Five Nights at Freddy's: From...

By DarkbeastPaarl

This is a sequel to Five Nights at Freddy's: The New Face of Fun, and the third installment in The Afton Curs... More

Night Zero: A Deceptive Calling
Night One: Getting Started
Night Two: Father And Son
Night Three: New Development
Night Five: Until Nothing Remains

Night Four: Scrap Baby and The Withered Wolf

76 2 0
By DarkbeastPaarl

While Michael was getting things ready for the day, Leo was wandering the halls, searching for Afton. He kept his ears open for the thing that attacked him yesterday as well as any new arrivals. Lefty had been searching as well, with just as little success. The black bear wandered into where Leo was and tapped the wall, getting his attention.

Leo turned to look in Lefty's direction, his joints very tense, but relaxed when he realized that it was Lefty getting his attention. It knocked on the walls to let him know it was them, so he wasn't immediately hostile.

"Anything?" Leo asked.

"Nothing." Lefty replied. "For a square corridor with only a few rooms, there's quite a few places to hide. But I found what appeared to be a dead end with some kind of segmented walls."

Leo knew that it was talking about some security doors. That was likely how he could get out of he needed to.

"I haven't heard anything." He said. "Not even a creak. The cries of children though, I have heard. They sound... Happy."

"They do." Lefty replied. "We'll find him. And then this nightmare can end."

"Then let's keep looking." Leo added. "And, Lefty? I know we had a rough start when we first met forty years ago... But thanks for being here. It... Helps to hear a familiar voice."

"Of course." Lefty replied happily. "So, friends?"

"Yeah. Friends." Leo said. "Now, let's get back to searching. Good luck."

"You too, Leo." Lefty replied as the two went their separate ways.

Leo stepped inside another room and looked around, his ears pointing any direction trying to pick up even the slightest sound. He tilted his head to one side, before he growled. He didn't recognize that whirring.

"That's close enough." He snarled. "So, who the fuck are you?"

Scrap Baby flinched when Leo called her out. She thought she was quiet enough to pass as inanimate. But clearly the wolf in front of her had picked up on something. She stood still and brought her claw up to attack if she needed to.

"I'm Circus Baby." She said. "Someone wanted me to come and get you."

"Afton..." Leo said. "You're with him, then? Another one of his little pawns?"

"I'm not a pawn! Daddy wants the soul inhabiting your body." Scrap Baby replied. "He needs it to be complete!"

"Daddy?" Leo asked. "That bastard is your father?"

"Daddy is not a bastard!" Scrap Baby snapped. "Please... Just surrender the soul peacefully. I don't want to hurt if I don't have to."

Leo charged at Scrap Baby and sent her flying out of the room by hitting her with his shoulder. He snarled at the animatronic.

"You're gonna have to." He growled. "You know... I don't like your voice. It sounds way too innocent. I could hear the sound of that massive claw on your right arm. You're not as subtle as you think, Baby."

Scrap Baby stood up and her green eyes looked at Leo and she gave him a quick glare.

"Fine..." She said, dropping the innocent voice. "Let's see how many pieces I can cut you into."

"You and your father can both burn in hell!" Leo barked.

As that was going on, Michael had entered the room to do his tasks for the day, but began hearing what sounded like another scuffle in one of the rooms near him.

Leo dodged Scrap Baby's claw and swiped at her, just narrowly missing her. With how loud she was, he could easily find her, but he had to be careful of her claw as he had no interest in being cut into pieces. He grabbed the claw and then pulled her towards him.

Scrap Baby tried to get free of Leo's grasp, but the wolf hoisted her over his head before threw her into the nearby wall, causing sound to reverberate throughout the crawl space. Leo stomped towards her as she picked herself up from the ground. Leo was stronger than she had thought. Whether or not he was conscious of his strength had yet to be determined, but she was at least a head taller than him and also weighed more and yet when he threw her she may as well had weighed nothing.

Leo was almost on top of her again, before his head shot up and he dodged an attack from behind him. He snarled in response as Afton had emerged from the shadows. Leo stood up and was about to attack the rabbit, but suddenly found himself restrained by Molten Freddy.

"Poor Leo..." Afton said smuggly. "You can't seem to win against me, can you..? So... How's it feel, being blind..?"

"Come closer and see for yourself you coward." Leo spat back.

"Tempting, but I have to decline..." Afton replied. "But it is good that my daughter brought you here... Now, I'll be relieving you of your soul, old friend... You won't need it... Or the remnant that powers you..."

"Burn in hell, Afton!" Leo shouted.

"Now, now... Bad wolves must be punished... Go ahead sweet heart..." Afton said. "Let's show this wolf what happens when he messes with the Afton family..."

Scrap Baby nodded and brought her claw to snap off the wolf's head, but suddenly Leo started violently thrashing around, kicking Scrap Baby away from him and began pulling Molten Freddy down to where he was, before finally biting the wires that were restraining him and slammed into Afton, before he pounded on the walls. The noise reverberated throughout the room, catching Michael's attention as well as everything else in the room.

