Feelings

By E11a_N1c3

The youngest of their family is appointed to become Emperor one day. Whether he wants to or not. While a thre... More

So...
Prologue
I-1
I-2
I-3
I-4
I-5
I-6
I-8
I-9
Just had to let it all out... (A/N)
I-10
I-11
I-12
I-13
I-14
I-15
I-16
I-17
I-18
I-19
Liking the book so far?
I-20
Announcement
I-21
I-22
I-23
Section II
II-24
II-25
II-26
II-27
II-28
II-29
II-30
II-31
II-32
II-33
II-34
-Must Read-
II-35
II-36
II-37
II-38
II-39
II-40
II-41
II-42
II-43
Section III
III-44
III-45
Hi!
III-46
III-47
-Must Read-
Haha another must read
III-48
Haha
III-49
A/N

I-7

80 3 0
By E11a_N1c3

"Quackity." Prince Wilbur spoke. Looking down at the short man. Who was supposed to make his brother feel better.

"I'm sorry, I didn-"

"Shut." Prince Wilbur shouted.

"The King and I will deal with you later." He added.

They walked into the clinic. Where the young Prince was confined in.

All those wounds he placed onto his skin had let out too much blood. Which led to almost dieing to blood loss. He had passed out moments after his brother, Prince Wilbur, walked in.

The Prince was too young to be in a situation like this. Prince Wilbur may not have told his father about the first time Prince Tommy did this. But this time he had to. His Brother almost died because of this, it was to serious, he had to tell his father about this.

"Father." Prince Wilbur called.

"Yes, Wilbur?" The King spoke.

"Tommy. He's... He's in the clinic." Prince Wilbur blurted out.

"What? What is he doing in the clinic?" The Kind asked.

"He has a lot of wounds. It's about the 'Tubbo' thing. It happened with his new servant. Quackity." Prince Wilbur reported.

"Oh my god. I guess I'll have a talk with his servant about this. But how is he?" The King gulped.

"Tommy's unconscious from the blood loss." Prince Wilbur stated.

"Is he okay now?"

Prince Wilbur nodded in response.

-----------

"Hello. Uhh. Quackity." King Philza spoke.

"Yes, your majesty?" He bowed.

P: It appears you may have done something affected my son.

Q: I am deeply sorry, your majesty. I didn't mean what happened.

P: But what did happen.

Q: I.. I kind of made him feel like I was ignoring or avoiding him.

P: That is bad. But what could be the reason of your actions?

Q: I was scared. Afraid. Because of what happened to the last servant. I didn't want that to happen to me.

P: By doing what you did. You almost did have the same fate.

Q: I give you my sincere apologies for the mess I have caused. I will accept any punishments regarding my previous actions.

P: It's okay. I will give you another chance to redeem yourself. But if it happens again... You understand don't you?

Q: Yes, your majesty.

P: You are dismissed.

-----

-Quackity-

Stupid King. Why does he have to be too... Protective.

It's not like he actually spends time with his youngest. Heck! I think that he's avoiding him honestly. And I really hate being placed in a job like this.

The other servants told me about this rumor. That the Youngest, Prince Tommy, actually framed his old servant, Tubbo. They say it was because Tubbo spends more time with another person named Ranboo. And barely talked about anything else. And that got the Prince jealous and you know.

A really trajic story. I would really like to visit the said servant. To get his Point of View in the situation.

----

"Hello sir? How may I help you?" The guard asked.

"I need to see Tubbo Underscore. Am I allowed to do so?" I replied .

"You may. I will escort you to him, you will have 15 minutes." They replied dryly.

As he opened the metal door, it showed a dim cobblestone tunnel. Only a few torches lit up.

"Isn't it a bit dark in here? Isn't this supposed to be a rehab center not a prison?" I commented.

The guard just stopped. Turned around. And glared at me. I looked down in embarrassment.

"Okay. I can only bring you until here. Royal Guard Jacobs will bring you to his cell." They said coldly as they left.

I saw guard in the distance. When they noticed me, they quickly came over.

"Hello! You must be the one visiting Tubbo. I'm Royal Guard Jacobs, but I want to be called Karl. What's your name?" They said.

A royal guard that's not serious? Well that's new.

"I'm Quackity. Alex Quackity, or preferebly known as Sir Quackity in the royal palace." I replied formaly.

"Sir Quackity!? As in Prince Tommy's new personal servant!? What brings you here!?" They exclaimed then paused for a second. "My apologies." They added.

"Oh no, don't be sorry. I'm fine with your behavior. It's been a long time since I've seen someone like you have that attitude, very ammusing as I should say." I replied.

"I'll bring you to him now, sir." They bowed.

"Don't bow. I'm not royal, and you can call me Quackity." I remind.

"Oh. Okay, 'Quackity'." They said as they brought me in front of an iron door.

"He's in there." They said snd opened the door. Revealing a boy the same age as the youngest Prince of the Amethyst Empire. Was he tortured in here or what?

"Hello... Tubbo..."

-------

Yeah.

------

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it. And please kindly send your recommendations for future chapters in the comments, it would really help to see your opinions and ideas. And this is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you an amazing day!

-E11a_N1ce

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 3.2K 28
✧ Never in your wildest dreams could you guess that somehow, you would end up making a life-binding deal with the Saurian Hunter you hate so deeply.
805K 29.8K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
145K 1.5K 34
A short and wild Mikhaiah story
223K 6K 71
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...