A Survival Guide to Obsession

By Xiaoshuo_

The end-time warrior Yao Qiong accidentally fell into a black hole during a survey and came to an uninhabited... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86

Chapter 58

594 12 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 58 Earth Life Diary

    "Twelve Days to Survive in the Wild" is the program group that invited Yao Qiong to work when she was still participating in a romance show on Jiangqiao Island.

    When Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao went to a secret base together ten months ago, she thought her job was going to be ruined.

    But opportunities are sometimes better than being caught up early.

    Yao Qiong and You Jingxiao's isolation review period was originally one year, but because You Jingxiao helped the country achieve technological breakthroughs in different fields many times and achieved welcome results, the isolation review period for the two was terminated ahead of schedule.

    Of course, only quarantine review is over.

    Then, You Jingxiao left the base and went to a secret research institute, and Yao Qiong contacted the program team of "Twelve Days of Survival in the Wild" after completing a certain secret mission.

    During Yao Qiong's disappearance, the show was put on hold for half a year due to various issues such as funding, guests, venue, and safety.

    Later, the director of the program group introduced new investment and started again.

    After they were released by Yao Qiong, they originally planned to invite a famous foreign survival expert, but they failed to sign a contract because they did not agree with the other party's schedule.

    As a result, at this time, Yao Qiong, who had no news for more than half a year, suddenly contacted them again.

    So, everything went with the flow.

    After taking a short vacation, Yao Qiong flew directly to the location of the program crew, and together with them surveyed the location to be filmed.

    Of course, Yao Qiong did not run out to work alone.

    There were two people from Guoan with her, and one of them was the leader of the man in black who stopped her and You Jingxiao outside.

    The leader is Lao Cheng, and the other Yao Qiong is Xiao Ye.

    Their task is to monitor Yao Qiong's whereabouts.

    However, the relationship between the three on the surface is not the relationship between monitoring and being monitored.

    The two of them didn't know how to do it, they sneaked into the program group, and were assigned to Yao Qiong's side, responsible for listening to her orders and doing some filming work.

    As for the prey that came to his door, how could Yao Qiong let it go for nothing.

    In the past few months, in the program group, along with Yao Qiong's reputation for being capable and ruthless, there are also the reliability of Lao Cheng and Ono.

    Because no matter how outrageous things are, as long as Yao Qiong entrusts them with it, the two of them can always find a way to complete it.

    Lao Cheng and Xiao Ye scolded Yao Qiong many times in private.

    After Yao Qiong got used to being manipulated by others, when Yao Qiong heard that the two guests did not intend to come to her, her first reaction was to call Xiao Ye.

    But before Ono said these two words, she remembered that she was recording a program now.

    Forget it, let's do it ourselves.

    So Yao Qiong put away the rope, dried her feet and put on her shoes, looked around, and immediately walked towards the depths of the jungle.

    After several months of training by the director team, she is now a little used to talking to the camera.

    "In the jungle, the most important thing is to try not to live by the river." She said, smiling at the camera.

    [Ah, ah, so beautiful! 】

    【Why is God Yao smiling so evilly? Hahahahaha. ]

    [Who is this woman, why didn't she go to find us Cici. 】

    【Could celebrity fans go to your master's side to talk on the barrage? 】

    【Protect our God Yao! 】

    Because there will be multiple stars joining this time, in order to ensure that the barrage will not be too dense and chaotic, the program group set up a frequency-divided barrage.

    Although the dynamics of both parties are on the same plane, fans from all parties can click on the barrage coordinates and then speak on different frequency divisions.

    Currently, the barrage on Yao Qiong's side is obviously not as high as that on the star's side.

    Her Weibo, which has been idle for half a year, only started to open occasionally some time ago, but it still has more than one million fans.

    However, Song Yici and Ling Xiao's Weibo fans should have nearly 30 million fans combined.

    Therefore, there are always celebrity fans who come to Yao Qiong to post barrages frequently, so that the chances of being seen are higher.

