No Limit Love: A Lil Bibby St...

By purplewavesnara

Milani and Brandon have been together for years, they survived his rise to fame and anything that's ever thre... More

F.I.L.W.T.P.
Game Over
What You Live For
Stressing
Tomorrow
Can I Have Your Attention
If You Knew
How We Move
Unlike You
Hispanic
Quick Question.
Montana
Raised Up
All I Got
See Me Down
Author's Note
Tired of Talkin'
Can I Get
Gambino
Sequel?

Water

9.5K 285 5
By purplewavesnara

I slept quietly in bed, finally able to sleep when I heard the front door open and close. I heard stumbling footsteps then the bedroom door open, then the bathroom followed by a loud bump.

"Fuck!"

I leaned up in the bed and threw the covers off of me to get up. I walked into the doorway of the bathroom and stood there with my hand on my hip.

"Hey baby- ooh you ain't got no pants on." He smirked slurring his words.

"Brandon you're drunk." I smiled walking over to him.

"Nah I'm good baby."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the glass doors and turned the shower on for him. I started taking his clothes off and tried to convince him to get in.

"Get in with me." He said staring down at me.

"Brandon no, I just showered." I whined still pushing him in.

"Please."

"Fine." I sighed taking my T-shirt and underwear off.

I stepped in with him and helped wash him off but he kept rubbing me and touching my breast. I hated how horny he could be when he was drunk but I had to admit it was funny. I made sure we were rinsed off and we stepped out. I threw him a towel, dried off and got dressed. I got him into his sweats and we climbed in bed. I laid across the bed on my back while he laid on my lower stomach. I rubbed his curls and he was asleep in seconds. I closed my eyes and drifted off with him.

-This is my first story, please leave feedback and questions.

Comment, Vote & Share.

-Nara

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.1K 60
She kept him sane and he gave her the love that she craved so deeply. She was his partner in crime- he was the crime and she was just his innocent pa...
1.3K 5 7
Nick Jonas and Juliet Lee have been together for three years but none of the press knows this. Once she becomes a famous movie star her and Nick's li...
31.3K 623 29
A romance between idols never lasts.....or will it?
104K 8.7K 80
This story has all up and down of tejran. Like the worst wkv, dragon task, their worst fight on new year and other fights. Will their relationship g...