Saving Santa (MxM)

By Cas_Boom

When Ryan moved to a small mountain town to get away from his city life-and his ex-husband-he had no idea he'... More

1 Steamy New Friend
2 So We Meet Again
3 Blame It on the Pie
4 No Shame Just Breakfast
5 Tree Trouble
6 Dirty While Getting Clean
7 Saturday Swim and Other Session
9 Two Surprises
10 Unexpected Visitor
11 To Ring or Not to Ring
12 Welcome to HQ
13 Define the Relationship
14 Quid Pro Quo
15 The Prisoner
16 Stress Reliever
17 New Plans for New Year's
18 Sharing In the New Year
19 Friday Night Fights
20 The King of the Ice Elves
21 Enemies & Lovers
22 Santa's Helper Indeed
23 Downer to Dancer
24 Vita Bella
25 Fools Rush In
26 Six Months Later
27 Reinforcements
28 The Sacrifice
29 A New Power
30 Bringing Him Back

8 Date, Dinner, & The Living Room Floor

374 11 0
By Cas_Boom

Walking around the Christmas festival definitely feels like a date with Cal. We stroll closely up and down the garland-lined streets, nudging into each other and chatting about our lives. Cal stops to talk to the vendors, and genuinely shows interest in their products.

Within minutes of exploring the holiday fair, four different children approached Cal to tell him what their Christmas wishes are. In each case, he gives them his attention and tells them if they are good to go or if they need to clean up their acts before the big day. It solidifies the idea I had at the tree farm. He must have a good soul. It's very cute how he handles them with care each time. But I do wonder how he knows each kid's name. Maybe it is some old magic trick or something.

As we get to the end of the last row of craft tents, Cal's eyes light up.

"Linda's Luxury Concoctions!" His excitement is uncontainable, pointing to a food truck managed by a precious old lady.

He darts over and hugs the woman through the serving window. Watching him interact with her makes my heart smile. He is so damn charming. I am not sure how anyone could avoid being won over by the big sexy teddy bear.

Cal makes his way back to me with a cup in each hand. Whipped cream is overflowing from the tops.

"Linda is the best. I saw her a few weeks back in the Toronto area selling apple cider at a neighborhood Halloween party," he tells me as he passes a cup to me.

I look up at him as he tells me about how Linda has been traveling North America selling delicious refreshments since her husband passed away six years ago. When he sips his drink, frothy white foam clings to his mustache. I reach up and wipe it with my thumb and pop my cream-cover digit into my mouth.

"Hey. Give that back," my colossus says, leaning down and kissing me.

"You are amazing. Where did you come from, mister? " he whispers in my ear.

Cal's compliment is so nice, but it baffles me a bit. How am I the amazing one? How did I capture his attention? Hell, how did our paths even cross here Airy Gap: Nowheresville, USA? There are so many better looking and fitter men out there than me. Yet our magnetic force is unquestionable.

"You are so welcoming and easy to talk to. No judgments. I can tell it in your spirit, Ry. And you are So. Fucking. Hot. Inside and out," he continues to compliment me, reading the concerns in my mind.

The cocoa may be warming my hands, but Cal is melting my heart.

"Let's head back to the cabin for some wine and board games. I'll whip up some dinner for us," he suggests.

"Nothing sounds better," I tell him as we turn our path toward his pick-up.

***

Cal miraculously puts together an amazing dinner. I am not even sure where he got all of the ingredients for chicken marsala, but I am now stuffed and dreamily gazing at him on the sofa as he tells me about the time he tried to learn how to play rugby.

"Looks like we are out of wine," he says, shaking the empty bottle. "I will see if there is any more."

He stands, but before he can move, I grab his arm and yank him toward me. This catches him off guard, and he ends up landing right in my lap.

"Ry," he yelps. "I am a lot a dude to be plopping down on someone."

I laugh as he fidgets, trying to get off of me in fear that he has caused injury.