    Yao Qiong still didn't know anything about the situation in the live broadcast room. After searching for a long time in the jungle, she finally saw one of her targets.

    It was an ordinary snake.

    The place where Yao Qiong is now is the jungle closest to the only tropical rainforest in Huaguo. Known as the "Kingdom of Animals and Plants", there are countless protected animals and plants.

    It took her a lot of effort to find a snake that wasn't included in the list.

    Seeing her come out with a snake in her hand, the audience in the live broadcast room exploded.

    Yao Qiong's old fans shouted one after another:

    【Ye Qinghui! I saw God Yao catching a snake again! ]

    [Snake Snake: Don't come here, I'm afraid. ]

    ...

    But there are also many trolls appearing:

    [What, just coach? I saw a snake pass by her a long time ago, but she didn't catch it. Is it because the strip is too thick? 】

    【You think your eyes are the only ones that are good? Do you know what it means to protect animals? ]

    ...

    [Why catch a snake, it's disgusting. ]

    [What's the point of catching a snake, this woman is also good at skinning a snake...]

    After catching the snake, Yao Qiong held it with one hand, and then started to walk in the direction where Ling Xiao and Song Yici were.

    As she walked, she also briefly told the audience some little knowledge about survival in the wild, and caught another snake by the way.

    No way, who made the accompanying director keep giving her orders outside the screen.

    It didn't take long for Yao Qiong to reach the short two-kilometer road.

    From a distance, she saw two large tents erected at the location of the two guest camps.

    "Follow me carefully, don't let them find out."

    Yao Qiong turned her head and said to the staff behind her: "The drone will land first, and then use the drone footage on their side. Then the camera will show Xiao Ye and the boss Cheng is carrying it, and their movements are relatively neat."

    The photographers of the program team are also experienced outdoor photographers, but compared with Lao Cheng and the others, they are still a bit inferior.

    After arranging the manpower, Yao Qiong did not walk along the river bank, but entered the jungle cautiously, using the dense leaves to cover her figure.

    Ling Xiao and Song Yici's side have already been determined to be bad, and the two who are vying to be the king of rule breaking have already set up a tent together, and they are now trying to find a way to make a fire and boil water.

    There was a flint prepared by the program group in their backpacks. At this moment, Song Yici was holding the flint in one hand and the grinding rod in the other, trying hard to rub sparks on the firewood they picked up.

    Although both are novices, after many patient experiments, they finally succeeded in lighting the firewood.

    "Ah, ah, it's done! Hurry up, boil the water."

    Song Yici threw down the flint and steel excitedly, and then put the small stainless steel pot they had already filled with water on the simple stone stove built by the two of them.

    [Zai Zai is awesome! 】

    【My daughter is also great! ]

    [It's amazing hahaha, I don't think I really need a coach. ]

    ...

    However, before they could wait for the water to warm up, the faint little flame flickered and went out.

    Ling Xiao frowned, staring at the woodpile emitting fine smoke, a little irritable.

    When they set off from the original place, the program team only gave each of them a bottle of water.

    They didn't think much about it at the time. The two, who were used to drinking plenty of water, drank the last bit of water after setting up the tent.

    Now they want to boil some water for drinking and washing, but they are stumped here.

    "It may be that the firewood we found just now was too wet." Ling Xiao summed up the failure of the two of them, and said, "Let's look for it again and find some dry kindling."

    "Okay." Song Yici agree to come down.

    Then, the two set off together and searched along the edge of the jungle.

    Not long after they left, a swift figure appeared around their camp.

    Then, the audience watched helplessly as Yao Qiong put the two snakes into their tent.

    When it was played, Yao Qiong also muttered: "Don't be afraid, don't be frightened by their screams."

    Audience: ...

    [Who is scaring whom? ]

    [It was originally, they are just two little snakes that are not poisonous, of course they have to be afraid of humans. ]

    ...

