๐“œ๐“˜๐“ข๐“ข ๐“‘๐“ค๐“”๐“๐“ž๐“ข ๐“๐“˜๐“ก๏ฟฝ...

By Eyes_are_watching

Redcrackle Miss Saigon! AU. Left an orphan because of the war, Carmen must work in a Bar owned by a man name... More

Backstage dreamland
The heat is on in buenos aires
The movie in my mind
The dance
Why mate why?
This money is yours
Sun and moon
The telephone song
Por una cabeza (The wedding ceremony)
Trey's arrival (what's this I find?)
The last night of the world
The morning of the guanaco
I still believe
Coo-coo princess
This is the hour
I still believe (reprise)
If you want to die in bed
Let me see his southern nose (Carmen & roundabout)
I'd give my life for you
Primera vida
The revelation
What a waste
Please
Gray is here
Carmen's nightmare/The fall of buenos aires
Sun and moon (reprise)
Room 317
Maybe
The confrontation
Paper guanacos
The australian dream
Little god of my heart (finale)

The deal

83 0 0
By Eyes_are_watching

''My friend, we had a deal for Carmen but now that's on ice.'' Said Roundabout to Graham. Who was trying to buy her out of Roundabout's care.

''But now that has changed and the price has as well, I need a visa from your embassy and then you can get the girl for free.'' He continued.

''Cikey! The money is all I have. I don't get a visa if I leave. This is no deal! You tell me.'' Said Graham.

''Graham took out his revolver and then pointed it at Roundabout.

''Okay okay, the money will do. But too bad because I had a rolex watch for you.'' Said Roundabout accepting the money Graham gave him.

Graham nodded and then left the room.

''With little bits like him, you take the bucks and run. With any luck I'll be gone all in one.'' Grumbled Roundabout. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 755 13
A caper gone wrong. Suddenly, Gray is in the midst of the crime scene once more. But whose side will he be on? Highest ranking- 3rd in #carmensandi...
215 0 34
A girl named Carmen falls in love with a girl named Jessica. Until one day Carmen gets into a car accident with a mystery person that she may or may...
2.3K 46 11
โ—ค๐’๐‡๐„๐‘๐‘๐ˆ "๐‚๐‡๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜/ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐๐‰๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐’" ๐ƒ๐€๐”๐†๐‡๐“๐Ž๐-๐๐”๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡.โ—ข โ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป, ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ด๏ฟฝ...
75.4K 1.4K 44
ยซ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ,๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ผ.๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ,๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ.๐“๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ,๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎยป Just another Camilo Madrigal fanfics :D (I...