"Chill, Big Guy," I say. "You are fine. Just sit here with me for a bit." I wrap my arms around his waist to keep him stationed in my lap.

He pivots and swings his legs up on the couch. His ass slides off my thigh, but he nuzzles his wide frame into me and rests his head on the curve of my neck. I wrap my arm around his back. My free hand interlocks with his and they lie softly on his plushy crotch.

"Cal, my boy, tell Santa what you want for Christmas this year?" I ask with a deep and jovial voice.

His eyes find me. There is a sparkle in them.

"This. This is what I want. This feeling of happiness and excitement. This connection. Ryan, I mean Santa, this has been a wonderful evening. Thank you."

Cal's lips find mine. We start with conservatively massaging our silky flesh together, but it quickly heats up into complete snogging. Our tongues dart in and out of each other's open mouths.

Between huffing breaths, he tells me, "And, Santa, I'm gonna give you something of mine. And you better give me what I want of yours."

Just hearing Cal say this makes my dick shake. I feel the spooge of precum already dripping in my pants.

He lets go of my hands and pushes them into his steeling cock. I grip at it through his pants, massaging the thick shaft. His hands are in my hair. A moment later, I have his pants undone and yanked down to his knees and I am scrambling to get his underwear there too. With a slide of his briefs, Cal's hard prick is set free like a spring and smacks off his stomach. I pause our making out to spit a thick wad of sputum on my hand and lube up his pipe. Our mouths reengage and I start jerking his monster meat. Between the dancing of his wet tongue, Cal pants and moans euphorically as I slide my grip up and down his eggplant in a steady rhythm.

In a blink, he has me on my feet. Between licking and groping, I am tearing off his shirt, and Cal is getting me out of all of my clothes. He pushes me back down on the couch and drops to his knees. Hands on my knees, he spreads my legs. Cal goes back and forth kissing up my thighs until he makes it to my sack. His tongue explores every centimeter of my basket and eggs before slowly licking from hilt to tip of the underside of my dick. By the time his warm mouth makes it to my cockhead, I am already leaking sticky excitement syrup.

"Fucking, yum. Daddy making you do that?," he says in a guttural voice.

I nod enthusiastically and he licks up all of the precum my faucet of a dick is dribbling without taking his gaze away from me.

Then with one gulp, my whole cock is in his mouth.

"Shit!" I moan as I feel the tip of my rod slide against his tonsils.

Showing no mercy, Cal bobs up and down. His nose buried in my nest hair and his beard tickled my thighs and balls. Cal's hands explore my body and my fingers run through his short white hair.

"Fuck, Cal. If you go any longer, I am going to–"

He pops up to a standing position. I grit my teeth, thinking the session is over. But instead, he straddles my lap. Our cocks smash against each other as our lips do the same. He directs my hands to his ass crack then takes both of our dicks, pressed together, in his hands and frots them relentlessly. Our mouths continue playing as he jacks us off using the copious amount of warning juice our pricks are oozing. He whimpers with delight as my fingers tease his hole, tracing the ring, patting the bud, and briefly slipping the tip of my index in and out of his tunnel.

I feel Cal start to shake.

"Cal." I know he is getting really close. I am too.

With sudden force, both of his hands press hard against my chest. His forehead leans against my mouth. A cute chuckle escapes him. He catches his breath.

"Gimme some of that hot ass. I want to eat it up," he demands in a low rumble.

"It's all yours, daddy."

Cal pulls me to the floor, his feet toward the fireplace. I slide on top of him going the opposite direction. The warmth of the flames hits my torso as he directs me down into a 69 position. In a brief moment, I look at his swollen sausage wondering how I am going to fit it all in my mouth. I am instantly sidetracked as my mind, body, and soul rocket to heaven. Cal has spread my ass mounds and his tongue is now lapping and prodding at my man cunt.

"Fucking hell," I hiss into his pubes, my face lying against his hip. I gather my wits enough to plunge my giant's enormous phallus into my expectant mouth.