    [This Yao Qiong is so annoying, why do you bully my brother so much? ]

    [I'm dying of laughter, why are you all coming to this show to be hypocritical? And they didn't put poisonous pythons on them. 】

    After placing the snake, Yao Qiong gave a "tsk" at the crappy tent they built, and picked up the flint that Song Yici had just casually thrown there on the ground.

    Then, she sprinkled something into the small pot that the two of them randomly placed aside, and then hid in the jungle again.

    Song Yici and Ling Xiao came back quickly.

    Also, they don't even bother to find a coach, how far can they go to collect firewood?

    After re-piling the firewood, when Song Yici wanted to light the firewood with a flint again, he touched his pockets, but couldn't find his own things.

    "Strange, where did I put it?" Song Yici was at a loss.

    He doesn't remember what he did just now.

    Seeing that he couldn't find the flint and steel, Ling Xiao didn't help to continue searching, and took out hers from his backpack, and rubbed it.

    This time, their fire was not bad.

    But still can't stick to the water to boil.

    Ling Xiao, whose lips were already chapped, pursed his lips, tried it on the pot, and said: "It's actually very hot, I think it

    's okay to drink some." Song Yici was also thirsty, and his throat was dry , He didn't resist the temptation, and comforted himself: "This river is so clear, we've heated it up, let's drink some."

    So, the two filled their respective cups with some water, held the cups and waited for the water to cool down. .

    Because it was very difficult to boil water, they gave up the idea of ​​washing with hot water. They washed their faces twice by the river, drank hot water and ate some dry food, and then planned to go back to the tent to rest until the coach came to them .

    The first one to get into the tent was Ling Xiao. After washing her face, she hurried into the tent without a camera to apply makeup cream. She didn't notice that the zipper of the tent was not in the state that she opened wide just now.

    Seeing Ling Xiao entered the tent, she hadn't noticed anything yet, and the audience in the live broadcast room became nervous first.

    [I have already taken off the earphones, for fear that the eardrums will be punctured. ]

    [You say, what if Ling Xiao didn't see it and sat the snake to death...]

    [Hahahaha, Yao Shen's plan is about to fail. ]

    [Why do you call the coach Yao Shen? ]

    [The one upstairs has never watched "If You Don't Love or Die", I suggest you go and make up the official edited version, it will surprise you enough to dislocate your jaw. ]

    ...

    Just when the audience chatted for a while, a piercing scream came from Ling Xiao's tent.

    "Ah!!! There are snakes!!!"

    Immediately afterwards, she rushed out of the tent in a panic, rolling and crawling.

    Taking a closer look, the plain face cream was only half applied on the face, and the whole face appeared to be full of flowers.

    Song Yici, who was still sitting on the side without entering the tent, heard her scream, jumped up from the ground in fright, and said nervously, "Where is the snake!"

    "In my tent!"

    Ling Xiao She was so frightened that tears were about to drip, her lips were so white, and with the makeup cream she didn't apply evenly, she looked extremely embarrassed.

    [Yes, not long after the broadcast started, Ling Xiao contributed one of the classic scenes. 】

    【Hahahahahahahahahaha, I just said why she was in such a hurry to get into the tent. ]

    [But, isn't Ling Xiao often without makeup in the live broadcast? Why is she so nervous this time? ]

    [Because there are filters in the live broadcast room, you idiot~]

    [Oh, I knew that it would be difficult for celebrities to go on this kind of live reality show without being overturned. ]

    [Just applying a plain face cream, what kind of rollover is it? ill. ]

    ...

    In the live broadcast room, there was a fierce debate on whether Ling Xiao was considered a rollover this time, and Song Yici was also very frightened at the scene of the show.

    He tremblingly asked: "What snake, is it poisonous?"

    Ling Xiao shook his head: "I don't know."

    Hearing this, Song Yici glanced at the accompanying program group next to him, swallowed, and asked in a low voice: "Brothers, don't you care?"

    The accompanying director of the two replied, "I'm sorry, we told you before the filming started that you need to find your coach if you have anything to do. We are not responsible for these things." Who

    knows where that coach is ? !

    Song Yici cursed angrily in his heart.