Leo then ran, causing Scrap Baby and Molten Freddy to chase after him with Afton close behind.

"Well... That wasn't supposed to happen..." He muttered. "It seems I may have underestimated you, Leo..."

After a few minutes, Leo came to a skidding halt in one of the rooms farthest from Michael and waited. He heard footsteps in front of him and knew that Afton and Scrap Baby were coming. But he didn't know where Molten Freddy was, and that made him slightly uneasy.

Afton and Scrap Baby entered the room and trapped the wolf. Leo looked to each source of noise and looked oddly calm.

"You have nowhere to run now, Leo..." Afton said smuggly. "It was a fun chase... But this is your end..."

"Who said I was running, Afton?" Leo asked. "Maybe I wasn't. Maybe I led you three into our own trap."

"Our..?" Afton asked, before he saw Molten Freddy get thrown into the room.

He turned and saw Burntrap and Lefty standing behind him and Scrap Baby. He then turned to look at the wolf who was wearing a smug look on his face.

"You... Tricked me... You... Tricked ME!?" Afton shouted, rage evident in his voice.

"I'm not as stupid as you thought, am I?" Leo said. "Now who has nowhere to run?"

"Damn you..!" Afton seethed.

"Now we're all here..." Burntrap said. "William... It's time to pay for your monstrous acts..."

Afton roared as he swung at Burntrap, who dodged the attack before delivering an attack of his own. Molten Freddy tried to go after Leo again as he was the easiest target, but Lefty got his attention by knocking him down to the ground. He looked at it then to Leo but was forced to fight the bear.

"What a party pooper!" He complained.

"Shhhhhh..." Lefty said.

Leo lunged at Scrap Baby as the two exchanged blows once again. Leo's suit was more tattered now but he managed to damage Scrap Baby's shell as well. He grabbed her and tossed her into the nearby wall, and before she could recover he pounced on top of her and began to pound on her.

Scrap Baby desperately tried to get the wolf off of her so she could do some damage to him. She then kicked him off her, but Leo recovered quickly and stopped her claw from taking his head off and forced her back and went to attack her again.

Burntrap blocked Afton's attack then countered with one of his own. He swung at his brother, but missed as Afton ducked and then swung at his face, this time hitting him. Burntrap recovered then punched him again sending Afton skidding back. He growled at Burntrap and saw that both Molten Freddy and Scrap Baby weren't fairing much better.

"Retreat..!" He yelled. "Next time, Burntrap, you won't be so lucky..! I will be back..! You won't kill me..! I ALWAYS COME BACK!"

"I'm counting on it..." Burntrap stated. "We'll see you tomorrow, William... And this game will finally end..."

Afton and his allies fled the others as Michael left the building. Burntrap looked at Leo and saw that his suit was now even worse for wear. But he knew the wolf didn't want to be destroyed here, so he went into Michael's and unlocked the back door. He heard the wolf come in, as he heard the sound of the storm outside.

"Go..." Burntrap said. "This isn't your fight... This is the exit... I suggest you take it..."

"But... What about you two?" Leo asked uncertainly. "Aren't you coming with me?"

"No..." Burntrap replied. "Lefty and I are... Right where we belong... But you..? You deserve a chance... Good luck, Leo... I'm sorry we must part ways..."

Here. Take these." Lefty said, handing Leo two plushies. One of Fredbear and one of Spring Bonnie. Leo took them and was then tossed outside by Burntrap before he could react and the door closed behind him.

Leo stood up, keeping the plushies clutched to his chest as to keep them dry, but then collapsed to the ground, his systems shorting out. He dragged himself towards the trash cans behind the building and dumped the one closest to him and grabbed the Mangle plushie and curled himself around the three plushies to keep them dry, before he finally shut down.

Burntrap then sealed the entrance off, locking him, Lefty, Afton, Scrap Baby and Molten Freddy in the building with no possible escape. It was time to end this. Time to bring their story to its final conclusion.

Leo is now out of the story for now, but he'll return. And if anyone has played Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, you know what's coming in the final night. I'll see you guys there, but as always, comment, rate and leave advice so I can improve. See you all as it all comes to a head!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 22 15
The sequel to FNaF Reader: The Afton Secret After Fazbear's Fright burned to the ground and Michael, the last of the Aftons, died in the fire, your l...
28.5K 826 43
Your name is (Y/n) (L/n), head of security at Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Your business partners and an original founder of the place with your best frien...
11 0 6
Roughly two years after the tragedy of Fredbear's Family Diner in 1983, New Harmony, Utah is left silent, Charlotte Emily's name haunting the town. T...
2.3K 193 12
TW// gore, cursing, mentions of murder, mentions of suicide As Carissa Emily tries to survive the nightmarish shifts at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, sh...