draken reacted to takemichi. Was Hanagaki this arousing? Was it that lustful sight that actually drew even the most resisting man here to give into the sin? At this point, angry kinda does not want to meet takemichi as he thinks he wouldn't be able to control himself if anything happens and his limits get tested. Think again, it's takemichi we are talking about.

Draken coughed bringing everyone's attention to him all over again.
"Unfortunately, i and Mikey failed the mission ... Someone else need to try out now..."

Mikey whimpered while he got up from the cold tiles. He really admires drakens strength, but it just took him offgaurd or else no one dared to make Mikey move from his place. But did the boy never ever imagine his best friend had a flustering side as well. It was kind of new to him from all this 12 years.

"I will...try out...me and chifuyu. We have a really good plan, takemichi needs a nice conversation in a nice place to be pursued. So just leave it to us both...ne chifuyu..."
Baji said with unexpected confidence while chifuyus eyes balled out at the way he was just been dragged into this. He never agreed, but if baji san decides then he needs to abide by it as he holds himself a lot in debt to that man which he calls never ending and could be repayed from lifetime service as a follower. So chifuyu nodded with a heavy heart.

It is not that he doesn't want to see takemichi or is scared about himself from listening over to what happened with Mikey and draken kun might happen with him as well. He practically doesnt care, he is just happy that his partner is back and as well excited enough to make his partner join in the same business as him. It could be anointed as a crime dragging a innocent person into a drug dealing and strong business that destroys your reputation in the normal world the minute you join it. But that's not at all the matter either, takemichi is a part of toman and those glorious days still lie in every members hearts and chifuyu figured out how excited takemichi seemed over knowing that toman is still in operation and not only that but has reached on the verge of conquering the whole country. So takemichi needs to come back, takemichi needs to live like the way he wants and flourish himself with money and everything he deserves which chifuyu can bet the boy to get all of those valuables here.

Nothings a problem, but the reason he sighed like a hopeless human being, was because this sort of a mission he is gonna be carrying out with the most idiotic person he knows. Keisuke Baji, a type of man that invites trouble everywhere his goes, serves battles in the middle of the street like a thug till date even though he is a billionaire and a member of tokyo manji Kai. So for now chifuyu doesn't trust this man and so he does sigh the second time and thinks over carrying a few condoms and lube and even maybe some ropes and all. Cause you never know when bajis head might give a tick and then they are, ending up thrusting hard into their Michi in a love hotel. He better even keep a reservation ready, he is not the type to have public sex and take risks. Therefore he would try his best to avoid any type of problems whenever he is with baji.

"Hm ok...Baji and Chifuyu will be visiting takemichi tomorrow...all the best you both"
Draken agreed and Mikey gave a thumbs up to wish his fellow mates a very good luck.

"Also...keep a reservation ready in a nice restaurant... I will make that bakamichi fall in my trap..."
Chifuyu shivered at bajis sly tone and licking of the tongue. He bet things are not gonna end up well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 4.4K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE Nearly a decade has slipped by since that fateful summer when 18-year-old Jasper and 19-year-old Thomas first cros...
68.8K 1.8K 48
Takemichi life is the same ....full of regrets, but will those regrets be washed away when a certain someone appears to make him his?...or will he sp...
43.4K 911 32
Naruto is a new student. Having to deal with girl bullies!! He lost everything. Until he meets a raven haired boy who changes his life. Or does Narut...
4.4K 73 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...