    But then, he reacted.

    "No, you can watch poisonous snakes enter our tent like this? Impossible."

    Although the program team bought insurance for everyone before coming here, they probably wouldn't use poisonous snakes to stimulate them, right?

    This is a live broadcast, if they dare to do this, they will definitely be punished by the audience.

    It has to be said that Song's guess is quite right.

    But this is just the beginning. In the days to come, he will gradually realize that there is nothing that the devil Yao Qiong dare not do.

    Song Yici, who had inoculated himself in the heart, found a long wooden stick that was convenient, and then slowly moved to Ling Xiao's tent step by step, turned sideways, and opened the curtain of the tent very carefully.

    He looked at the door for a long time, but he didn't see any snakes.

    Yao Qiong was right, let alone Ling Xiao was frightened, that poor little snake was also frightened.

    What did it do wrong, it was walking in the jungle well, only to be brought over and stuffed in a tent, and was pressed and screamed by a woman.

    Snake was really terrified at the time.

    So it shrank in the tent without moving.

    Give Song Yici 10,000 courage, he would not dare to enter the tent to catch snakes.

    In the end, he had no choice but to say to Ling Xiao: "Sister, why don't you go to my tent to rest first?"

    Ling Xiao nodded with a defeated face.

    [Light a candle for Ling Xiao again...]

    [Tsk, you haven't heard yet, is the program team hinting that you should find a coach? ]

    [Innocent child. 】

    Ling Xiao was not so careless this time, she didn't go in directly, but opened the curtain and stood at the door to observe.

    So, the little snake in Song Yici's tent, who hadn't been overly frightened, quickly got out of it with a stab.

    Not surprisingly, there was another scream.

    Oh no, because Song Yici also stood by and watched, so this time there were two loud yells.

    This time, the two of them dared not enter the tent to rest at all.

    The thought of a snake crawling in their tent for an unknown amount of time gave the two of them goosebumps all over their bodies.

    They stood far away from the tent and stared at each other for a long time.

    Finally, Song Yici took the initiative: "How about we put the tent here first, and then go find the coach?"

    Ling Xiao was waiting for his words.

    He opened his mouth first, and she nodded accordingly, and gave the two of them a reason: "The tent is already heavy to carry, and we go into battle lightly. We should be able to find the coach soon, and then let him come back to help.

    " Ling Xiao and Song Yici who participated in the show first did not know that their coach was a woman.

    Both of them subconsciously thought it was the foreigner who made the rumor before.

    Their managers didn't tell them the news, for fear that the two little ancestors would not dare to come to the show once they heard that they were female coaches.

    So, Song Yici and Ling Xiao didn't pack their things, put on their light backpacks and set out on the road again.

    This time, the program team gave them a few hints and pointed them in the right direction.

    After the two left, Yao Qiong appeared in their camp again.

    Looking at the tents, pots and other sundries left on the ground, Yao Qiong frowned.

    It can be said that these two people are really completely unqualified in her eyes.

    [Miss Coach's expression is so fierce. ]

    [ Even the tent can be left behind, it's normal for the coach to be unhappy. ]

    [It feels like God Yao is going to punish him again hahahaha. 】

    The audience who knew Yao Qiong guessed right.

    I saw that Yao Qiong first took out the little snake in Ling Xiao's tent and put it back in the jungle, then she quickly put away their tents and other sundries and stacked them behind a bush.

    Immediately afterwards, she pushed down their pile of small stoves and cleaned up the traces on the ground.

    After finishing all this, Yao Qiong gestured to the staff behind him.

    This means she is about to start running wildly.

    The program team called out the drone, and Lao Cheng and Xiao Ye followed closely behind her with the camera on their shoulders, running towards the waterfall where she came just now.

    The audience with a full view in the live broadcast room watched helplessly. Yao Qiong, who started much later than the two, caught up with them and passed them within a few minutes.

    More than half an hour later, when Song Yici and Ling Xiao came to the waterfall out of breath, Yao Qiong had been sitting there waiting for them for a long time.