"Fahhhhck," he says deep in my cavern, stopping his feasting for a moment.

He drives his tongue back into me. It forced my chamber open more and more with each jab. I whimper and whine as I crank away on his cock. My mouth is open as wide as it goes and his donkey dick shows my uvula who's boss.

Cal hoists my hips up and each one of my knees is now on the sides of his head. He lurches up and takes my rock-hard prick in his mouth. His fingers find my man bud and jam in and out of it with purpose.

"Yes. Hell, yes. Finger-bang me, goddammit!" I let out as my head rests on his thigh again and I start to face fucking Cal with wild thrusts. My hand never leaves his saliva-covered rod and I jack it with intensity.

In and out of his mouth my cock goes while his fingers tease my prostate. As I feel my climax coming on, I go hog wild on his cock. My head bounces up and down like a jackhammer as I feel Cal's body stiffen.

Just as I let out a loud ass "I'm about to cum" moan, his cock still down my throat, he rolls us onto our sides. Cal pounds two fingers into my hole now as a series of primal grunts are released from somewhere within him. I finally get my release as my flesh pistol shoots stream after stream of my man seed down his hot, used throat. Uncontrollable spasms take over my body, but I don't stop sucking Cal's knob. The next moment, his thighs come up and pin my head in place, and with one final monstrous groan, he unleashes his own milky load river into my mouth. His body shakes as I gulp down every last drop of the sweet nut butter I worked so hard to get.

For a minute, neither of us moves. Then I carefully lick Cal's softening piece clean, and turn and join him face to face. We kiss a long satisfying kiss.

Then we sit up, Cal says, "Wow."

"Agreed," I reply.

Leaning against the couch, he takes me into his lap. He smiles and pulls me in, cradling me. I listen to his heart and take the time to feel the completeness.

"Your turn, stud," Cal says, breaking the sex-drunk silence.

Our sticky bodies adhere to one another. My lover lifts my chin up, chuckles, and plants a sweet kiss on my lips. He knows I don't know what he is getting at.

"It's your turn to tell Santa what you want for Christmas, little boy."

I grin, feeling the question comes so naturally from Cal.

"You just gave me what I wanted for Christmas, Santa. Your hot man juice, quenching my thirst in more ways than one."

His cheeks blush.

I lean in and tell him the second wishlist item. "I want that red bikini of yours. Wear it around and know my cock is sitting where yours did. Fill it with all the loads I blow thinking of you between now and the time I see you next."

I can feel Cal's bear dong spasm beneath me. He thinks it's a good idea.

"But also props to me," I interrupt our Santa session. "You have a beast of a cock and I somehow swallowed that thing like a champ."

He laughs. It's intoxicating.

"You were awesome, stud. As big as I am, I also have the superpower of squeezing into any space I need to."

"Well done, sir," I compliment.

"Thanks. I look forward to squeezing in other places," he says with a devilish smile.

"Me too!" I say with a snort.

"Good."

His wink is all it takes. I want to ride him right now.

He knows what I am thinking when he says, "You have worn me out. Let's call it a night."

I nod but don't move.

"We will have other times, Ryan. I promise."

With a kiss, he gets to his feet and leads me to the bedroom. It feels so good getting in bed with someone I care about. And I am not even worried about what tomorrow will bring because Cal just made it clear that our story is not over. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1K 40
(Previously known as Breaking the Beast) Tyson knows he isn't perfect, but he doesn't think he deserves a summer stuck at the old holiday cabin with...
229K 4.5K 12
"We've been best friends for fourteen years. Did you really think I wouldn't notice? I can see it... in your eyes. Your smile never reaches your eyes...
838 38 10
A coming of age romance book in which two children meet at a camp when they are 8 years old, they grow a connection that is unbreakable until they ar...
2.3M 119K 35
Andrew, a twenty-six-year-old literature graduate, has been through more drama than many his age. From suffering obesity to arthritis, and then anore...