ghostwriter {joão felix}

By futurefootywife

"i'm just your ghostwriter joão, nothing more than that." "are you sure?" More

INTRODUCTION
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

three

1K 32 22
By futurefootywife

@ stefkara

❤️11.2k

stefkara even dressed up for the plane ride

comments turned off

stef pov

"you look beautiful in those photos." he looked at me with that smirk of his and my heart skipped a beat.

"the photographer helped a bit." we both laughed and he pulled into his driveway. as soon as we arrived at joão's place he parked and ran to open by door before i could get out. although it was sweet, the bare minimum won't make me fall to my knees. he has a MANSION.

this place could house 10 families, probably more. he lead me into his house and to where i'm assuming my room is.

"here is your room. my room is right next to yours so if you need anything just let me know." i nodded and just as i was about to head to my room i felt his cold hands around my waist, making me look at him. i felt my face get red and hot. i cleared my throat and looked into his eyes.

"did you really think i would let you get off a long flight and go to bed without having dinner? what kind of host would i be?" i looked over to the kitchen to see the table set, fancily too.

"glad you were taught well." his large hands remained on my waist while i looked at him. i was feeling bold, so i put my hand on his face and said,

"but it's going to take a lot more for me to be impressed." just as i said those words i broke away from his touch and walked towards the kitchen. i heard him chuckle lowly behind me, knowing what i did had an effect on him. he has an effect on me too, but i can't let him see that yet. joão caught up to me to pull my chair out for me. we sat down across from each other and in the plates was pasta. as we dug into our food, joão said,

"i have practice at 8 tomorrow, you can come with me if you want."

"being with you 24/7 is kind of my job, joão."

"you're one lucky girl then." i scoffed and he continued, "also you probably shouldn't unpack either because we are leaving for qatar in 2 days." i nodded and took another bite of the pasta.

"have you ever played football stef?"

"i mean maybe a few times but sports have never really been my thing."

"you should practice with the guys and i tomorrow for fun, i'm sure they wouldn't mind." he ran his fingers through his brunette hair keeping his eyes on me.

"are you trying to make me look stupid in front of your entire team? they're all so hot..." i teased.

"i'll remember that." he finished his food and sat there staring at me, with a half full bowl of pasta. "you eat slow."

"maybe you just eat fast. i'm full anyway." he laughed lowly, getting up and grabbing the plates and bringing them to the sink, washing them. it was attractive how well he was raised, because i know guys i used to be with would wait for their mommies to do it for them.

"where's your bathroom? i need to take a shower desperately." he put the last dish on the drying rack and said,

"it's right across the hall from your room. let me go get you some towels." i smiled a bit and nodded, heading over to the bathroom. i opened the door and it was huge. marble floors and a modern shower that was open from both sides and had a rain shower head and jets coming from each direction... i could get used to this. joão was taking a bit longer than expected, so i started watching tiktok while leaning against the counter. as if the timing could not be worse, literally for the first time ever an edit of joão popped up on my for you page. he walked in putting the towels next to me, catching a glimpse of my phone.

"is that me on your phone?" he smirked with pride and chuckled.

"literally i have never seen you on my for you page this is the first time."

"no need to lie stef. your for you page is actually tailored to what you watch, it's okay to admit you watch edits of me." i slapped his arm in annoyance and shooed him out of the room so i could shower.

"no need for the violence." he was so close to me and his strong cologne filled my nose and my legs went weak. i rolled my eyes for what felt like the 100th time tonight and closed the door on him.

. . .

after showering i did my nightly skincare, haircare and body care. i headed to my room to put on some pajamas. i grabbed a cute floral tank top and short pajama set and put it on. i was feeling a little bored and surprisingly not too tired from the flight. i checked the time, and it was 9, so i could stay up a little bit longer and have energy for tomorrow too. i decided to spend some time with joão, after all i'm writing his book for him it wouldn't hurt to get to know him a bit more.

i walked over to his room and knocked on his door.

"come in." i slowly opened the door to see him laying down in his bed watching tv.

"hey... i was a little bored so i was wondering if i could just chill with you until i have to sleep." his straight face turned to a smile and he patted the empty space on his bed next to him saying,

"you missed me already? i mean i guess you did take a long shower."

"sorry i like to be clean." we were sitting and watching tv and i started to get cold.

"hold on i'll be right back i'm going to get a hoodie i'm freezing." he looked at me and said,

"no need. here." he took off his hoodie and handed it to me. he was now shirtless in front of me and i couldn't resist the temptation of looking. i noticed the small details of his body and how good he looked. i noticed his chain was backwards so i decided to be bold yet again.

"hold on your chain is backwards." i inched closer to him and fixed the crooked necklace while looking into his eyes. i noticed him get nervous and his face became warm, i loved making men anxious. as i took the hoodie from his hands i said,

"thank you joão." as soon as i slipped the sweatshirt over my head my nose filled with his scent again. i wish i could stay like this forever because of how comfy it was. we laid down and watched tv for another hour or so, talking every so often. my eyes began to grow heavy. i couldn't bring myself to get up and go to bed so i laid there with my eyes closed, not asleep though. joão must have thought i was asleep because he shut off the tv and pulled the covers over me. this only made me even more tired and eventually pass out underneath his sheets.

he was turned away from me and as much i wanted to feel his touch on me again, i couldn't think too ahead of myself. but i still couldn't believe that i was in joão felix's bed.

author's note

i was literally out all day and wanted to do my chapter a day promise to myself so here u guys go

i'm trying not to rush too much with them and do a slow burn😉

im so tired goodnight love u guys don't forget to VOTEEE

BYEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 3.3K 54
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ "𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀" "𝗮𝗻𝗱?" "𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁" ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗹𝗶𝗳�...
207K 5.9K 16
"he would never lie to me."
131K 1.7K 17
"all I know is that she's the one, I'm sure of it" ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's ʙᴇsᴛғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ 𝖮𝖱 ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ...
56.2K 648 96
Grammy award winner who is also a football star and a football nepo baby falls for a youngster on the rise. What will happen when those that came bef...