    Seeing the two coming, Yao Qiong didn't take the initiative to say hello.

    Although Song Yici and Ling Xiao didn't know who the coach was, they understood when they looked at the direction the camera was pointing at.

    The coach is actually a woman.

    However, they didn't show their worries on their faces. They just looked at each other and hurried forward to greet Yao Qiong.

    "Are you our coach?" Ling Xiao asked.

    Yao Qiong nodded lightly: "Hello, my name is Yao Qiong."

    "Hi, I'm Ling Xiao."

    "I'm Song Yici, coach." The

    two guests greeted Yao Qiong and exchanged a few pleasantries .

    They didn't know that Yao Qiong had been observing them in the dark for a long time just now.

    After saying hello, Song Yici took the initiative to talk about the plight of the two, explaining that they encountered a snake just now, and hoped that Yao Qiong could help go back and have a look.

    "And it's close to the river, so it's also very suitable for camping. We can rest there at night." Ling Xiao added.

    Hearing this, Yao Qiong stared at her and asked, "Who told you that the river

    is suitable for camping?" Seeing Yao Qiong's sharp eyes, Ling Xiao shrank, and pursed his lips and replied, "It's convenient to get water near the river."

    "Then you have Haven't you ever thought that it is also convenient for other animals to get water?" Yao Qiong asked her back.

    Ling Xiao was stopped by Yao Qiong's question.

    She couldn't answer.

    But Yao Qiong didn't make it too difficult for her, just said: "Let's go, take me there to have a look."

    Seeing that Yao Qiong didn't criticize them because they came late, the two of them made a judgment on Yao Qiong in their hearts :

    She dare not provoke them these stars.

    With this understanding, the attitude of the two towards Yao Qiong became more warm and gentle.

    Yao Qiong saw all their changes, but she didn't say anything, just followed them silently.

    Ling Xiao and Song Yici are very good at chatting, which is why the show crew put them first on the stage.

    The two chatted with Yao Qiong while walking towards their camp.

    But this time, they traveled far longer than last time, but they still couldn't find their camp.

    Song Yici and Ling Xiao felt strange, but they didn't think much about it.

    Such a big two tents, and other things, will not be lost just like that.

    Ling Xiao said to Yao Qiong: "Coach Yao, maybe we were in a hurry to find you on the way here, so we walked a little faster. Don't worry, you should be there soon."

    Observing all the way, he already knew that they had already passed by two people Yao Qiong in the camp didn't say anything.

    She just smiled slightly, and said: "Thank you for your hard work, I'm not tired, let's look for it again."

    "Yeah." Ling Xiao replied.

    [Oh my God, hahahaha, God Yao, what's the matter with you, did you learn from Teacher You badly! 】

    [I'm dying of laughter, God Yao is really like a villain who lied to children. ]

    [Once again, silently light the wax for the two of them. ]

    Just like that, Song Yici and Ling Xiao took Yao Qiong away for almost an hour, but they never saw the camp.

    Feeling more and more wrong in their hearts, the two couldn't help but stop.

    "No matter where the camp is, we can walk back and forth, right?"

    Song Yici murmured.

    "Really?"

    Yao Qiong laughed, and then she said lightly, "I think so too."

    At this moment, Ling Xiao finally sensed something was wrong from Yao Qiong's face.

    She suddenly came to her senses: "Do you know that we have passed by!"

    The author has something to say:

    Tsk.

    Are you guys already falling apart?

    No, Commander Yao will make you even more broken.

    I don't know if it's a hand shake or a jam. I copied an extra paragraph just now, and it has been changed.

    Go to bed early, everyone, good night~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 4.2K 40
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
42.5K 1.5K 41
Kim taehyung, a cold ceo of his company. Jeon jungkook, a sassy secretary of Kim Taehyung. Wanna see how their lives intertwine and forms a beautif...
22K 297 20
蠻荒獸世萬人迷 作者:木心 Not my Story
5.8M 238K 69
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...